The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

Argument…no.
Just pointing out the obvious…Our diversity is our demise, you can watch it in real time in EVERY single diverse shithole in America and around the globe.
So that is your arguement...but you want to use another word for some reason.

Big fan of Tucker's replacement rhetoric huh?

So that is your arguement...but you want to use another word for some reason.

Big fan of Tucker's replacement rhetoric huh?
Like Tucker, I’m a big fan of believeing what I see…A big fan of those pesky facts you hate.

Like Tucker, I’m a big fan of believeing what I see…A big fan of those pesky facts you hate.
Tucker admits he lies to you and you still link his shit as facts? Why? Because he says what you want to hear?

FFS, have you no shame at all?

Blue states contribute more to federal coffers then red states.

What are you even commenting for?

"This is why our federal government runs a deficit every year. The traditional red states mentioned above, however, receive more — much more. For example, Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sends to Washington by way of federal taxes, West Virginia $2.07, Kentucky $1.90, and South Carolina $1.71.

For some large traditional blue states, California receives only 96 cents, Massachusetts 83 cents, Connecticut 82 cents, New York 81 cents, and New Jersey 74 cents for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. The discrepancy is significant."

Such mind numbed ignorance.

“I lie. If I’m really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t, you know, I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said."

Good for them.

Some people are willing to live in shithole red states for lower taxes. I wonder how long they will stay when they see what low taxes buy for citizens.

Lowest education, highest obesity and highest murder rates.

As a friend of mine used to say, "pay me now or pay me later".

Red states are on a downhill spiral and eventually even blue states won't be able to give them enough to bail them out.
so california is a red state then...dont think so

“I lie. If I’m really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t, you know, I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said."

Mexifornia….12% of the nation’s population but 33% of the nations welfare filth…and those numbers don’t include the 10 million illegal wetbacks off the record and sucking the welfare tit.
Nearly 30% of the human cockroaches in Mexifornia live poverty stricken and NOWHERE can boast the income inequality you proclaim to piss yourself over like Mexifornia can….Do you care?
(this is the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post)

Forum List

Back