The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

Those are side shows of the real issue, forced acceptance, either via government or group bullying.
Thank you. You admit those are Republican side shows.

Your complaint is people were forced to buy green M&Ms and power saving Xbox controllers?

Thank you. You admit those are Republican side shows.

Your complaint is people were forced to buy green M&Ms and power saving Xbox controllers?

They are symptoms of a larger problem.

My complaint is either you accept the SJW worldview or you get cancelled, silenced, punished, or worse.

Not really.

Red states are costing us a fortune and making it more difficult to compete globally.
Correction, Democrats in red states are costing us a fortune. There are far more Democrats on the government dole across the entire nation. Do the math.

Leftists love this. The rest of the world looks on in pity and shame for them.

This is the scene in a New York City overflowing with homeless migrants lured here by Joe Biden's open border policy.

Where are these peoples' children? Only the Epstein/Biden cabal knows...

emma-story-1024x768.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1208-1024x768.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1214-1024x768.jpg
Yeah, apparently it's like this all over Washington, D.C., now, too. I just hope it doesn't come to my county, which is still at least a little rural.

I think a lot of it is voluntary. That's why there are so many of them, so fast. I know a woman -- in her 50s! -- who decided to go on a Quest for the "RV Lifestyle." Which isn't anything but homelessness, really, of course. And now she can't get out of it, though she SAYS she wants to (with someone else's money, I suspect).

I fear it's all about drugs.

Last edited:
Correction, Democrats in red states are costing us a fortune. There are far more Democrats on the government dole across the entire nation. Do the math.
I'm talking about medical bills for the obesity problem in red states.

I can't imagine the cost to our healthcare system for diabetes alone. Astronomical.

I'm talking about medical bills for the obesity problem in red states.

I can't imagine the cost to our healthcare system for diabetes alone. Astronomical.
Yeah, I'm not sure I have seen any voting demographics specifically to diabetics in red states. I do think that poor people tend to be more overweight in general and we know that poor people tend to vote for Democrats in every state so...

Yeah, I'm not sure I have seen any voting demographics specifically to diabetics in red states. I do think that poor people tend to be more overweight in general and we know that poor people tend to vote for Democrats in every state so...
Me neither, so take it with a grain of salt. It just makes sense if you have states with obesity problems that their would be a correlation between that and obesity related diseases like diabetes.

Honestly state bashing isn't really my thing as it seems unpatriotic, we are all Americans, but the constant barrage of anti city rhetoric makes it difficult not to counter and point out the hypocrisy.

Say it isn't so! Homelessness in a big city.

Cutting edge blog we got here.

When red states get their shit together, get back to me.

You ignorant LW rube. This is "IN AMERICA". We all have to pay for this....now or later. This is what it looks like in every big American city (they hand out cash, used for dope). The trash they pile up is mind-boggling (like in the SW desert being over-ran by millions on foot). Yuma AZ has fallen to the hordes. SF LA PHI etc. have blocks of tents with people shooting dope and going to the bathroom wherever. As there are NO PUBLIC bathrooms left that are useable. They become Gay headquarters for dope and on-call blowjobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back