The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

All of the Delta variant crisis has happened under Biden's watch.
He should have shut down air travel, and of course his complete disaster on the southern border has brought in no telling how many new cases of Delta.

Delta started in India, but the country with the vastly largest number of cases was Great Britain, that Biden shut off travel from in March 2021.

A ban on travel from the UK to the US was introduced on 16 March last year. The presidential proclamation of 14 March 2020 banned UK travellers from entering the US because their presence “threatens the security of our transportation system and infrastructure and the national security”.

So where did it come from?

Maybe it came out of canada

HA HA. Has there ever been a post more wrong or dumb than that ?

1. Nobody ever took the virus more seriously than Trump. and this is evidenced by >>
Through 2020, the COVID pandemic,
. our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them).
the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
. the stimulus checks,
. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

And Biden is who is allowing people into the country to spread the virus. Trump is who was keeping them out.
Trump denied the virus was serious until it was already spreading. Your memory has faded if you don’t remember this. I’m not a Biden fan either but Trump did not stop people from coming here until it was a pandemic.

Yet they beat the Plague, a pandemic 1000x worse than Covid
Let's check the math on that claim.

If the plague was 1,000X COVID, that would put the current death toll at 600 million in the US. That has a population of 330 million.

So doing the math, makes the Plague 100 times as bad as COVID (original strain) or 20 times as bad as Delta.

HA HA. Has there ever been a post more wrong or dumb than that ?

1. Nobody ever took the virus more seriously than Trump. and this is evidenced by >>
Through 2020, the COVID pandemic,
. our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them).
the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
. the stimulus checks,
. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

And Biden is who is allowing people into the country to spread the virus. Trump is who was keeping them out.

Europeans thought water had evil spirits in it back then. Science has come a long way since the Moors reeducated them.
Europeans were the most advanced in the world at that time. Tell us about the Native Americans and the Africans and many of the Asians. Europeans had science. The Church reigned it in a bit. And they still were the bright star of the world.

Why would they be furious at anyone given that getting the vaccine or masks isn't stopping the virus? This weird and nasty disposition of blaming people for what isn't the fault of people at all ---- it's a character flaw, IMO.
Im not furious at anyone. I almost died last November from Covid. It was my decision to get vaccinated because I’m not sure I would make it if I got sick again. Nothing is a sure thing but I did what I needed to do for me. Unless someone becomes very sick they don’t believe how serious it is.

I think that they fantasize that in the totalitarian society in which they wish to live, that they will get to be the ones oppressing others, rather than being oppressed themselves.

The idiocy of the conservative who thinks that getting a vaccine and wearing a mask is “oppression”.

Who thinks that those of us who are smart enough to wear a mask and get the vaccine are doing so out of a sense of compliance or fear.

People are 90% vaccinated where I live and life is pretty much back to normal but we’re still wearing our masks as we go about our business. It doesn’t cost us anything to do that, but it’s one of the reasons why we have almost no cases and nearly zero deaths.

Vaccinated people at least did what they could. Why would they be furious at themselves?

Apparently they're doing more than they can. If they want to take the shot, well then fine. But I already had COVID last August and it was a big nothing. I have been tested positive for antibodies, therefore I have no need to get the vaccine.

The vaccine does not give a person immunity to the virus, and the only way we're going to get through this, is for the general population to develop an immunity like they have with every other virus that has come our way.

Who thinks that those of us who are smart enough to wear a mask and get the vaccine are doing so out of a sense of compliance or fear.

You mindlessly believe and obey the lies that tyrants and criminals tell you to believe and obey; and you think this makes you smarter than those of us who know better?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Actually both do a fair to terrific job. But that was against the original strain.
Can't agree with you on the masking; I do agree that the vaccine was okay while it worked. I'm surprised that some people here haven't yet figured out we are in a new ball game now. Wow, that happened fast. I have always said that when things happen they happen so FAST (things have to happen fast, or people would stop it) ---- but it always surprises me, too.

Im not furious at anyone. I almost died last November from Covid. It was my decision to get vaccinated because I’m not sure I would make it if I got sick again. Nothing is a sure thing but I did what I needed to do for me. Unless someone becomes very sick they don’t believe how serious it is.
Wow! I am very glad to hear you came through successfully. Thanx for sharing your experience; that's useful to know.

You call it dumb out of ignorance.

Most of the analogies I've posted behave just like the delta variant of COVID. Which is why you should learn from their lessons.
What lesson? Already have ABS brakes and my vaccine. I post it is dumb because it is dumb, you ignorant partisan nut.

Forum List

Back