Tennessee Repubican Congressman Andy Ogles Faces Ethics Charges , Comparion To George Santos.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A nonpartisan watchdog group has asked a federal ethics agency to investigate Tennessee Congressman Andy Ogles over $1 million of discrepancies in financial disclosures he was required to file with the U.S. House.

The Campaign Legal Center (CLC) repeatedly cites NewsChannel 5's reporting in the complaint that was filed Tuesday with the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE), comparing Ogles' conduct to disgraced New York Congressman George Santos.

NewsChannel 5 Investigates discovered that, like Santos, Ogles has misrepresented his educational and business credentials.

"The expulsion of Representative George Santos for filing false financial disclosure statements and other ethics violations demonstrates why investigations of significant discrepancies in a candidate’s financial reporting are warranted," the CLC complaint says.

I didn't have time to wade through that runny shit, but get back to me if he sold classified documents and sold out the country for $100 Million (that we know of)....

Especially if he has a crackhead sprog with a minor in statutory rape.

nancy mace briben WAY more than $50 million.jpg

Anytime someone IDs as a "Tennessean Republican"

beware...

as far as I can tell THEY ARE ALL LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST FRAUDS....

Forum List

Back