The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

If some doesn’t think taking the vaccine and assumes the risk so be it, same with seat belts, smoking pot….. who gives a shit. Maybe it’s time to stop worrying about what others do.

If some doesn’t think taking the vaccine and assumes the risk so be it, same with seat belts, smoking pot….. who gives a shit. Maybe it’s time to stop worrying about what others do.

It stopped working that way a long time ago when insurance company's raised the rates on everybody for non-seat belt wearers, speeders, and overall fucked up drivers.

We pay either way, as Commie Chinks have taken all of our checkers off the board with their bioweapon.

I’m vaccinated and not furious at those who are not
Unlike weak knee libbies I don’t need others to comply with my wishes in order to feel secure about my wishes or beliefs. Just not that weak as to the veracity of my convictions and experiences. Peoples personal health decisions are just that. The feeling that the unvaccinated must do what I want is ridiculous and the responsibility to feel good about my health status is on me and not you.

Last edited:

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
Are you going to hold your breath and stamp your feet until everybody does what you want?

Wow you’re on the floor throwing that tantrum now. What’s wrong child, people still won’t do what you want?
Do what I want or I wish death on you. Last time I said that I was 7. Whatever happened to libbies maturation process?

Vaccinated people at least did what they could. Why would they be furious at themselves?
Why would they be furious at anyone given that getting the vaccine or masks isn't stopping the virus? This weird and nasty disposition of blaming people for what isn't the fault of people at all ---- it's a character flaw, IMO.

Why would they be furious at anyone given that getting the vaccine or masks isn't stopping the virus? This weird and nasty disposition of blaming people for what isn't the fault of people at all ---- it's a character flaw, IMO.
It’s Lib 101 Core Course

Everyone should be forced to wear a seat belt at all times, even when they are not in a car.
Like this?

1627855325349.jpeg

Yet they beat the Plague, a pandemic 1000x worse than Covid
It wasn't a thousand times worse!! Bubonic plague killed maybe half or three-quarters of those who got it. But not everybody got it --- this virus, everybody is getting. No one escapes an R8.

And nobody beat the plague --- it just gradually disappeared after coming back and back every several years from 1348 to 1665, not counting Naples in the 1700s (Naples got everything in the world worse and longer; it was filthy and hopeless). There was no treatment whatsoever for plague until antibiotics were invented.

Many diseases disappear on their own forever or for awhile. Others, like measles or mumps, hang around endemic and become childhood diseases because children are the only ones not immune yet from catching it.

Even SARS, in 2002, just vanished, mysteriously. No vaccine, no nothing --- just gone. The 1918 Flu was gone in 1 1/2 years. I wonder whether this coronavirus will disappear like SARS and MERS or hang around and become endemic, or pop up every 15 years or so.

Well out of an abundance of caution and making worst case out as most likely then it would prevent you from violently lurching forward and bringing harm to yourself and others. Don’t fall on me is a wise preventative measure imposed upon all by fear mongered libbies.

Examples of my comments above are on display daily. watching robots who are completely by themselves wearing their mask of ludicrous fear .
We should really be treating this entire episode with equal disdain and ridicule .

Forum List

Back