The US needs to tax American Jews more to pay for their aid package

America needs to tax American Muslims more to pay for their terrorism.

You cost us a lot of money Pene - you know how much a drone costs?

What terrorism? You not under the delusion that Muslims did 911 are you? Sorry it doesn't add up. Israel has started the War on Terror, actually Bibi wrote the book on how the US can beat Islam terror before we even had terror. He is the master of terror.

Fucking Islamic Faggots ....................

Looks like the truth hurts the Israel shill.:biggrin:

You are a piece of Human garbage, your hatred of Jews is ignorant and pathetic. But to your desire to tax one group of Americans more then others based on either race or religion? It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Illegal, which you either know and don't care or are to stupid to know how the US works.

Let them pay for themselves. I am tired of the money we send them, and yet they cry and the arrogance of their intelligence, well they can't even support themselves, and they want the US to fight their wars. No, I have zip respect for Israel rogue regieme, and Bibi nauseates me whenever he opens his mouth and spews his garbage.

It is amazing how haters will make shit up and tell all kind of lies when they are hating.

Rankings
Further information: International rankings of Israel
As of 2012, Israel ranks 26th in Global Competitiveness Report by World Economic Forum, and 16th among 187 world nations on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed". Israel's economy also ranks 17th among the world's most economically developed nations, according to IMD's World Competitiveness Yearbook rankings. The Israeli economy was ranked as the world's most durable economy in the face of crises, and was also ranked first in the rate research and development center investments.[151] The Bank of Israel was ranked first among central banks for its efficient functioning, up from the 8th place in 2009. Israel was ranked first also in its supply of skilled manpower.[151] Israeli companies, particularly in the high-tech area, have enjoyed considerable success raising money on Wall Street and other world financial markets: as of 2010 Israel ranked second among foreign countries in the number of its companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges.[152]

Hey you lieing fucking Jew hating Kunt, need to take your shit talking ass on somewhere else .....................

They are crooks, their bank are being investigated, the white collar crime here by jews is unprecedented.

Let them pay for themselves. I am tired of the money we send them, and yet they cry and the arrogance of their intelligence, well they can't even support themselves, and they want the US to fight their wars. No, I have zip respect for Israel rogue regieme, and Bibi nauseates me whenever he opens his mouth and spews his garbage.

you are making wayyyy too much sense for his mind to comprehend.lol.

you will overload him with pesky little facts he will have a nervous breakdown sooon.he always goes into meltdown mode when he cant refute facts.:biggrin:

How fucking funny, another ankle biting Islamic piece of shit.

You did notice I was the one with facts and figures??

Oh, I am sorry, I forgot your comprehension skills are nonexistent.

What terrorism? You not under the delusion that Muslims did 911 are you? Sorry it doesn't add up. Israel has started the War on Terror, actually Bibi wrote the book on how the US can beat Islam terror before we even had terror. He is the master of terror.

One of you Muzzie Beasts, Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez just murdered 4 U.S. Marines in Tennessee to please the demon scum Allah.

Time to nuke Mecca and put an end to your filthy religion.

You are a piece of Human garbage, your hatred of Jews is ignorant and pathetic. But to your desire to tax one group of Americans more then others based on either race or religion? It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Illegal, which you either know and don't care or are to stupid to know how the US works.

It is amazing how haters will make shit up and tell all kind of lies when they are hating.

Rankings
As of 2012, Israel ranks 26th in Global Competitiveness Report by World Economic Forum, and 16th among 187 world nations on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed". Israel's economy also ranks 17th among the world's most economically developed nations, according to IMD's World Competitiveness Yearbook rankings. The Israeli economy was ranked as the world's most durable economy in the face of crises, and was also ranked first in the rate research and development center investments.[151] The Bank of Israel was ranked first among central banks for its efficient functioning, up from the 8th place in 2009. Israel was ranked first also in its supply of skilled manpower.[151] Israeli companies, particularly in the high-tech area, have enjoyed considerable success raising money on Wall Street and other world financial markets: as of 2010 Israel ranked second among foreign countries in the number of its companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges.[152]

Hey you lieing fucking Jew hating Kunt, need to take your shit talking ass on somewhere else .....................

They are crooks, their bank are being investigated, the white collar crime here by jews is unprecedented.

Oh, go fuck yourself.

You are a Pali troll, nothing more and nothing less.

Danish-Cartoon-9.jpg

Now you know why I have little respect for Jews , look at your posts, you resort to filth when you can't stand the truth. Your squeezing the Pals in Gaza and your squeezing American out of money and give nothing back except more headaches. I do my best for Americans to see you for what you are.

Rankings

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Send money your country needs your help.

Rankings

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Da Jooz, da Jooz!!!

Joooz everywhere, Peniselopie!!!

Rankings

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Da Jooz, da Jooz!!!

Why is Israel not self supporting by now. I thought 3.2 billion was a lot and now you want an extra Billion for 10 years. Your not a developing country and you have nothing to offer the US. That is my problem. I pay taxes , maybe if you did you'd feel the same way.

Rankings

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Da Jooz, da Jooz!!!

Why is Israel not self supporting by now. I thought 3.2 billion was a lot and now you want an extra Billion for 10 years. Your not a developing country and you have nothing to offer the US. That is my problem. I pay taxes , maybe if you did you'd feel the same way.

Chuckle, chuckle.

You have no idea what kind of taxes I pay.

But I love watching your hatred and your bellyaching.

Free entertainment!

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Da Jooz, da Jooz!!!

Chuckle, chuckle.

You have no idea what kind of taxes I pay.

But I love watching your hatred and your bellyaching.

Free entertainment!

Your a jew so it probably helps you.

What about all the money we send to the Palis whom hate America?

Better yet how about the billions to Egypt whom also hate America?

What about all the money we send to the Palis whom hate America?

Better yet how about the billions to Egypt whom also hate America?

Pennies compared to Israel and well they need it. They are a developing (of course hanging on by a thread) due to Israel.

I am fascinated----American jews receive an "aid package"? I need more details.
Penelope proposes a very interesting idea------whatever are the costs to the US government for this or that-----should be taken in taxes from those who most benefit or create the cost.
I am glad that Israel gets aid<<< that is true. It could be said that I benefit. I do not benefit from food stamps---although I am very much in FAVOR of food stamps----according to Penelope I should not pay for them. ok Potentially
it could be said that ALL benefit from the upkeep of national parks----but.....
I don't. I cannot "hike"-----I should not have to pay for parks. The USA virtually entirely supports UNRWA------I have no desire to pay for that
organizations expenses. I am willing to pay for the SPACE PROGRAM---well---
that's just me but everyone should HAVE THE CHOICE. I am not ---in general a
member of a group that DRIVES DRUNK----persons either sharing a religion or
a race or an ethnic group with the majority of drunk drivers should pay ALL THE
COSTS associated with that activity. No one I know is in Jail-----relatives of
jail birds should pay. I am beginning to like Penelope's plan more and
more

. Let Britain take care of them , they gave them part of Palestine.

Well, Britain cant take care of them so that's no solution. The best solution is internationally agreed upon borders for Israel that are defended by the world. Why we let Israel continually expand and thus continually endanger us all is beyond belief.

. Let Britain take care of them , they gave them part of Palestine.

Well, Britain cant take care of them so that's no solution. The best solution is internationally agreed upon borders for Israel that are defended by the world. Why we let Israel continually expand and thus continually endanger us all is beyond belief.

Israel is not continually expanding------the proposed jewish homeland---proposed in the 1930s, is actually larger than Israel is today. Try to keep in mind---Israel has no borders even today------no borders of ANY kind have actually been recognized by you and your fellow islamo Nazi scum

Know what would be an even bigger money maker?
Tax all the monies going to mexico from immigrants of the southern persuasion.
Second largest income for mexico next to Pemex.

The amount in tax dollars is staggering.

yes----Mexicans do send money home-----does not bother me-----does it bother you? -------Mexicans in Mexico are poor----charity is charity-------now lets deal with ZAKAT----the money used to tie bombs to the stinking asses of muzzie sluts

Forum List

Back