The unthinkable scenario.

I have never been abused by anyone and that is a pathetic excuse. But if had been, it is mostly likely to be a religious clergy.
This is the same people you obviously are protecting and the same religion which destroys people's lives for no reason.
If you want to continue along that vein, please continue. Beware, I'm very good at this and will take on all comers.
By the way, the data says you're more likely to be a child molester than any priest.

Is it any business of yours if a female aborts a fetus or not? NO.
To a believer, that's like saying it's none of your business if you killed someone else.

You don't have to believe, and if you don't, I understand your desire for convenience and control. However, you have to respect and understand that those who value life at a higher level than yourself will view the issue differently.

Do you believe in contraception?
I do for all believers who desire to follow the Christian faith.

For those who don't believe, I hope they will consider the issue from a different perspective, and leave their political clingings behind.

And as the same goes for non-believers, I think believers have every right to attempt to sway policy towards being far more restrictive in allowing abortions.

I don't demand a theocracy in America, so while I believe in life in contraception, I'm intellectually honest enough to realize it's wrong for me to try to force others to believe what I believe, as leftists and Democrats do every day. But, in regards to a fetus, anything beyond 5 weeks is clearly scientifically alive... as the heart is beating.

beyond 5 weeks is clearly

You said 5 weeks, a women barley knows if she is pg , and the fetus is a big glob.

beyond 5 weeks is clearly

You said 5 weeks, a women barley knows if she is pg , and the fetus is a big glob.
The heart is beating. Yes, it might be inconvenient, but that's not the baby's fault.

Maybe if you don't want to get pregnant, you shouldn't have all sorts of sex simply because it feels good.

The heart is beating. Yes, it might be inconvenient, but that's not the baby's fault.

Maybe if you don't want to get pregnant, you shouldn't have all sorts of sex simply because it feels good.
When you're 5 weeks pregnant, your baby's heart is made up of two tiny channels called heart tubes and they're already hard at work. When those tubes fuse together, your baby will have a fully functioning heart, though he almost certainly has his grip on yours already!

Most women don't even know their pg by 5 weeks or 8 weeks.
I'm post menopausal.

I have never been abused by anyone and that is a pathetic excuse. But if had been, it is mostly likely to be a religious clergy.
This is the same people you obviously are protecting and the same religion which destroys people's lives for no reason.
If you want to continue along that vein, please continue. Beware, I'm very good at this and will take on all comers.
Another garbage post.

God calls individuals such as you who support the murder of innocent children........ABOMINATIONS. That truth makes it my business just as it would be if I witnessed the confession of any other murderer. Its not only my duty as a Christian but its a duty to any righteous society. What? :dunno: I should stand by in silence and allow these daily pagan sacrifices at the alter of secular humanism to go unchallenged and expect God to overlook this sin of OMISSION? To hades with your "feelings" or your demand for "accolade".

You do what you wish with your soul...........but don't attempt to judge my soul based upon your attempt to justify any act of IMMORALITY. ;)

Strange is it not that you must attempt to "dehumanize" the conceived human life in the womb and call it a fetus (pretending that its not representative of humanity in the least.....its just a lump of cells that you get to define instead of allowing Science, faith and Logic define it as human life)? Science tells us that within days of conception that so called fetus......has its own unique, one of a kind HUMAN DNA SIGNATURE.

Because you attempt to rationalize and justify the murder of a human child does not conclude with my acceptance of this act of immorality...........legal or not, laws do not establish morality, they reflect morality or the lack thereof by any society.

As a Christian it is my business to point out acts of unrighteousness and warn those who engage in such wontoness action in order to seek the accolade of such an immoral society.

The source of all Christian doctrine (The Holy Scriptures) do not call the unborn child in the womb......at any stage of gestation......a "thing", "a non living clump of cells"......every time the scriptures speak of life within the womb its called a Child, A Babe, A Person........"

John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit of God.....while in his mothers' womb. What did the scriptures call the unborn child within the mother? A thing, a fetus? Hardly, "..........that the BABE leaped in her womb......." -- Luke 1:41 Life begins at conception.......not birth.

What is a scriptural example of God's righteous law when anyone causes harm to come to any unborn child in the womb? "If men fight and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, burn for born, wound for wound, stripe for stripe." -- Ex. 21:22-25.

To be exact........the term for a child in the womb and any child outside the womb is the same. God created life and He should know when it begins. As pointed out.....with consistency throughout the Holy Scriptures, whenever a female has conceived the life in her womb is called a CHILD, A BABY, A SON or A DAUGHTER.....not a non living thing. (Gen. 25:21, Job 3:3, 16 Hosea 12:3, Luke 1:36, 41,44).

There is nothing more of an abomination than any mother that would with premeditation murder her child.

The Scriptures teach the opposite. Parents are supposed to love and support their child at any stage of gestation (growth). -- Ps. 127:3-5, 128:3-5, Prov. 22:6, Eph. 6:4, Titus 2:4. The murder of any human is immoral and sinful. (Ex. 23:7, Prov. 6:16-17 points out that the spilling of innocent blood is an abomination). If its wrong to murder a child after birth.......while its still dependent and in a state of gestation (growth, not fully mature until the age of reason)....its just as wrong to kill a child in the womb.......no?:dunno: Your vagina does not define life any more than it defines gender......pregnancy is supposed to be a beautiful, loving experience, not an act of societal shame, regardless of how gestation takes place.........LIFE IS PARAMOUNT.

Even the supposed quacks who preform abortions on demand have taken an oath to humanity, "FIRST DO NO HARM.........."
Great post, but I'm afraid pearls to swine.

When you're 5 weeks pregnant, your baby's heart is made up of two tiny channels called heart tubes and they're already hard at work. When those tubes fuse together, your baby will have a fully functioning heart, though he almost certainly has his grip on yours already!

Most women don't even know their pg by 5 weeks or 8 weeks.
I'm post menopausal.
A baby's heartbeat can be detected by transvaginal ultrasound as early as 3 to 4 weeks after conception, or 5 to 6 weeks after the first day of the last menstrual period. This early embryonic heartbeat is fast, often about 160-180 beats per minutes, twice as fast as us adults'!

Again, just because women don't know doesn't mean they get to kill. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have all sorts of sex. Human life is not changed in value because of inconvenience, even if it's substantial.

Here we have it. Its all about hatred of democrats.
Why do you republicans feel you have exclusive access to this forum where dissent from democrats should not be allowed. How democratic of you. Do you respect a person's right to religion?
Don't bother trying. You've clearly demonstrated it would easier to teach a Fish to whistle than educate a limited intelligence.

I don't have a problem with your dissent. Pointing out the fact that DemoKKKrats hate Christians is simply that, a fact. You're free to express your hate all you want, and I'm free to call you out for the bigoted piece of shit you are.

I don't have a problem with your dissent. Pointing out the fact that DemoKKKrats hate Christians is simply that, a fact. You're free to express your hate all you want, and I'm free to call you out for the bigoted piece of shit you are.
By your statement, every Democrat hates Christians. Is that right and do you have evidence of that? I'll say now, you have nothing and includes cerebral ballast.
I believe your just another hate filled brain dead godbothering Republican.

By your statement, every Democrat hates Christians. Is that right and do you have evidence of that? I'll say now, you have nothing and includes cerebral ballast.
I believe your just another hate filled brain dead godbothering Republican.

See, you don't even realize how extreme your hate has become. You should be on a watch list. I think you're one step away from bombing or shooting up a church.

See, you don't even realize how extreme your hate has become. You should be on a watch list. I think you're one step away from bombing or shooting up a church.
Despite your clear intentions to merely puff your chest as an ego poster, I'm curious...

How does Christianity "destroy people's lives for no reason"

My position is based on the fact, there is no God and no one has ever produced evidence to the contrary. Therefore the Christianity cult is null and void.
It's no less than religion sanctioned child abuse to threaten kids with hell etc with sins, that don't exist either, in order to control them from a very early.
It's not enough to allow them to attain an age to make their own decisions. You want them to follow the same rubbish all godbotherers do.
I don't believe in hell but the people who destroy lives in the name of religion for a god that does not exist, are prime candidates to go to hell.

The manipulation of children and feeble minded gullible failures in life by religion would be a crime outside of religion.
As a representative of religion, you should be ashamed to promote it as anything other than child abuse.

You've embarked on the same chronology of events as every republican godbotberer who gets challenged. The swearing failed, as did the bullying. Now begin the intelligence dianosis followed by outright dismissal of anything i say, regardless.
After that comes the pathetic comment that perhaps prayers will assist my cause and then finally when your debate is completely exhausted, out comes the threats of eternal fire.

How am I going now son?
The frustration building?
Come on, belch all you anger out in one bile filled pot of lava dripping from your hate filled mouth.
God bless you. It's the only chance you'll ever get.

Strange that I haven't seen marrage to the child's father as a potential solution. It would have been the norm 150 years ago. Are we so much more advanced than we used to be or is this just someone else who thinks that he is smarter than he is?

Forum List

Back