The unreal complete PANIC of the left. Their absolute WORST nightmare. Trump flourishing.

My absolute nightmare is that Trump permanently makes truth and facts completely fungible in politics.

That we will hence fourth elect nothing but blowhards willing to say the most outrageous of lies with the straightest of faces.

Economy grew like it did for 6 years now,there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

When Trump ran for president he claimed that official unemployment numbers are lies and that real unemployment is 30-40%. But his bumpkin voters bought that bullshit and 60% of them actually thought unemployment increased under Obama.

...then Trump got to White House and ofcourse started touting official U3 unemployment. No surprise, those very same dupes started believing a fundamental turn around took place in the economy.
Sounds like the Democratic Party and their corrupt media.
I guess rubbing elbows with Hollywood elitists has detached them from reality.

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.
The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists, and we know now that leftist don't believe in being honest.
As a matter of fact Obama said specifically that lying is a great political tool in their arsenal.

Another thing we've discovered......leftists have a problem with playing by the rules.
They cheat at everything, and if they still lose, they accuse you of cheating.
This is because they know their goals would be very unpopular, even disastrous, to the voters.
So what they do is trick us into going along with them.
Take for example politifact, given a least biased rating:
"In review, Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines. All information is well sourced to credible media and or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked. This may be due to bias or the fact that Republicans currently control all branches of government and hence there is more to check. Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category."

mediabiasfactcheck does a good job at classifying media sources, such as appropriately placing sites such as salon, daily kos, addictinginfo, etc on the left.

Hillary didn't call blacks super predators and Trump is the president

Hey I smell smoke... Your pants are on fire...

Why Hillary Clinton’s ‘super-predator’ concession is such a big moment for political protest

Not really because when you actually listen to the speech you hear every word. And since I have done such, I can say that she made no reference to race. But Hillary is not the president and always talking abut Hillary to cover for Trumps racism is is not going to fly.

But Hillary is not the president and always talking abut Hillary to cover for Trumps racism is is not going to fly.

Going to give you a hint hotshot... See my name, don't read it... You are not going to like what I say... And I will talk about Bill's wife until she is in jail or one or both of us is dead...

Guy, you are spending a lot of time giving Trump credit for things he had little to do with.

So what are you going to say when the Recession hits?

The economy is humming. So why do experts foresee a recession in 2020?
35072291_1903322623046448_4311029636168417280_o.jpg

Party over country.

Are we expecting anything different at this time?

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thanks for pointing out your lack of values, Stormy Mac.

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.
Trump was never considered a racist till he ran as a Republican.

Party over country.

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.

Party over country.

Remember when Trump called blacks "super predators" and Latinos "needy"?

Oh wait, that was Hillary

Hillary didn't call blacks super predators and Trump is the president.
Yes she did.

This is not about their dumb pathetic voters who are still and will always be in shell shock from election night in 2016. This is their absolute worst nightmare.

These scumbags actually admitted it. They want America to suffer (middle class America,) they want the economy to tank all so they can say we told you so.

They are worthy of a traitors death. All of them are worse than most of you thought. They are exactly what I have been saying this whole time.

Now, they are in a pure fucking panic. Desperately trying to spin this to make Trump look bad. Oh, they will. They already are, and their demented sheep are of course following right along.

In less than two years isis is gone, no longer part of the globalist TPP scam, economy booming, jobs coming back to America, the 70 year armistice is over, and NK has given up their nuclear aspirations.

IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS.

Now, lets all have a nice hardy disrespectful laugh at the left and their feeble fucking weak attempts at spinning this.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Hey lefties. You are all fucking losers. There is nothing you can say that will convince us otherwise.

BTW, I told you all the left tanked the economy on purpose when they took over power in 2007. Do you believe me now?

Enjoy your losses as they add up thanks to the trade war shit for brains.

Those tariffs are only aimed at red welfare states loser, and thanks to the tax cut scam that aimed at blue states, there is now less money for you welfare queens. Wait until those health insurance premiums under the new Trumpcare plan kicks in this fall. And those crops rotting in the field while gas prices keep going up. We’re you born that fucking stupid or did it take a lifetime of work?

Party over country.

You have to paint Trump as a "racist, misogynistic, homophobe because you can't attack him on whether his policies are working, Joey and you on the left have nothing to offer the American people except the politics of division.

One by one...Trump is steadily checking off campaign promises and it's got you progressives soiling yourselves because none of your dire predictions have come true.

You're not winning back the House or the Senate, Joey because you liberals have lost your way. You don't want the same things as the majority of Americans want but you're all wearing political blinders and can't see it.

Party over country.

I would consider refusing to rent to black people makes one a racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My absolute nightmare is that Trump permanently makes truth and facts completely fungible in politics.

That we will hence fourth elect nothing but blowhards willing to say the most outrageous of lies with the straightest of faces.

Economy grew like it did for 6 years now,there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

When Trump ran for president he claimed that official unemployment numbers are lies and that real unemployment is 30-40%. But his bumpkin voters bought that bullshit and 60% of them actually thought unemployment increased under Obama.

...then Trump got to White House and ofcourse started touting official U3 unemployment. No surprise, those very same dupes started believing a fundamental turn around took place in the economy.

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.
The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists, and we know now that leftist don't believe in being honest.
As a matter of fact Obama said specifically that lying is a great political tool in their arsenal.

Another thing we've discovered......leftists have a problem with playing by the rules.
This is because they know their goals would be very unpopular, even disastrous, to the voters.
"In review, Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines. All information is well sourced to credible media and or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked. This may be due to bias or the fact that Republicans currently control all branches of government and hence there is more to check. Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category."

mediabiasfactcheck does a good job at classifying media sources, such as appropriately placing sites such as salon, daily kos, addictinginfo, etc on the left.
Factchecking sites were set by the Open Borders Foundation to give Democrats some legitacy.
The trick is maintaining a fine line. How do they appear to be non-biased while pushing an open borders agenda?
Simple. Appear to criticize a leftist every once in a blue moon while second-guessing everything conservatives do.
Then feed leftist bloggers what they need to sell their liberal talking-points.

"Look, Snopes says the sky isn't blue. I tend to believe them over some deplorable Trump supporter."

Economy grew more or less like it did for 6 years now and there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

The economy is growing "more or less" like has for the past six years, Anton? Interesting. Would you like to take a crack at explaining how it is that the Fed has been able to raise interest rates four times since Trump was elected and only raised them once in all of the time Barry was in office before then?

Party over country.

I would consider refusing to rent to black people makes one a racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
When he was a Democrat, it didn't matter. Thanks for proving my point.

Guy, you are spending a lot of time giving Trump credit for things he had little to do with.

So what are you going to say when the Recession hits?

The economy is humming. So why do experts foresee a recession in 2020?
Thats it, struggle you lying fuck.

The only way the recession hits is if the democrats win the House and Senate, exactly what happened when Pelosi and the democrats won the House and Senate in 2007.

Tell us, you freaking commie ignorant ass. What did the economy do under democrats from 2007 to 2010. Tell us you moron.

And yet another example of why I do not identify with a political party. Recessions come and go, and rarely does it have anything to do with who is in the White House, or which party controls congress. But if you belong to a political party you have to either lay blame or take credit, and it makes you look ignorant.

No equvalency here.

The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen - "all fact-checkers are leftists, fact checking is a leftist construct"

Last edited:

Economy grew more or less like it did for 6 years now and there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

The economy is growing "more or less" like has for the past six years, Anton? Interesting. Would you like to take a crack at explaining how it is that the Fed has been able to raise interest rates four times since Trump was elected and only raised them once in all of the time Barry was in office before then?

Interesting? Yea, it's interesting, you should go ahead and look at that instead of posting non-committal responses that neither agree nor refute.

No equvalency here.

Factchecking sites were set by the Open Borders Foundation to give Democrats some legitacy.
The trick is maintaining a fine line. How do they appear to be non-biased while pushing an open borders agenda?
Simple. Appear to criticize a leftist every once in a blue moon while second-guessing everything conservatives do.
Then feed leftist bloggers what they need to sell their liberal talking-points.

"Look, Snopes says the sky isn't blue. I tend to believe them over some deplorable Trump supporter."
You have any evidence for your claims?

In the politifact case, this was setup by Tampa Bay times and is not run by Poynter Institute.

Forum List

Back