The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
1627862395076.png

I think that they fantasize that in the totalitarian society in which they wish to live, that they will get to be the ones oppressing others, rather than being oppressed themselves.
Absolutely true. I think that's also the reason they want their neighbors disarmed. Chickenshit cowards...

Delta started in India, but the country with the vastly largest number of cases was Great Britain, that Biden shut off travel from in March 2021.

A ban on travel from the UK to the US was introduced on 16 March last year. The presidential proclamation of 14 March 2020 banned UK travellers from entering the US because their presence “threatens the security of our transportation system and infrastructure and the national security”.

So where did it come from?

Maybe it came out of canada
Cut off travel from Britain? Sounds xenophobic and racist.

This is not a vaccine, since it does not vaccinate. "Vaccinated" morons still test "positive" and "die."

About the 11.9k vax deaths plus 2k fetus deaths.... Yeah, censor that truth.....

Anyone falling for fearmongering fiction like the OP is dumb enough to believe Fox News is conservative.....

Before I got my shingles vaccine, they checked to see if I already had the antibodies for chickenpox. I did not, I never had chickenpox, so they gave me the chickenpox vaccine. My point is that the careful administration of this vaccine, proven over years, is a counterpoint to the Covid vaccine, where they don't even care if you've already had it and have the antibodies. Roll up your sleeves and take the jab. It's bizarre.

The unvaccinated are like kindling for a forest fire.
And the vaccinated are like Typhoid Marys spreading the disease around............
but worse as their immunity only lasts a few months (if they have any immunity) and they must get a booster again risking side effects or face that one of their fellow vaccinated carriers will infect and kill them (assuming that their vaccine doesn't have a long term effect of killing a few months later first).

I've had the virus-----so I should have natural immunity against the orginal covid and likely delta.

Because it’s a communicable disease. My body my choice is fine for when your choices don’t affect others.
No, it is NOT a communicable disease FOR YOU, if you're vaccinated. So once again, If you're vaccinated (I am), why should you care what they do ?

The more people resist getting the vaccine, the better chance that more variants will appear. Some may even be so severe that the current vaccine will not provide adequate protection. Then the unvaccinated will say, 'SEE! I TOLD YOU THE VACCINE WOULD NOT STOP IT."

When actually it could have stopped it, except for the ignorance of the people who refused the shot and gave birth to a new variant.

But arguing with you people is useless. I expect you will still be shouting about your liberty and freedom as you gasp for breath and they hook you up to the ventilator. That seems to be your wish? ENJOY!
Who are you referring to, by the words "you people" ?

No, it is NOT a communicable disease FOR YOU, if you're vaccinated. So once again, If you're vaccinated (I am), why should you care what they do ?
Because some of the vaccinated are still susceptible, not to mention that the unvaccinated are the ones producing mutated viruses that could bypass our vaccinated immunity.

The entire community benefits when COVID is not widely circulating regardless of vaccination status.

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
The cheated are furious at the election cheaters . So!

COVID19 =

“There are known knowns, things we know that we know; and there are known unknowns, things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns, things we do not know we don't know.” .....Rumsfeld.​

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Apparently they're doing more than they can. If they want to take the shot, well then fine. But I already had COVID last August and it was a big nothing. I have been tested positive for antibodies, therefore I have no need to get the vaccine.

The vaccine does not give a person immunity to the virus, and the only way we're going to get through this, is for the general population to develop an immunity like they have with every other virus that has come our way.
Glad you had a mild case. Many didn’t.

Forum List

Back