The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

Me neither, so take it with a grain of salt. It just makes sense if you have states with obesity problems that their would be a correlation between that and obesity related diseases like diabetes.

Honestly state bashing isn't really my thing as it seems unpatriotic, we are all Americans, but the constant barrage of anti city rhetoric makes it difficult not to counter and point out the hypocrisy.

All I know is that I live in a red state and the blue areas of my state are not nearly as nice as the red areas.

All I know is that I live in a red state and the blue areas of my state are not nearly as nice as the red areas.
I live in a blue state but in a deep red area and it is full of illegal aliens hired by the farmers and trailer parks...some nice areas but a lot of bad ones too.

I would expect larger cities to not be as nice as smaller areas though.

Leftists love this. The rest of the world looks on in pity and shame for them.

This is the scene in a New York City overflowing with homeless migrants lured here by Joe Biden's open border policy.

Where are these peoples' children? Only the Epstein/Biden cabal knows...

emma-story-1024x768.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1208-1024x768.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1214-1024x768.jpg

Breitbart. The Mercers hate refugees.

Breitbart. The Mercers hate refugees.
There are mega-donors in both parties. The democrats have the hi-tech oligarchs that buy elections.

The Mercers didn't buy any states for Trump did they? The answer is NO.

millions are moving to red states....they claim california and new york and shitholes from hell
Good for them.

Some people are willing to live in shithole red states for lower taxes. I wonder how long they will stay when they see what low taxes buy for citizens.

Lowest education, highest obesity and highest murder rates.

As a friend of mine used to say, "pay me now or pay me later".

Red states are on a downhill spiral and eventually even blue states won't be able to give them enough to bail them out.

Good for them.

Some people are willing to live in shithole red states for lower taxes. I wonder how long they will stay when they see what low taxes buy for citizens.

Red states are on a downhill spiral and eventually even blue states won't be able to give them enough to bail them out.
Red states have lower cost of living and are more friendly to private sector businesses, moron.

Good for them.

The blue cities in the red states are the problem. Get them out, and the problems go away.

And in those cases, the entire state is a fucking Shithole.
You mean in red states that have higher murder rates, lower education, higher obesity?

Yeah, they aren't as bad as you say but red states need to start taking care of their shit.

You mean in red states that have higher murder rates, lower education, higher obesity?

Yeah, they aren't as bad as you say but red states need to start taking care of their shit.

Ha
No.

The blue states are so far past just being broke, that just broke would be fantastic for them.

Ha
No.

The blue states are so far past just being broke, that just broke would be fantastic for them.
Blue states contribute more to federal coffers then red states.

What are you even commenting for?

"This is why our federal government runs a deficit every year. The traditional red states mentioned above, however, receive more — much more. For example, Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sends to Washington by way of federal taxes, West Virginia $2.07, Kentucky $1.90, and South Carolina $1.71.

For some large traditional blue states, California receives only 96 cents, Massachusetts 83 cents, Connecticut 82 cents, New York 81 cents, and New Jersey 74 cents for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. The discrepancy is significant."

Forum List

Back