The venality of this administration.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiring the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venality, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.

Last edited:
If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiting the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venlity, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.
/——/ To be fair, let’s examine President Hillary’s cabinet....
A6BBB358-B3CA-4216-B425-8805FCD82FD3.jpeg

Okay, I give. I admit I had to look it up.

ve·nal
/ˈvēnl/
adjective
adjective: venal
  1. showing or motivated by susceptibility to bribery.
    "why should these venal politicians care how they are rated?"
    synonyms: corrupt, corruptible, bribable, open to bribery; More
    dishonest, dishonorable, untrustworthy, unscrupulous, unprincipled;
    mercenary, greedy;
    informalcrooked
    "they ran the town according to their own venal system of 'law and order'"
    antonyms: honorable, honest

If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiting the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venlity, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.
/——/ To be fair, let’s examine President Hillary’s cabinet....
View attachment 237406
Wish that was my cabinet right now. Wow.

• Banned
I have a great definition of venality. Lookee Here:

Well, at least you're "good enough" to bump a thread.....you're not much good beside that little contribution.....lol

All the hatred spewed at him, Trump continues to Make America Great Again.

Obama's legacy washed away.

Best yet to come!

Happy 2019

• Banned
Okay, I give. I admit I had to look it up.

ve·nal
/ˈvēnl/
adjective
adjective: venal
  1. showing or motivated by susceptibility to bribery.
    "why should these venal politicians care how they are rated?"
    synonyms: corrupt, corruptible, bribable, open to bribery; More
    dishonest, dishonorable, untrustworthy, unscrupulous, unprincipled;
    mercenary, greedy;
    informalcrooked
    "they ran the town according to their own venal system of 'law and order'"
    antonyms: honorable, honest

Actually, my friend, I had forgotten just how well that VENAL adjective definition fits this corrupt administration....THANKS....I mean it......

If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiring the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venality, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.
Here we go again...

NPCOrnage.jpg

It would be a miracle if you could drop your balls and admit the ENTIRE investigation is a political circus. Not a single indictment concerns "Russian Collusion", which lives in your head rent free. The indictments are primarily process charges and/or completely unrelated to Trump.

Trump calls the investigation a witch hunt. I say he's bluntly honest, progressives say he's a liar. The evidence supports he's bluntly honest...............PERIOD.

Here we go again...

View attachment 237420

Maybe we can redefine what venality is.

For Democrats it means one thing......for Republicans it means another.

However, the correct definition is an asshole partying it up in Hawaii while the government is shut down, and not feel one ounce of guilt about it.

In other words.....DEMOCRATS =
Definition of venal
1 : capable of being bought or obtained for money or other valuable consideration : purchasable especially : open to corrupt influence and especially bribery : mercenary a venal legislator

However, the correct definition is an asshole partying it up in Hawaii while the government is shut down, and not feel one ounce of guilt about it.

Eternal MORON......instead of picking on Pelosi who is ....as of today.....not Speaker.....Why don't idiots like you find out WHERE the fuck Paul Ryan and the Turtle-Head are spending their "well-deserved" do nothing vacation???

Go on....TELL US where those two assholes are......

Eternal MORON......instead of picking on Pelosi who is ....as of today.....not Speaker.....Why don't idiots like you find out WHERE the fuck Paul Ryan and the Turtle-Head are spending their "well-deserved" do nothing vacation???

Ryan is retiring, so his vacation is permanent and his own business bub.

And as the DEMS shut down the government, there whereabouts are far more relevant.

And as the DEMS shut down the government, there whereabouts are far more relevant.
Paul Ryan is just as guilty as Nancy Pelosi of this mess. Everyone should have stayed and did their damned jobs before leaving.

Paul Ryan is just as guilty as Nancy Pelosi of this mess. Everyone should have stayed and did their damned jobs before leaving.

I agree that Ryan is guilty, but for different reasons.

He and McConnell should have used the nuclear option to fund Trump's priorities, in the same manner the Dems did in 2010 for Obabble.

Well at least he didn't hire Van Jones. And I don't recall an indictment of Stone.

Forum List

Back