The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Nope.

They are more resistant to COVID, just like old growth trees are more resistant to forest fires.

But if there is enough fire from the kindling (unvaccinated) you have breakthrough fires.
The vaccinated are CARRIERS............who don't know they are sick but are spreading the disease around to children and others who can't get vaccinated.

I've had the virus-----so I should have natural immunity against the orginal covid and likely delta.
Now THAT is an interesting question. Natural immunity is of course the best kind, much better than any vaccine, so I wonder if you are immune to Delta as well as Alpha??

I haven't read a single thing about that issue yet, but so many people have now had Covid, it's important.

Glad you had a mild case. Many didn’t.

It's probably all that booze and cigarettes, I'm toxic to viruses. I've had only one flu shot in my life and hardly ever get the flu. If I do it's just mild.

The entire community benefits when COVID is not widely circulating regardless of vaccination status.
I suspect we'll have to wait for population immunity for that --- after everyone alive has already caught it. Should just take a couple weeks with R8.

The vaccinated are CARRIERS............who don't know they are sick but are spreading the disease around to children and others who can't get vaccinated.
I suppose they are!! What a word, but apparently could be true. Huh. Drat, it wasn't supposed to work out that way.

I heard something last night from some doctor about how if we dont deal with this now, then we can look forward to this being around for the rest of time like the flu.
The longer people put off the shot...the more chance COVID variants will be born that may make the vaccine ineffective. The stupidity of those refusing the vaccine who are able to get it is amazing.

I hope they don't end up face down on a ventilator...but it is their choice.

WOW! So 66% of them have gotten vaccinated??? Honestly, that seems pretty darn good! I'm surprised!
They all need to be 100% vaccinated if they are allowed into the United States. Other countries are protecting themselves and we need to as well.

It's definitely a fake virus and the vaccinations kill.
Americans should have stayed with Trump's ideas of using bleach and bright lights, and none of these deaths would have happened.
best wishes from Canada.

It's probably all that booze and cigarettes, I'm toxic to viruses. I've had only one flu shot in my life and hardly ever get the flu. If I do it's just mild.
Until I got Covid I was pretty healthy. It could be my age. I’m 65 now, was 64.

Americans should have stayed with Trump's ideas of using bleach and bright lights, and none of these deaths would have happened.
best wishes from Canada.
How much does Putin pay you?

best wishes from Canada.
You are joking, right?

Those spreading misinformation on this board could be liable for deaths resulting from those believing their lies. Ask Lindell and Sydney how they feel about the Billion dollar law suit they are facing.

Forum List

Back