The unreal complete PANIC of the left. Their absolute WORST nightmare. Trump flourishing.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This is not about their dumb pathetic voters who are still and will always be in shell shock from election night in 2016. This is their absolute worst nightmare.

These scumbags actually admitted it. They want America to suffer (middle class America,) they want the economy to tank all so they can say we told you so.

They are worthy of a traitors death. All of them are worse than most of you thought. They are exactly what I have been saying this whole time.

Now, they are in a pure fucking panic. Desperately trying to spin this to make Trump look bad. Oh, they will. They already are, and their demented sheep are of course following right along.

In less than two years isis is gone, no longer part of the globalist TPP scam, economy booming, jobs coming back to America, the 70 year armistice is over, and NK has given up their nuclear aspirations.

IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS.

Now, lets all have a nice hardy disrespectful laugh at the left and their feeble fucking weak attempts at spinning this.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Hey lefties. You are all fucking losers. There is nothing you can say that will convince us otherwise.

BTW, I told you all the left tanked the economy on purpose when they took over power in 2007. Do you believe me now?

Guy, you are spending a lot of time giving Trump credit for things he had little to do with.

So what are you going to say when the Recession hits?

The economy is humming. So why do experts foresee a recession in 2020?
Thats it, struggle you lying fuck.

The only way the recession hits is if the democrats win the House and Senate, exactly what happened when Pelosi and the democrats won the House and Senate in 2007.

Tell us, you freaking commie ignorant ass. What did the economy do under democrats from 2007 to 2010. Tell us you moron.

Party over country.

Are we expecting anything different at this time?

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thanks for pointing out your lack of values, Stormy Mac.

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.

Thats it, struggle you lying fuck.

The only way the recession hits is if the democrats win the House and Senate, exactly what happened when Pelosi and the democrats won the House and Senate in 2007.

Oh, I'm sure that will be your excuse.

Here's the thing. Recessions are part of the natural cycle. I'm not so worried about whether we have a recession in 2019, 2020 or 2021... because one is coming sooner or later.

I'm worried that a guy who tears up papers when he sees stuff he doesn't like is going to be the one who is going to have to deal with it, and he can't.

My absolute nightmare is that Trump permanently makes truth and facts completely fungible in politics.

That we will hence fourth elect nothing but blowhards willing to say the most outrageous of lies with the straightest of faces.

Economy grew more or less like it did for 6 years now and there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

When Trump ran for president he claimed that official unemployment numbers are lies and that real unemployment is 30-40%. But his bumpkin voters bought that bullshit and 60% of them actually thought unemployment increased under Obama.

...then Trump got to White House and ofcourse started touting official U3 unemployment. No surprise, those very same dupes started believing a fundamental turn around took place in the economy.

Last edited:
This is not about their dumb pathetic voters who are still and will always be in shell shock from election night in 2016. This is their absolute worst nightmare.

These scumbags actually admitted it. They want America to suffer (middle class America,) they want the economy to tank all so they can say we told you so.

They are worthy of a traitors death. All of them are worse than most of you thought. They are exactly what I have been saying this whole time.

Now, they are in a pure fucking panic. Desperately trying to spin this to make Trump look bad. Oh, they will. They already are, and their demented sheep are of course following right along.

In less than two years isis is gone, no longer part of the globalist TPP scam, economy booming, jobs coming back to America, the 70 year armistice is over, and NK has given up their nuclear aspirations.

IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS.

Now, lets all have a nice hardy disrespectful laugh at the left and their feeble fucking weak attempts at spinning this.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Hey lefties. You are all fucking losers. There is nothing you can say that will convince us otherwise.

BTW, I told you all the left tanked the economy on purpose when they took over power in 2007. Do you believe me now?

No. And I have to laugh at you desperate right wing MF's. You're making things up.

Party over country.

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.
Remember when Trump called blacks "super predators" and Latinos "needy"?

Oh wait, that was Hillary

My absolute nightmare is that Trump permanently makes truth and facts completely fungible in politics.

That we will hence fourth elect nothing but blowhards willing to say the most outrageous of lies with the straightest of faces.

Economy grew like it did for 6 years now,there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

When Trump ran for president he claimed that official unemployment numbers are lies and that real unemployment is 30-40%. But his bumpkin voters bought that bullshit and 60% of them actually thought unemployment increased under Obama.

...then Trump got to White House and ofcourse started touting official U3 unemployment. No surprise, those very same dupes started believing a fundamental turn around took place in the economy.
Sounds like the Democratic Party and their corrupt media.
I guess rubbing elbows with Hollywood elitists has detached them from reality.

Economy grew like it did for 6 years now,there is no data to show a turn around from that trend. The only thing that really changed is the Republican campaign to shit on the growth record.

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.

Party over country.

Please explain Trumps racism,misogyny, and homophobia? I bet you can’t give any quotes that actually came out of his mouth to back any of your claims.
This is were you start calling me those things also because you can’t give any examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Party over country.

Remember when Trump called blacks "super predators" and Latinos "needy"?

Oh wait, that was Hillary

Hillary didn't call blacks super predators and Trump is the president.

Party over country.

Please explain Trumps racism,misogyny, and homophobia? I bet you can’t give any quotes that actually came out of his mouth to back any of your claims.
This is were you start calling me those things also because you can’t give any examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you serious?

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.
The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists, and we know now that leftist don't believe in being honest.
As a matter of fact Obama said specifically that lying is a great political tool in their arsenal.

Another thing we've discovered......leftists have a problem with playing by the rules.
They cheat at everything, and if they still lose, they accuse you of cheating.
This is because they know their goals would be very unpopular, even disastrous, to the voters.
So what they do is trick us into going along with them.

Forum List

Back