The USA, my Nation, may have become an unkempt, nasty, whorehouse of a nation, but, it is MY nation!

Should the United States stand ready to dump the remainder of the world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
I was born here, I have served Her, fought for Her and paid taxes for Her. So have millions upon millions of others. Many have died or are crippled in Her service. The constant influx of other nations trash and garbage has certainly hurt Her and tarnished Her Golden gleam, but "She" is still mine. And no flop eared, lazy, ner do well is going to take Her from me no matter how modern and liberal or drug crazed you may be or want to be. You stink!!!!! and that is before you have died and certainly after you have died. Please feel free to do so at any time of your choosing. Again, "you stink". Now, don't go away mad, just go! You might consider Africa. It is, according to modern thought, the cradle of mankind. Go there and try to rectify your original failure(s). Peace be with you, asshole! And, yes, "dick head", you can whip my butt, but I am just your speed at 77 years of age. Just do not give me a chance to recover my .357 when I will end your pain. You have been fore warned! This Nation, MY NATION, "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", is worth fighting for no matter one's age. God will again bless this Nation when you heathen are gone and the People of this Nation Bless Him/Her. As for you Jewish folk, get your heads out of your asses and become real players! Start standing for your own Nation and stop begging. God never told you folks to stop kicking Ahabs ass, so start again Levi. Simply leave "my Nation" and leave us alone and that is not directed towards the Jewish. Simply the remainder of human garbage!

• Banned
Watch out, you're drooling on your bib.

Eat human excrement, dolt!
No thanks, my eating habits are obviously different than yours. Maybe if you change your Attends more often you wouldn't be so irritable. Just a suggestion.

Irritable, thats cute according to the irritated one, Ringl05. Is that your birth year? I am far from irritated and in fact rather amused whether you are in fact that you wish to present. The French, upon foisting Lady Liberty upon New York were on the correct track with the exception of the "send the poor, sick, lame and lazy part" of the inscription part. They should have simply inscribed the following, "send those who wish to contribute and be American. Keep the sick, lame and lazy to yourselves". Of course now that 75% of all patrons of this Nation are sick, lame and lazy narco freaks, the point is mute. My point is made, now the question is, do you have one, is it valid, by my standards, and would you wish to share that point? Please try to be hospitable as the posting requirements demand, a point I myself deviated from, in any response you may wish to send. And as an adjunct, should the Mod Section wish to move this writing to what one may feel a more appropriate forum, please do so as I seem to have gone off on a tangent, which was intentional, and in error of the basic posting rules. I seem to have gotten caught up in the fever of the moment. Thanks to all, intrested.

No thanks, my eating habits are obviously different than yours. Maybe if you change your Attends more often you wouldn't be so irritable. Just a suggestion.

Irritable, thats cute according to the irritated one, Ringl05. Is that your birth year? I am far from irritated and in fact rather amused whether you are in fact that you wish to present. The French, upon foisting Lady Liberty upon New York were on the correct track with the exception of the "send the poor, sick, lame and lazy part" of the inscription part. They should have simply inscribed the following, "send those who wish to contribute and be American. Keep the sick, lame and lazy to yourselves". Of course now that 75% of all patrons of this Nation are sick, lame and lazy narco freaks, the point is mute. My point is made, now the question is, do you have one, is it valid, by my standards, and would you wish to share that point? Please try to be hospitable as the posting requirements demand, a point I myself deviated from, in any response you may wish to send. And as an adjunct, should the Mod Section wish to move this writing to what one may feel a more appropriate forum, please do so as I seem to have gone off on a tangent, which was intentional, and in error of the basic posting rules. I seem to have gotten caught up in the fever of the moment. Thanks to all, intrested.
You take yourself faaaaaar too seriously....... It's kinda funny to watch. :thup:

You take yourself faaaaaar too seriously....... It's kinda funny to watch. :thup:

Sooooo, you do not have a point to make, you are content stirring shit and then licking your fingers. To each his own.

I was born here, I have served Her, fought for Her and paid taxes for Her. So have millions upon millions of others. Many have died or are crippled in Her service. The constant influx of other nations trash and garbage has certainly hurt Her and tarnished Her Golden gleam, but "She" is still mine. And no flop eared, lazy, ner do well is going to take Her from me no matter how modern and liberal or drug crazed you may be or want to be. You stink!!!!! and that is before you have died and certainly after you have died. Please feel free to do so at any time of your choosing. Again, "you stink". Now, don't go away mad, just go! You might consider Africa. It is, according to modern thought, the cradle of mankind. Go there and try to rectify your original failure(s). Peace be with you, asshole! And, yes, "dick head", you can whip my butt, but I am just your speed at 77 years of age. Just do not give me a chance to recover my .357 when I will end your pain. You have been fore warned! This Nation, MY NATION, "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", is worth fighting for no matter one's age. God will again bless this Nation when you heathen are gone and the People of this Nation Bless Him/Her. As for you Jewish folk, get your heads out of your asses and become real players! Start standing for your own Nation and stop begging. God never told you folks to stop kicking Ahabs ass, so start again Levi. Simply leave "my Nation" and leave us alone and that is not directed towards the Jewish. Simply the remainder of human garbage!
Do you need a hug? :itsok:

Sooooo, you do not have a point to make, you are content stirring shit and then licking your fingers. To each his own.
There's a point, your just too self absorbed to see it, such as it is with all hacks. :thup:

Interesting post, but unfortunately you are mistaken.

The United States belongs to the banks and corporations, and they need immigrants as a cheap labor force. If you are not an executive or big politician making these decisions, you have no say in this.

You are just another worker, another grunt.

75% of the patrons of this nation are sick, lame and lazy narco freaks? Exaggerate much?

Forum List

Back