The US could Save $5.6B a year if it Switched from Coal to Solar – study

Seriously. You are making their argument. You use the same tactics they do. I don't see any difference.

You are making their argument.

I'm not making their argument, most of them have no clue about the FLoT.

You use the same tactics they do.

I'm pointing out your errors. Sorry if that makes you sad.

I don't see any difference.

You're kind of dim.

If incrementally cooler temperatures above six solar farms don't clue you in that there's less infrared radiation because enough photons were siphoned off that the net result is LESS infrared radiation, then you are a greenie.

Siphoned off where?
Give me every possible place the extra absorbed radiation (lower albedo) could have gone.

Your argument is that if solar power were installed to replace all fossil fuels there would be no impact on climate, ya greenie kuck.

Nope.
My argument is that with identical albedo, solar panels would have zero impact on the
heat budget of the Earth. With lower albedo, they add heat to the Earth's heat budget, ya idiot.

Nope.
My argument is that with identical albedo, solar panels would have zero impact on the
heat budget of the Earth. With lower albedo, they add heat to the Earth's heat budget, ya idiot.
Your opposition to my argument that widespread use of solar power is the best way to usher in the next ice age says otherwise. You've been arguing there is no incremental cooling effect from using solar, ya greenie kuck.

Your opposition to my argument that widespread use of solar power is the best way to usher in the next ice age says otherwise. You've been arguing there is no incremental cooling effect from using solar, ya greenie kuck.

Your opposition to my argument that widespread use of solar power is the best way to usher in the next ice age says otherwise.

Your confusion about the FLoT is amusing.

You've been arguing there is no incremental cooling effect from using solar,

Yes, it's hard to see net cooling when you decrease albedo.

Isn't it funny as hell that the same bozos that believe this silly AGW scam and think that solar can provide electricity for an industrialized nation are the same idiots that believe Joe Biden when he said that increased government spending will stop inflation?

You can't fix stupidity like that, can you?

Isn't it funny as hell that the same bozos that believe this silly AGW scam and think that solar can provide electricity for an industrialized nation are the same idiots that believe Joe Biden when he said that increased government spending will stop inflation?

You can't fix stupidity like that, can you?
NOPE

Greenie kuck sez wut?
Ding, I'm seeing that you are starting to behave like a warmer. Going off all cocked. Get yourself back under control, I have no ill will toward you. You are merely misguided in your assumptions. We have attempted to set you free of the greenie pull, but it isn't working, you're starting to even go Karenisk

Ding, I'm seeing that you are starting to behave like a warmer. Going off all cocked. Get yourself back under control, I have no ill will toward you. You are merely misguided in your assumptions. We have attempted to set you free of the greenie pull, but it isn't working, you're starting to even go Karenisk
You got that backwards.

Forum List

Back