The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

That's why other countries are stealing our tech/science jobs because "we don't need to compete"...derp derp.

Good grief.
What we need to do is throw out all illegal invaders, no matter how long they've been here, and their kids right back to their native squalor. Then we need to secure the damn borders, and that means electrified fencing with razor wire and guard towers with expert marksmen. Sorry no, but we need to take a hardline stance and protect American sovereignty, period!

What we need to do is throw out all illegal invaders, no matter how long they've been here, and their kids right back to their native squalor. Then we need to secure the damn borders, and that means electrified fencing with razor wire and guard towers with expert marksmen. Sorry no, but we need to take a hardline stance and protect American sovereignty, period!
Agreed but I think this would be better accomplished by severely fining employers of illegals, overhauling our VISA program and go after known illegals that are paying into our SS funds.

Start a thread on them. I might comment. This thread is about the democrat run cities and how crappy they are, specifically New York. You're just trying to deflect.
Not deflect. Trying to figure out why there are multiple threads every week about Dem cities this and Dem cities that, when Republican states are generally the worse shitholes in America.

Is it a partison thing? I have seen the usual cadre of right wing sychophants post about Dem cities almost daily but not a one ever reflects on red states.

Say it isn't so! Homelessness in a big city.

Cutting edge blog we got here.

When red states get their shit together, get back to me.
There are a lot of regional and state taxes with mostly red counties and communities where the funds go to the Prog areas. Public schools and Public transportation are just two of organizations that need to get their shit together.

Not deflect. Trying to figure out why there are multiple threads every week about Dem cities this and Dem cities that, when Republican states are generally the worse shitholes in America.

Is it a partison thing? I have seen the usual cadre of right wing sychophants post about Dem cities almost daily but not a one ever reflects on red states.
So start some threads about them. Why are you getting upset about what other people are saying when you have the freedom to do it yourself?

So start some threads about them. Why are you getting upset about what other people are saying when you have the freedom to do it yourself?
Not upset. Curious what can foster such hypocrisy. How people can have so little shame.

Consider it an excercises in understanding human behavior.

Not upset. Curious what can foster such hypocrisy. How people can have so little shame.

Consider it an excercises in understanding human behavior.
Good. Now that we have that figured out, let's get back to talking about democrat run cities, specifically New York.

Fuck off, troll.

Forum List

Back