The utter squalor of blue America: NYC edition

Agreed but I think this would be better accomplished by severely fining employers of illegals, overhauling our VISA program and go after known illegals that are paying into our SS funds.

The dems won’t allow any of that stupid.

Homelessness is SPIKING in SD. Gee, they have 458 homeless in Rapid City and 407 in Sioux Falls for a total of 865 between their two largest cities. Bright blue Spokane OTOH, had nearly 800 in ONE Camp Dope for a couple of years with a total city wide point-in-time count of ~2400 in January 2023. Get back to me when the blue states get their shit together. BTW, CA has the largest homeless population of any state in the US.
JUST to give you a little balance in your thinking.

LA CALIF has a population of over TWELVE MILLION people.

CEDER RAPIDS SD HAS A POPULATION of 76 THOUSAND

JUST to give you a little balance in your thinking.

LA CALIF has a population of over TWELVE MILLION people.

CEDER RAPIDS SD HAS A POPULATION of 76 THOUSAND
Just to give you a little balance in your thinking--where did I mention Cedar Rapids or LA. I compared Sioux Falls (195K) and Rapid City (76K) combined population ~270K to Spokane WA (208K). The SD cities have 800 homeless between them and Spokane has over 2400. The mention that bright blue CA had the largest homeless population was a factual tidbit. Nice attempt at deflection though. Kudos.

That's on you clowns on the left.

Triggered isn't responding to something you disagree with, triggered is not being able to deal with even hearing or seeing something you disagree with.

Words mean things.
Yeah. Shut the fuck up troll certainly qualifies as not being able to deal with something disagreed with.

That's disdain showing, not being triggered.
No. It's a complete meltdown triggered by being confronted with ideas and opinions from outside their echo chamber.

Some people can't handle that for some reason which is weird because this is a political forum, not a safe space. You would think people would expect differing opinion.

If you want an echo chamber, maybe head to the bar and whine to your like minded buddies.

No. It's a complete meltdown triggered by being confronted with ideas and opinions from outside their echo chamber.

Some people can't handle that for some reason which is weird because this is a political forum, not a safe space. You would think people would expect differing opinion.

If you want an echo chamber, maybe head to the bar and whine to your like minded buddies.

Triggered people don't come back with responses, they go complain to someone else.

Responding in disdain and derision is not being triggered, SJW-soi boi.

Triggered people don't come back with responses, they go complain to someone else.

Responding in disdain and derision is not being triggered, SJW-soi boi.
Are you just making up your own definitions now?

Triggered: caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger.

I don't see where it says anything about if you come back for responses. Do you have a link that shows this criterion?

Are you just making up your own definitions now?

Triggered: caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger.

I don't see where it says anything about if you come back for responses. Do you have a link that shows this criterion?

Webster is a woke cesspool. Nice reference.

Triggered as used currently implies someone can't handle the comment, not that it gets them angry or rustles their jimmies, but that they get emotionally injured from just the words.

Responding to your bullshit the way I do again has to do with disdain and simple lack of respect.

Webster is a woke cesspool. Nice reference.

Triggered as used currently implies someone can't handle the comment, not that it gets them angry or rustles their jimmies, but that they get emotionally injured from just the words.

Responding to your bullshit the way I do again has to do with disdain and simple lack of respect.
Lol. Now we have woke dictionaries.

Good grief.

You should contact Webster and let them know how woke they are and they need to change the definition to what you say.

Perhaps the house Republicans can hold a hearing on it?

Lol. Now we have woke dictionaries.

Good grief.

You should contact Webster and let them know how woke they are and they need to change the definition to what you say.

Perhaps the house Republicans can hold a hearing on it?

As Iowahawk stated:

OIP.qx_WlMMuyYtojfWYDzIhDAAAAA

Forum List

Back