The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
Kiss my butt------I am not and will not and I will outlive you baby cakes. Oh and as an added FYI, stop claiming that you pay for anyone else...libs are notorious moochers.

Your helmet is on too tight.

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22 - Standards of responsibility

A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine
Exactly.

The remedy is very extremely limited. (almost no money)

Like I said, the federal government gave them a vaccine liability protection.

Why?

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
you ain't paying for shit dumbass but if you want to force the issue I don't have the shot nor am I getting the shot now come and make me tough guy

It means the intercepted illegals are almost as well vaccinated as several southern states.

That should mean we should force BOTH to be vaccinated more.
I will FUCKING KILL anyone who attempts to force a vaccine on me. I consider that assault with a deadly weapon. I am committed to fight this to the death. Are you?

Actually they compensate for serious injuries. You don't get compensated if the vaccine gave you a rash.
Well, they compensate for injuries that have a monetary impact.

They’ve doled out billions.

Exactly.

The remedy is very extremely limited. (almost no money)

Like I said, the federal government gave them a vaccine liability protection.

Why?

“Since 1986, [the U.S. Government] has paid over $4.5 billion dollars for injury claims to individuals damaged by vaccines.

Well, they compensate for injuries that have a monetary impact.

They’ve doled out billions.

More evidence to support my case.

Why would they let the manufacturer off the hook like that?

Why would they let the manufacturer off the hook like that?
As I said earlier but I’ll expand. It’s in the interest of the nation to encourage pharmaceutical companies to develop and produce vaccines. Insulating them from injury liability helps to ensure that they have financial incentive to do so.

“Since 1986, [the U.S. Government] has paid over $4.5 billion dollars for injury claims to individuals damaged by vaccines.
Exactly. We have paid for the shit big Pharma has manufactured.

Why is that?

And, since 1986, $4.5 billion, for the injuries that have been caused, is spit in the ocean.

As I said earlier but I’ll expand. It’s in the interest of the nation to encourage pharmaceutical companies to develop and produce vaccines. Insulating them from injury liability helps to ensure that they have financial incentive to do so.
Financial incentive to crank out shit, with billions in profit, and ZERO liability.

That has to raise your eyebrows.

FDA approval processes already ensure that they’re not “shit”.

We need vaccines and that means we need pharma.
:laughing0301:
If that's true (it's not) somebody needs to tell trial lawyers that they have no more recourse against all those FDA approved shit drugs that have been fucking people up.

This is really gone right over your head hasn't it?

:laughing0301:
If that's true (it's not) somebody needs to tell trial lawyers that they have no more recourse against all those FDA approved shit drugs that have been fucking people up.

This is really gone right over your head hasn't it?
It’s not over my head. You’re just too much of a wing nut to see common sense.

The government doesn’t protect other drugs because there’s not the same public health impacts from other drugs.

All of the Delta variant crisis has happened under Biden's watch.
He should have shut down air travel, and of course his complete disaster on the southern border has brought in no telling how many new cases of Delta.

Forum List

Back