The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

To make liability apply to the geniuses that try to force you to be injected with dangerous drugs, One should get proof of service on the corporation and the manager that used coercion, with a NOTICE AND DEMAND that notices them that their use of coercion makes them personally and corporately liable for any damage You experience from their ultimatum and beloved population reduction drugs.
Furthermore, they are so liable for unjustly and wrongly with malice aforethought threatening you and terminating you for not submitting to their ultimatum, when you have been a productive employee following all lawful direction, and are not subject to their unlawful, dangerous unsafe delusions.
Your Demand: That You are exempt from such coercion; Cease from their threats, coercion and un-lawful ultimatums, and either pay you a special bonus for firing you, in the sum of -----------$s or continue your loyal and beneficial employment.

a friend of mine works at VERIZON, and she is going to be fired on Jan. 4th for not complying with the vax mandate imposed by Verizon, with a Jan 4th deadline for compliance.

She said 3 out of the 15 on her team are quitting.

If you do the math, that is 20%. She said the ratio seems about the same all over Verizon....so potentially 20% of a company of 150,000 may quit Jan 4th....that is 30,000 workers fired in one company in one day.

Talk about a nosedive for the economy.....HOLY SHIT.

THE MANDATE WILL FAIL. Those NOT complying just need to hold the line.

TYRANNY IS NOT DEFEATED THROUGH COMPLIANCE.

Can you ask her exactly why she is not getting it and.provide the evidence to support her stupidity?
Then we'll discuss this tyranny shit.

Its probably a good reason to shed those idiot employees anyway. Not getting the jab to save her job confirms it.

Can you ask her exactly why she is not getting it and.provide the evidence to support her stupidity?
Then we'll discuss this tyranny shit.

Its probably a good reason to shed those idiot employees anyway. Not getting the jab to save her job confirms it.
You just make sure that YOU get YOUR shots today and every day. The more the better.

Than why is it spreading in states that have the most vaccinated?
All these questions you ask, you do realize you can look them up yourself instead of asking some rando on a message board. But I'll answer it for you this time.

1. Delta variant is highly contagious.
2. Children from ages 5 to 11 were just recently allowed to be vaccinated.
3. The least vaccinated age group, those in their 20's, are spreading it.

As long as there are unvaccinated people, this thing is gonna spread in waves. But I'll assume none of my answers suffice and you'll just come back like some dummy and claim the vaccination doesnt work because people are still getting Covid.

All these questions you ask, you do realize you can look them up yourself instead of asking some rando on a message board. But I'll answer it for you this time.

As long as there are unvaccinated people, this thing is gonna spread in waves. But I'll assume none of my answers suffice and you'll just come back like some dummy and claim the vaccination doesnt work because people are still getting Covid.
I think you really and truly do not have a clue how stupid that statement makes you seem. Please keep it up. We're enjoying ourselves immensely at your expense.

I think you really and truly do not have a clue how stupid that statement makes you seem. Please keep it up. We're enjoying ourselves immensely at your expense.
LOL tell that to Vermonts health commissioner, the dean of medicine at University of Vermont, and an epidemiologist at a Boston hospital. They are the ones that said it. I"m sure you know more about viruses than all of them combined, right? You done making a fool out of yourself yet? Maybe you just need to do some more "research" from some of the crazies you follow on facebook.

LOL tell that to Vermonts health commissioner, the dean of medicine at University of Vermont, and an epidemiologist at a Boston hospital. They are the ones that said it. I"m sure you know more about viruses than all of them combined, right? You done making a fool out of yourself yet? Maybe you just need to do some more "research" from some of the crazies you follow on facebook.

"Experts" is all you've got?

1636764561803.jpeg

So you have nothing.

I've dealt with them many times and they're a joke.
Yes, they are but he was referring they only cover safety hazards which is not true. Most inspector's won't care about the mandate. But if a business (regardless of government) wants their employees vaccinated they have every right to demand it or alternatives.

Yes, they are but he was referring they only cover safety hazards which is not true. Most inspector's won't care about the mandate. But if a business (regardless of government) wants their employees vaccinated they have every right to demand it or alternatives.

Employers may find themselves getting the shit sued out em if there is no mask mandate or vacc mandate.

Last edited:
Employers may find themselves getting the shit sued out em if there is no mask mandate.
To tell the truth since I am not an employee or an owner any longer, rather independent for the past couple of years, I really don't care. But the alternative I mention would be either mask or testing. I do no Ascension health care placed all their employees yesterday who had not received the shot. Now, Ascension imposed their mandate either back in July or August before the government even mentioned OSHA. They might have been told by the government it was coming but that I don't know or maybe they were told Medicare and Medicaid funds would be with held sometime last summer.

Forum List

Back