The Uvalde shooting conspiracies show how far-right misinformation is evolving

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Just as happened after the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol and the recent Buffalo shooting, conspiracy theorists aired unfounded claims that the tragedy was the result of a government plot.

On Gab and other fringe platforms where the far right gather, many asserted without evidence that it was a "false flag" operation staged by federal authorities to justify tighter control of guns, or to deflect from other news stories.”

It’s not just the ‘far right’ – Republican elected officials are propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories and lies about mass shootings, lies about ‘CRT’ and ‘wokeness.’

A guy who thinks he is a girl did this...............one group is pushing this crap..........And it isn't us op.

“Just as happened after the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol and the recent Buffalo shooting, conspiracy theorists aired unfounded claims that the tragedy was the result of a government plot.

On Gab and other fringe platforms where the far right gather, many asserted without evidence that it was a "false flag" operation staged by federal authorities to justify tighter control of guns, or to deflect from other news stories.”

It’s not just the ‘far right’ – Republican elected officials are propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories and lies about mass shootings, lies about ‘CRT’ and ‘wokeness.’

You people are fucking nuts you brainwashed little cogs in the wheel

You've brainwashed these kids to hate this country and everything in it

We'll solve your problem soon. You need a trip to the loonie bin Jack

A guy who thinks he is a girl did this...............one group is pushing this crap..........And it isn't us op.
but if you are an male than how did you adopted this mild nature of women with so many dots and speaking so politely as if you are female ?

so just for my info tell me are you female ? or male ? for by your writing i took you as an female. so clear it for me. ( sister )

but if you are an male than how did you adopted this mild nature of women with so many dots and speaking so politely as if you are female ?

so just for my info tell me are you female ? or male ? for by your writing i took you as an female. so clear it for me. ( sister )
Blow me...........That statement means I'm a male..........Go troll someone else.........Bottom line this wacho was of the leftist clan.

Blow me...........That statement means I'm a male..........Go troll someone else.........Bottom line this wacho was of the leftist clan.
i cannot blow you for im not gay like you. so seek your lover else where. for you are trying with wrong person.

and is there is anything wrong if one asks what he does not understand ? i dont think there is anything wrong in it.

anyways, you speak so politely and mildly as if you have got pussy instead of cock. so look at yourself and than cry about others.

Salvador Ramos was a tranny.

:laughing0301:

You're not getting any new unconstitutional gun laws.

:banana:

Talk to me when ya'll stop calling Jan 6 an insurrection, clot shots safe & effective & weather a climate crises.

i cannot blow you for im not gay like you. so seek your lover else where. for you are trying with wrong person.

and is there is anything wrong if one asks what he does not understand ? i dont think there is anything wrong in it.

anyways, you speak so politely and mildly as if you have got pussy instead of cock. so look at yourself and than cry about others.
toll to the ignore section...........bye bye.

I'm guessing English is a second or third language for you.
I mean, it's not bad for a beginner but you should skip to the chapter on capitalization & punctuation.
Your terms are confusing as well. Probably like your preferred pronouns.
Study a little more & you might get it right next time

Check, Check and Check
So you're that prog I heard of with common sense? Good to know.
Let's talk conspiracy theories then.
I won't bring up Jan 6, clot shots or weather since we both agree they are complete crap topics for the low info sheeple

Forum List

Back