The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Enjoy the ventilator.....

Enjoy the ventilator....

ENJOY THE VENTILATOR!

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

Last I heard, if you are vaccinated, you have more chance of getting hit by lighting, than getting Covid. More of chance of dying from a bee sting.

Not exactly, because a forest fire can kill anybody, but vaccinated people are protected against Covid and the Delta variant.
Nope.

They are more resistant to COVID, just like old growth trees are more resistant to forest fires.

But if there is enough fire from the kindling (unvaccinated) you have breakthrough fires.
First you say "Nope", and then you agree with me. Feeling OK ?

I said nope to your claim the vaccinated are fully protected. And the delta variant makes that no longer true.

P.S. why would I ever agree with someone who's always wrong?

The more people resist getting the vaccine, the better chance that more variants will appear. Some may even be so severe that the current vaccine will not provide adequate protection. Then the unvaccinated will say, 'SEE! I TOLD YOU THE VACCINE WOULD NOT STOP IT."

When actually it could have stopped it, except for the ignorance of the people who refused the shot and gave birth to a new variant.

But arguing with you people is useless. I expect you will still be shouting about your liberty and freedom as you gasp for breath and they hook you up to the ventilator. That seems to be your wish? ENJOY!

Why so furious? You're vaccinated so you can't catch the Rona virus, right?
You can but the symptoms are milder, rarely hospitalized. I think the biggest concern is that many establishments are starting to require masks again because of the unvaccinated spreading the virus.

Because the government as approver / distributor of their product, takes on the liability.
WRONG, BITCH. THAT IS A FUCKING CROCK OF BULLSHIT.

Distributors are only liable in the chain of distribution so that the MANUFACTERER can be identified.

You need to go back to law school and learn about products liability.

Government is shielding Big Pharma for a reason. What's the reason?

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
I’m not mad at the unvaccinated and we are seeing that the vaccine I took is not making a big difference and we aren’t requiring people to mask up. So the big difference seems to be the mask mandates have been lifted. So your post looks pretty uneducated after seeing what is going on in the last week. Maybe you need to get educated before spouting off lies and nonsense.

It only proves you know nothing about forest fires. Maybe you should GOOGLE, why we've had forest fires for centuries, yet there are trees that survived for a thousand years, without getting burned down.

2,000-year-old redwoods survive wildfire at California's oldest …

Off topic, dotard.

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
You have been paying people off to be screw up and ph uk ups for half century. Everything from diseases to abortions to endless children born to single mothers with many being teenagers. Schools have been weakened many students have little education when they are 18 with massive expenditures for school districts. Tell us about the stupidity.

It's like anti-lock brakes on a slippery road.

I would rather everybody have them, because if you have anti-lock brakes, and the person behind you doesn't, like the coronavirus you're going to get hit by them.
You're pulling out ever bullshit "analogy" you can find.

Manufacturers are liable for any defects in those anti-lock brakes, right?

Why is Big Pharma NOT?

Forum List

Back