‘The walls are closing in’: trump reels from week of political setbacks

Who should be blamed if not Biden?
I told you dumb ass, Oligarchs. Biden's stimulus had to happen, or there would have been mass poverty.

You know, I suspect most middle schoolers could pick up on the logic of this. Did you even go to middle school?

I told you dumb ass, Oligarchs. Biden's stimulus had to happen, or there would have been mass poverty.

You know, I suspect most middle schoolers could pick up on the logic of this. Did you even go to middle school?
Mass poverty?

Who was forecasting that?

Where did you "whip" my ass? I think that's the word you wanted but didn't know how to spell.
Yea, you're right, I missed a letter. But then, maybe you can't "wipe" your ass would have been better, because you don't know shit.

Last edited:

ROFL! Who are these nameless "oligarchs?"

Yes, I can pick up your middle-school logic quite easily.

Mass poverty?

Who was forecasting that?
After Trump's debacle over Covid and mass unemployment, had Trump stayed in office, how else were you planning on having a job recovery plan? Wave a fucking wand?

If you can't name any of them, then how do you know they exist? Why should anyone believe they exist?
I don't care if you think they don't exist. Don't you understand, you are boring and ignorant. See you later.

Is it legal for people to walk through neighborhoods with ballots, force people to fill them out and them dump them at 3:00AM at the nearest polling place?
Can anyone answer this?
Try Drop Boxes { New } and paid for by Unamerican Lizard-faced Zuckerberg
and placed in strategic locations in Big Liberal run Cities.
Which explains all one need know as far as Biden winning { Due to places
Like Philly,Detroit,Atlanta and most of Wisconsin }.
Where in 2020 102 million absentee votes { ballots } were counted.

Exactly! You got one thing right.

See? You're cracked, broken, insane, batty, derailed, of unsound mind, cuckoo for cocoa puffs, crazed, off your rocker, daft, loony, deranged, demented, raging, frothing, have a few screws loose, unhinged, touched, mental, non compos mentis, off your meds.

Never mind your idiotic excuses.

The bottom line: government does it, not some nebulous "oligarchy."
That is not what the preeminent writer of Abject Fact { *Peter Schweizer }
wrote in :
- Red - Handed - -
{ How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win }

* Former Fellow at the Hoover Institute .

After Trump's debacle over Covid and mass unemployment, had Trump stayed in office, how else were you planning on having a job recovery plan? Wave a fucking wand?
So you can’t show us who was predicting “mass poverty”.

Talking out of your ass again, huh?

See? You're cracked, broken, insane, batty, derailed, of unsound mind, cuckoo for cocoa puffs, crazed, off your rocker, daft, loony, deranged, demented, raging, frothing, have a few screws loose, unhinged, touched, mental, non compos mentis, off your meds.
It's like the Movie - Cracking up - { 1983 } where Dick Butkus ask's
Jerry Lewis at a water fountian as he awaits his Psychiatrist appointment.
Butkus asks after small talk ... How many packs do you smoke.?
Since the small talk concerned what one should expect when sitting
on a Psychiatrist couch.
Lewis says ... 5 packs.
Butkus is flabbergast ... 5 packs.You smoke 5 packs a day.
" What are You ... Some kinda NUT! "

Let's see, Trump concocts a policy with Giuliani, that they can override an election with fake electors, and that was their right to do so. Wrong!

"Dissemination of information?" You mean like spreading false information over twitter, that hurts others? That's exactly what Trump did. Biden has not done that.

Authoritarianism may be the oldest, but it isn't our form of government. We have a Republic with a Constitution. You are spending too much time in your moma's basement.

As we are finding more things out, we now know that Trump was looking into using the military to confiscate voting machines. Once again, something an Authoritarian would do.

When a guy goes out of his way, to overturn a democratically free and fair election in his favor, by way of various different schemes, simultaneously, only a guy looking to be a monarch would attempt such a thing. This is what an Authoritarian government would look like.
Well, dude, you are wrong on just about all counts.

Were no ''Fake electors".....period.

Restricting the dissemination of information....like google, FB, Twitter, all shutting down any and all right political discourse.....big corporate donors to DNC.

Dude, we don't have a republic.....we have a democratic republic....ask your teacher.

'Trump was looking into'.....get a grip......

"Trump was looking into various schemes" you referring to having His lawyers get the swing state judges to approve unconstitutional measures, bypassing state legislators who write the laws.....to obtain some advantage using the pandemic to elicit an unfair advantage?

Well, dude, you are wrong on just about all counts.

Were no ''Fake electors".....period.

Restricting the dissemination of information....like google, FB, Twitter, all shutting down any and all right political discourse.....big corporate donors to DNC.

Dude, we don't have a republic.....we have a democratic republic....ask your teacher.

'Trump was looking into'.....get a grip......

"Trump was looking into various schemes" you referring to having His lawyers get the swing state judges to approve unconstitutional measures, bypassing state legislators who write the laws.....to obtain some advantage using the pandemic to elicit an unfair advantage?
I'm tryin' to think of that Movie where the lead keeps saying
" Dude ... you mean like Dude ranch ".
Still funny If you ask me.

I'm tryin' to think of that Movie where the lead keeps saying
" Dude ... you mean like Dude ranch ".
Still funny If you ask me.
I found it.I was thinking - Five Easy Pieces - {1970 } but I don't
have a copy of.One of Nicholson's best.
It was in - Easy Rider - { 1969 } Where Nicholson became a
star.He was relegated to Biker roles in Biker movies.
Here's the quote :
George Hanson - " Dude? What does he mean,dude? Dude Ranch?
In responce to :
Billy - " You must be some importanrt dude,man. "

Otis Mayfield when the Day of Judgment comes and you stand in front of your maker and are asked to give an account of how you chose to spend your life, you will have this, millions of keystrokes in a two-bit internet board.

Or you're a bot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back