What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Virtual" Blue Angels

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
My Brother pointed this out to me as he has flown with a couple of these guys...Some are Ex-Blues that participated in this exercise from 2006.

I've got loads of video from many shows. I shared this with a co worker and he asked me if the Blues really do the first Manuver...(Diamond Takeoff)...*YES* they do...

A photo...From My own archives that I took...NAS Jacksonville

DiamondTakeoff.jpg

Enjoy the Ride..Enjoy the music as these guys take you through the rigors, the splendor...the Military Cadence...Precision that exudes why we are Number ONE in military matters in the world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivFXJPeNSs"]YouTube - Virtual Blue Angels[/ame]

OP
The T

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
I highly encourage any of you to go see these guys if you never have. I have since I was a youngster of 4. I enter my 50th year this year. I can never get enough of them.

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
I saw them years back, also the Thunderbirds, and I can't count the number of times I've seen the Golden Knights. Last time I was at Bragg one of my neighbors was on the team.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They've not been as good since they switched from the A-4. The F-18 simply does not fly as crisp as did the A-4.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List