The Uvalde shooting conspiracies show how far-right misinformation is evolving

If you wish…

COVID vaccinations saved millions of lives…..except for those who refused to vaccinate

Climate change is occurring, man is making it worse
Only Conservatives deny it
And of course I would counter that only morons still believe any of this.
Prove clot shots have saved millions of lives & weather is getting worse.
And saying because they said it's true is not proof.
Clot shots have destroyed millions of lives & weather always does it's thing, regardless of man's actions

It is interesting how neutered the right wing loons have become. I guarantee you that none of the major voices from the fringe nut job groups will say the words "crisis actor" this time.

“Just as happened after the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol and the recent Buffalo shooting, conspiracy theorists aired unfounded claims that the tragedy was the result of a government plot.

On Gab and other fringe platforms where the far right gather, many asserted without evidence that it was a "false flag" operation staged by federal authorities to justify tighter control of guns, or to deflect from other news stories.”

It’s not just the ‘far right’ – Republican elected officials are propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories and lies about mass shootings, lies about ‘CRT’ and ‘wokeness.’

Johnson is a pathetic asshole. Here is another one

It is interesting how neutered the right wing loons have become. I guarantee you that none of the major voices from the fringe nut job groups will say the words "crisis actor" this time.
Here are some crisis actors for you and bad ones at that.
They don't even no what grade their daughter is in.
Uvalde School Shooting Hoax - Low-Rent Crisis Actor Parents - Jessie and Esmeralda Rodriguez

Forum List

Back