The Uvalde shooting conspiracies show how far-right misinformation is evolving

1653751888152.png

and Democrats are squeaky clean with all their assertations?
Of course they're not! But..the realm of conspiracy theory, just like talk radio, belongs to the far right. From Pizzagate to Epstein...weird aliens to ritual cannibalism and rape of children by the 'Deep State'--hands down, not even close, this is owned by the right--and even those who scoff are willing to parrot the absurd talking points to court the ill-informed yet large vote of the RWNJ's.

Last edited:
but if you are an male than how did you adopted this mild nature of women with so many dots and speaking so politely as if you are female ?

so just for my info tell me are you female ? or male ? for by your writing i took you as an female. so clear it for me. ( sister )
Who are you? Are you another reject from Net? We're getting all kinds of varmits here. A lot have left. Thanks for leaving

“Just as happened after the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol and the recent Buffalo shooting, conspiracy theorists aired unfounded claims that the tragedy was the result of a government plot.

On Gab and other fringe platforms where the far right gather, many asserted without evidence that it was a "false flag" operation staged by federal authorities to justify tighter control of guns, or to deflect from other news stories.”

It’s not just the ‘far right’ – Republican elected officials are propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories and lies about mass shootings, lies about ‘CRT’ and ‘wokeness.’

Having a government/MSM that intentionally lies and goes on to cover-up the lies has consequences...

..in other words..you want a bunch of lies to replace the truth so you can feel justified?
Not happening any time soon~
What lies? Are you really dumb enough to believe unarmed DT supporters committed an insurrection on Jan 6? I'll just laugh at you.
Do you still believe that the clot shots are safe & effective? I'll laugh at that too.
Do we need to discuss weather as a man made climate threat? Strike 3
You're out.
Get back to me when you can prove CRT isn't in schools & wokeness isn't the philosophy of fools, groomers & degens

Turning America's schools into prisons with locked doors, 30 foot high walls, and armed guards would be a sure fix for the problem. Excepting the occasional ex-military armed guard that goes off due to PTSD or some other mental malady.

This thread demonstrates the anger over the incident due to domestic political fighting, far more than anyone demonstrating any interest in a solution.

Changing America's military mindset that's been established due to the continuous wars should also be considered.

Turning America's schools into prisons with locked doors, 30 foot high walls, and armed guards would be a sure fix for the problem. Excepting the occasional ex-military armed guard that goes off due to PTSD or some other mental malady.

This thread demonstrates the anger over the incident due to domestic political fighting, far more than anyone demonstrating any interest in a solution.

Changing America's military mindset that's been established due to the continuous wars should also be considered.
Our culture was founded and perpetuated by violence and gun ownership. Neither of these things are going to change~

What lies? Are you really dumb enough to believe unarmed DT supporters committed an insurrection on Jan 6? I'll just laugh at you.
Do you still believe that the clot shots are safe & effective? I'll laugh at that too.
Do we need to discuss weather as a man made climate threat? Strike 3
You're out.
Get back to me when you can prove CRT isn't in schools & wokeness isn't the philosophy of fools, groomers & degens
You are beyond proof. Instead you've become just another tool..zigging and zagging with the political dog whistles of the moment.

I get that you'll laugh at the truth..given that it's a lot easier to laugh than to prove your idiotic positions. Your use of pejorative labels like 'clot shot' and 'wokeness' tells the tale. Just another tool...willing to be used..while around him..the world is changing~

Our culture was founded and perpetuated by violence and gun ownership. Neither of these things are going to change~
It's apparently escalating.
It's still quite unusual to hear somebody say that it can't be stopped and even saying that there should be no attempts to stop it.

I'm almost ready to predict that the gun violence will mostly be moved away from the children's schools and into the streets with killing on a larger scale.

Some of the posts by both sides are demonstrating extreme anger and some are already hinting at violent action be taken based on domestic political differences.

If that starts happening there's little doubt that the shooters will be highly efficient!

What were those unarmed Trump supporters going to do if they captured Nancy Pelosi or AOC?

Would they have hanged Mike Pence?

What were those unarmed Trump supporters going to do if they captured Nancy Pelosi or AOC?

Would they have hanged Mike Pence?
So we are talking about Jan 6 now & you are looking for conjecture?
Should we talk clot shot efficacy & weather while we're talking complete conjecture?

i cannot blow you for im not gay like you. so seek your lover else where. for you are trying with wrong person.

and is there is anything wrong if one asks what he does not understand ? i dont think there is anything wrong in it.

anyways, you speak so politely and mildly as if you have got pussy instead of cock. so look at yourself and than cry about others.
Wow, a foreigner. Look at the English. Russian? Sounds European more than Russian. And female.

I think it's we females who want people to say what sex they really are --- I know I do, I hate fraud.

Men don't wonder because they assume everyone here is a male. I was surprised when I realized that. That was after the 47th time I was called "dude."

“Just as happened after the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol and the recent Buffalo shooting, conspiracy theorists aired unfounded claims that the tragedy was the result of a government plot.

On Gab and other fringe platforms where the far right gather, many asserted without evidence that it was a "false flag" operation staged by federal authorities to justify tighter control of guns, or to deflect from other news stories.”

It’s not just the ‘far right’ – Republican elected officials are propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories and lies about mass shootings, lies about ‘CRT’ and ‘wokeness.’

It is kinda weird how a guy without a job was able to purchase two high end Daniel Defense AR's that go for 2k a piece along with the high end optics made by Eotech that run $600 to 800 bucks a piece.
I'd be interested in finding out how he managed that.

So we are talking about Jan 6 now & you are looking for conjecture?
Should we talk clot shot efficacy & weather while we're talking complete conjecture?
If you wish…

COVID vaccinations saved millions of lives…..except for those who refused to vaccinate

Climate change is occurring, man is making it worse
Only Conservatives deny it

Forum List

Back