The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

HUH? A political party opposes all Americans citizens?
Have you listened to the daily hate mongering coming from the Democrats lately?
It is all through the Left Wing Press and Entertainment.
The Democrats are even demanding that the children in our public schools be indoctrinated in left wing hate.
Left Wingers are anti-Americans bigots.
It is their defining characteristic.

Every urban shithole, including my hometown of Buffalo, is in the same boat. Especially considering they are all under one party Democrat rule.
Had you never noticed the growing numbers of homeless people BEFOR the last two years?
Never noticed the huge difference between those who have multi millions & billions and your average American.
in the last 8 years my little mid west town has tripled its homeless. ever seen the large amount of small towns gone dead?

Have you listened to the daily hate mongering coming from the Democrats lately?
It is all through the Left Wing Press and Entertainment.
The Democrats are even demanding that the children in our public schools be indoctrinated in left wing hate.
Left Wingers are anti-Americans bigots.
It is their defining characteristic.
The problem as I see it, you focus only on the hate flowing from one direction,
And not the hate flowing from the other big hate & propaganda party.

Had you never noticed the growing numbers of homeless people BEFOR the last two years?
Never noticed the huge difference between those who have multi millions & billions and your average American.
in the last 8 years my little mid west town has tripled its homeless. ever seen the large amount of small towns gone dead?

Of course. Homelessness, crime, wealth inequality, and violence have been the hallmarks of DemoKKKrat-run cities for decades.

Not triggered, giving you what you deserved.

Triggered people go whining to others over implied slights or statements they disagree with.

"Fuck off Troll" is a directed slight, and I for one agree with it.
Nothing like watching someone try to spin the word triggered.

Then what cult are you pretending you know I belong to?

RDT_20230205_2203057556236411676927736.png

Say it isn't so! Homelessness in a big city.

Cutting edge blog we got here.

When red states get their shit together, get back to me.
Homelessness is SPIKING in SD. Gee, they have 458 homeless in Rapid City and 407 in Sioux Falls for a total of 865 between their two largest cities. Bright blue Spokane OTOH, had nearly 800 in ONE Camp Dope for a couple of years with a total city wide point-in-time count of ~2400 in January 2023. Get back to me when the blue states get their shit together. BTW, CA has the largest homeless population of any state in the US.

DemoKKKrat politicians shitting on working people as always:

“There’s no accountability. The city’s so-called running the program [and] allows these people to destroy these rooms. There is no daily supervision to show these people that… you don’t destroy your hotel. You are only there temporarily. This is not your home,” the employee told Fox.

“Unfortunately, the ones that are paying the price is the hotel workers, Local 6 union workers … Those guys and those ladies endure a lot of disrespect from the migrants, and there [are] some nice migrants, but there’s too much alcohol, too much drugs and too much violence, and you have teenagers… going into the staircases and making out like it’s lovers lane… This is a free-for-all,” the employee said.

There not Engineers and IT professionals like Obama told us?

Forum List

Back