The Utter Hypocrisy Of The Left In Criticizing George Santos

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The favorite joke of the left these days is George Santos.

They say he's a gay....and he's a liar. Up until now Democrats haven't cared if you're gay or a liar as long as you're batting for the correct team.

You could be the worst piece of human garbage on the planet. You could be unable to speak in complete sentences and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying to you. You could be a total vegitable, and still they would vote for you and/or support you.

FisjGrLUcAEumVD.jpgFis5bYyXoAATbmH.jpg

Yet Democrats feel they have unquestionable moral authority to criticize the guy.....even though they put *THIS in the White House....a man who's entire resume is filled with absolute bold-faced lies.
1661999019752.gif

I don't support the guy, because he probably got elected so the Democrats could have a target to throw insults at. They sure as heck aren't about to criticize one of their own. It's seems that George Santos is simply doing what the Democrats have been doing since the Clintons hit Washington....and that is lie about everything. Obama said that lying is a primary weapon he uses in politics. Without it (and the support of the Deep State) he never would have been elected. So when the Democrats complain about George Santos, I just switch them off, because they have no right to, especially when it comes to the subject of supporting leaders with no honesty or integrity.

Fl36ukeaEAAnbpj.jpg

Last edited:
The left doesn't care that he is gay now. They are simply throwing Republicans past arguments back into their faces.

I've noted more than once "Groomers in the House". Do I believe that just because he was a drag queen that he is interested in kids? Absolutely not but that has been the rights argument for quite awhile so own it now.

Groomers in the House!

The Utter Hypocrisy Of The Left In Criticizing George Santos
lol

Nonsense.

Criticism of Santos is perfectly appropriate and warranted – there’s no ‘hypocrisy.’

What’s not appropriate and warranted is the right’s blind partisan defense of Santos – once again attempting to defend the indefensible.

The favorite joke of the left these days is George Santos.

They say he's a gay....and he's a liar. Up until now Democrats haven't cared if you're gay or a liar as long as you're batting for the correct team.

You could be the worst piece of human garbage on the planet. You could be unable to speak in complete sentences and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying to you. You could be a total vegitable, and still they would vote for you and/or support you.

View attachment 749773View attachment 749775

Yet Democrats feel they have unquestionable moral authority to criticize the guy.....even though they put *THIS in the White House....a man who's entire resume is filled with absolute bold-faced lies.
View attachment 749770

I don't support the guy, because he probably got elected so the Democrats could have a target to throw insults at. They sure as heck aren't about to criticize one of their own. It's seems that George Santos is simply doing what the Democrats have been doing since the Clintons hit Washington....and that is lie about everything. Obama said that lying is a primary weapon he uses in politics. Without it (and the support of the Deep State) he never would have been elected. So when the Democrats complain about George Santos, I just switch them off, because they have no right to, especially when it comes to the subject of supporting leaders with honesty and integrity.

View attachment 749803

It seems you're doing cocaine. What in the hell are you talking about?

The left doesn't care that he is gay now. They are simply throwing Republicans past arguments back into their faces.

I've noted more than once "Groomers in the House". Do I believe that just because he was a drag queen that he is interested in kids? Absolutely not but that has been the rights argument for quite awhile so own it now.

Groomers in the House!
I'm sorry....but I didn't vote for the guy.....and most Republicans probably didn't either. I never even heard of him till after he was placed in office.
He was elected in a blue district.
It's plain as day he's there to give you folks on the left something to crow about.
There's no other explanation for it.

lol

Nonsense.

Criticism of Santos is perfectly appropriate and warranted – there’s no ‘hypocrisy.’

What’s not appropriate and warranted is the right’s blind partisan defense of Santos – once again attempting to defend the indefensible.
Uh.....right....sure....uh-huh..... :113:
I think what you're mistaking for blind partisan defense of is actually almost total silence on the matter.
The only reason I even brought it up was to point out the irony in all of this.
I've been watching this nonsense for a couple of months and never said zip about it, because I could see it for what it is.

But Democrats have never been afraid to be seen as the total lying schmucks that they are.

If you can find even one instance where I made an excuse for a Biden lie, I will cede your point.
Your post #15
Anytime anyone points out the lies of others is making excuse for the liar.
You have been pointing out the lies of Santos while ignoring the lies of Biden--is that not an excuse for Biden? Your hypocrisy hole is getting deeper.

Your post #15
Anytime anyone points out the lies of others is making excuse for the liar.
You have been pointing out the lies of Santos while ignoring the lies of Biden--is that not an excuse for Biden? Your hypocrisy hole is getting deeper.

I have never ignored Biden's lies. Now I can point out your lies.

If you can find even one instance where I made an excuse for a Biden lie, I will cede your point.
If you refuse to say anything about it, you must support it.
If you've made excuses for it and tried to compare it to Trump...you support his lies.

I'm not supporting George Santos, and I didn't vote for him.
Frankly...who knows what the truth is with him anyway.

Forum List

Back