What's driving a COVID-19 surge in the country's most vaccinated state

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As the vaxx wanes, unless everyone gets a booster, there will be lots of unprotected bodies for the virus to attack.
This is what happens when you go overboard with the vaccines. You're kind of putting off the inevitable.

Vermont is one of the most vaccinated states in the country and has served as a model for its COVID-19 response throughout the pandemic. But now, the state is experiencing its worst COVID-19 surge yet, with several factors -- including its own success -- to blame, officials said.

As the vaxx wanes, unless everyone gets a booster, there will be lots of unprotected bodies for the virus to attack.
This is what happens when you go overboard with the vaccines. You're kind of putting off the inevitable.

About two-thirds of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Vermont are unvaccinated, with those in the intensive care unit also largely unvaccinated, state officials said this week. COVID-19 patients make up between 10-15% of ICU patients; if that number increases to around 25%, "then the system could be in jeopardy," Levine said.

from your link.

About two-thirds of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Vermont are unvaccinated, with those in the intensive care unit also largely unvaccinated, state officials said this week. COVID-19 patients make up between 10-15% of ICU patients; if that number increases to around 25%, "then the system could be in jeopardy," Levine said.

from your link.

And also:

"Regarding the recent case surge, Vermont may also be a "victim of our success," Levine said Tuesday, pointing to a lack of natural COVID-19 immunity among unvaccinated residents "because we kept the virus at such low levels throughout the entire pandemic." Vermont has one of the lowest levels nationwide of people who have developed natural immunity to the virus, CDC data shows."

And by the way, I'm not anti-vaxx, I've been fully vaxxed and have already gotten my booster, have you?

Last edited:
Just taking a reading this morning from a dozen or so state coronavirus stats. Covid is surging in several Northern states while several Southern states are at very low levels. But then my state Arizona is seeing a surge. :confused-84: Draw your own conclusions and do your own research, but that's what I am seeing.

And also:

"Regarding the recent case surge, Vermont may also be a "victim of our success," Levine said Tuesday, pointing to a lack of natural COVID-19 immunity among unvaccinated residents "because we kept the virus at such low levels throughout the entire pandemic." Vermont has one of the lowest levels nationwide of people who have developed natural immunity to the virus, CDC data shows."
Everyone is going to get it eventually. The virus doesn't give a damn about politics.

We DESTROYED our economy for nothing.

Everyone is going to get it eventually. The virus doesn't give a damn about politics.

It's looking that way.
I just spoke to a friend who was fully vaxxed, got it anyway, and she has no idea how she got it. She hasn't been in any crowds, and she takes lots of precautions.

The biggest crisis within the COVID crisis is that states are either too lazy or politically unwilling to devise a rapid treatment system for those that get COVID. You should be able to get any of the proven treatments the minute you are diagnosed. Some states, most of them Blue, are denying people immediate treatments and as a result it's killing people. It's not worth a human life to make political points or to pay back the drug companies who have bribed them. Our best way out of this is to line up rapid treatment centers nationwide and just treat this thing.

The biggest crisis within the COVID crisis is that states are either too lazy or politically unwilling to devise a rapid treatment system for those that get COVID. You should be able to get any of the proven treatments the minute you are diagnosed. Some states, most of them Blue, are denying people immediate treatments and as a result it's killing people. It's not worth a human life to make political points or to pay back the drug companies who have bribed them. Our best way out of this is to line up rapid treatment centers nationwide and just treat this thing.

They won't focus on treatments because it would effect the emergency use approval.

They won't focus on treatments because it would effect the emergency use approval.
Yeah. I remember the old Dr. vs lawyer arguments when Drs. always won hands down because they provided a useful service while lawyers mostly lied and twisted other peoples words. Drs. were more scientific which made them more pure. But today it looks like politicians, the media, pharmaceutical lobbyists, bureaucrats and greed has changed the medical profession for the absolute worst. During this pandemic, the establishment of our medical profession has fallen to lawyer levels. Medical professionals are actually saying things that are killing people. That's a sad day for this country. I really doubt if the FDA, CDC, NIH etc. will ever regain their credibility.

Putting off the inevitable it pretty much the point during a pandemic…. Saves lives that way

And also:

And by the way, I'm not anti-vaxx, I've been fully vaxxed and have already gotten my booster, have you?
The cases are surging in vaxxed people then the mortality and hospitalization rates are going to be much lower. That’s a success.

Our economy isnt destroyed and it wasn’t for nothing…. 1000s of lives have been saved

Yeah. I remember the old Dr. vs lawyer arguments when Drs. always won hands down because they provided a useful service while lawyers mostly lied and twisted other peoples words. Drs. were more scientific which made them more pure. But today it looks like politicians, the media, pharmaceutical lobbyists, bureaucrats and greed has changed the medical profession for the absolute worst. During this pandemic, the establishment of our medical profession has fallen to lawyer levels. Medical professionals are actually saying things that are killing people. That's a sad day for this country. I really doubt if the FDA, CDC, NIH etc. will ever regain their credibility.

The medical profession lost credibility when they gave into the trans activist and started letting little kids decide if the want to be a boy or girl.

And also:

"Across the United States and in Vermont, we're seeing the impact of the highly contagious delta variant," Dr. Jan Carney, associate dean for public health and health policy at the University of Vermont's Larner College of Medicine, told ABC News. "It really is so contagious, it seeks out pretty much every unvaccinated person."
Should we thank right-wingers for enabling potential "breakthrough" cases due to their insisting on not getting vaccinated?

Should we thank right-wingers for enabling potential "breakthrough" cases due to their insisting on not getting vaccinated?

Why don't you direct your anger towards the mother fuckers who gave the world this catastrophe in the first place?
I won't hold my breath, in fact, I'm guessing you and other leftists will go right on sucking China's dick.

I know a cat named Way-Out Tony
He got a cool little gig sellin’ pharma baloney
Did the walk and stroll with the FDA
And brought us all bad jab’s today

1636759321138.png

Papa told Tony "you'll ruin my home
You and that bad jab has got to go"
Tony said "papa, don't put me down
Been sellin’ that bad jab all over town"
1636759369772.png

Bad jab, bad jab
Bad jab, doin' that crazy bad jab