The Utter Hypocrisy Of The Left In Criticizing George Santos

If you refuse to say anything about it, you must support it.
If you've made excuses for it and tried to compare it to Trump...you support his lies.

I'm not supporting George Santos, and I didn't vote for him.
Frankly...who knows what the truth is with him anyway.
Did he run in your district?

The favorite joke of the left these days is George Santos.

They say he's a gay....and he's a liar. Up until now Democrats haven't cared if you're gay or a liar as long as you're batting for the correct team.

You could be the worst piece of human garbage on the planet. You could be unable to speak in complete sentences and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying to you. You could be a total vegitable, and still they would vote for you and/or support you.

View attachment 749773View attachment 749775

Yet Democrats feel they have unquestionable moral authority to criticize the guy.....even though they put *THIS in the White House....a man who's entire resume is filled with absolute bold-faced lies.
View attachment 749770

I don't support the guy, because he probably got elected so the Democrats could have a target to throw insults at. They sure as heck aren't about to criticize one of their own. It's seems that George Santos is simply doing what the Democrats have been doing since the Clintons hit Washington....and that is lie about everything. Obama said that lying is a primary weapon he uses in politics. Without it (and the support of the Deep State) he never would have been elected. So when the Democrats complain about George Santos, I just switch them off, because they have no right to, especially when it comes to the subject of supporting leaders with honesty and integrity.

View attachment 749803

But...But...Biden! LOL

Way to go, retard. Hijacking your own thread with a what-about! :auiqs.jpg:

If you refuse to say anything about it, you must support it.
If you've made excuses for it and tried to compare it to Trump...you support his lies.

I've long argued that both lie and are unworthy of the office.

I'm not supporting George Santos, and I didn't vote for him.
Frankly...who knows what the truth is with him anyway.

Lots of people know and by you saying that, you are making excuses. We know that there is hardly anything he hasn't lied about.

I've long argued that both lie and are unworthy of the office.

Lots of people know and by you saying that, you are making excuses. We know that there is hardly anything he hasn't lied about.
You can't get away with that because both Trump and Santos are Republicans.
You fully accept the POS in the White House.
End of story.

You can't get away with that because both Trump and Santos are Republicans.
You fully accept the POS in the White House.
End of story.

Lashing out is not a valid rebuttal. I never voted for Biden and I've condemned him endlessly.

Just because I do not worship at the orange alter does not mean I voted for Biden.

Lashing out is not a valid rebuttal. I never voted for Biden and I've condemned him endlessly.

Just because I do not worship at the orange alter does not mean I voted for Biden.
You didn't have to vote for Biden.....because he stole the election.
It really doesn't matter who you voted for in some states.
What state do you live in?

You didn't have to vote for Biden.....because he stole the election.
It really doesn't matter who you voted for in some states.
What state do you live in?

It's irrelevant. I didn't vote for him. That applies to all 50 states.

Only morons keep falling for every hoax that comes down the pipe.
And only a Democrat thinks the people they're forced to support aren't fascists.

Hillary was correct. Democrat voters are stupid.
What's your gibberish have to do with you not knowing about voting or even about Santos? You really are a retard, aren't you? :itsok:

What's your gibberish have to do with you not knowing about voting or even about Santos? You really are a retard, aren't you? :itsok:
Sorry, Mr Skupper-lip......I still remember civics classes in school.
And trolling me is a waste of time. I've seen it all.
It's funny how your party has people running for office that think twerking is a good reason to vote for them.

It's perfectly in order for the Left to criticize George Santos, so long as they acknowledge the bad apples on their side.

It's our side, the patriots, who ought to look closely at this case, and if half the things said about this man are true -- the Russian money, not his sex life -- then we need to do something to prevent things like this happening in the future.

What we need are 'Vetting Committees' as a standard part of GOP state organizations. If someone wants to stand as a candidate on the Republican ticket, they need to be investigated, at least after they've won the primary. We don't need any more embezzelers, wife-beaters, paedophiles, Russian-money-takers.

Actually, when the Russians were Communists, they worked very hard to influence American elections, starting in 1935 with the 'Popular Front' turn, via the Democratic Party. And they still do.

Some will find this hard to believe, but I have an old friend, whom I have not seen in 40 years, who, I was recently surprised to learn, is both the Chairman of the Communist Party's organization in a large American city, but also a Democratic Party Precinct Chair. (However, the CPUSA today is way to the right of AntiFa, and probably very critical of Russia. So he's really just a well-organized liberal.)

And of course, all big powers seek to influence the political leadership of their rivals. They'd be stupid not to. In the past, it was the Democrats who were less warlike towards Russia, so it was them the Russians wanted to win office. For the moment, the situation is somewhat reversed.

So now, going against precedent, the Russians would rather have a Republican like Trump, with his deeply confused erratic hesitancy about our foreign policy, rather than a Democratic hawk like Hillary.

And note that the former Republican neo-cons who got us into Iraq and Afghanistan are now all supporting the Democrats.

Of course, trying to influence other countries' elections is deeply wicked.

Yanks to the Rescue.Yeltsin.jpg

The favorite joke of the left these days is George Santos...
The Trumper is a yooj embarrassment for the GOP, obviously, but they've already realized that swearing him in and appointing him to committees was asinine, so they'll let him bilk the taxpayer for a while for doing nothing, then make him go away.

Forum List

Back