Evidence Shows Widespread Vote Fraud In 2020

I'm wondering though..................

Who does Trump want to get placed in as Speaker?
It's a near foregone conclusion that the Republicans are going to be a Tsunami across DC this November.

I'm just wondering if we are going to actually see and witness the fall of the DNC and sentenced for their atrocities against this country and its people in 2023?

Hillary Clinton created the entire Trump/Russian collusion in 2016 thing. All of it.. No proof, just allegations. Who needs PROOF? The Democrats THEN move on to push unsubstantiated allegations and further, IMPEACH a standing president over a lie. Like say, George Floyd's hypoxia wasn't induced by a heart condition, Covid 19 and twice the lethal amount of Fentanyl that would kill an fucking elephant. Because democrat liberal media says SO.

The whole world knows there was voter fraud in the 2020 election.

What I'd like to know.....is there anything that will be done to correct the situation?

Or nothing?.....but just talk.....talk.....talk......

I think I know the answer already.:rolleyes:

this is why people are depressed.

The whole world knows there was voter fraud in the 2020 election.

What I'd like to know.....is there anything that will be done to correct the situation?

Or nothing?.....but just talk.....talk.....talk......

I think I know the answer already.:rolleyes:

this is why people are depressed.
You're depressed because you live in a shithole country called Russia.

What does anyone gain from posting this same shit over and over when NOTHING will reverse the alleged stolen election of 2020?

The republican party wants this endless allegation to end concentrate on winning back the Congress to build a stronger base they are getting pissed at fat mouth Trump who can't stop the whining it is a sign of immaturity and just plain stupid!

He wonders why so many hate his guts I no longer wonder because he is a narcissistic pompous egotistical asshole who can't shut the fuck up over lost causes and focus to the future in full.

Trump should have fought harder for the truth .....for the fact that this election was stolen from him and from Americans.

That fact alone is very difficult for me to forgive.

Trump should have fought harder for the truth .....for the fact that this election was stolen from him and from Americans.

That fact alone is very difficult for me to forgive.

What would you have had him do?

If Republicans retake both Houses and then select McConnell and McCarthy as majority leader and Speaker not much will change. They are both RINOs.

Do you expect those who were complicit to arrest anyone?

I only expect one thing...you to continue making excuses for your never ending list of failures that has earmarked your life to this point. Its always someone else's fault with you.

Your blob lost.

PS: Any arrests yet?

Did you see the date on the link? There is video and digital evidence now.
Cool. When is it going to be presented. I keep hearing about all that evidence, but you never present anything but misproven conspiracy theories. Bring on the real evidence!!

Cool. When is it going to be presented. I keep hearing about all that evidence, but you never present anything but misproven conspiracy theories. Bring on the real evidence!!
They have digital evidence. What part of that don't you understand? For eternity those phone pings prove the activities of people paid to traffic ballots. There is no other logical or feasible way of explain multiple trips to the drop boxes and non profits.

It actually makes you look stupid to even believe anything but fraud happened.

Let the mules get arrested and face massive jail time or give up the names of who was in charge. Then justice will be served.
Great idea. If you can actually prove that someone is illegally casting ballots, they should be prosecuted. Nobody has actually shown that happening on a widespread basis. It's not illegal to drop somebody's legal ballot off for them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back