What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Defamation League

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The ADL says the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is fake. I agree. I believe the Reptilians spread this idea and myth of a global Jewish conspiracy. The Rothschild family and Rockefeller family are not Jewish, they are Reptilian. I am very concerned about the safety of Jewish people and I pray for Jewish people around the world.

OP
R

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The ADL says the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is fake. I agree. I believe the Reptilians spread this idea and myth of a global Jewish conspiracy. The Rothschild family and Rockefeller family are not Jewish, they are Reptilian. I am very concerned about the safety of Jewish people and I pray for Jewish people around the world.
I can pinpoint this Reptilian conspiracy to just two men: Nathan Rothschild and David Rockefeller. Those two men were Reptilians, not Jewish.

OP
R

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can pinpoint this Reptilian conspiracy to just two men: Nathan Rothschild and David Rockefeller. Those two men were Reptilians, not Jewish.
i should clarify that it is Nathan Rothschild in London from the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City from the 1900s. David Rockefeller died in 2017. I do not know exactly who is ruling the world now.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List