The unreal complete PANIC of the left. Their absolute WORST nightmare. Trump flourishing.

Guy, you are spending a lot of time giving Trump credit for things he had little to do with.

So what are you going to say when the Recession hits?

The economy is humming. So why do experts foresee a recession in 2020?

Experts predicted the stock market would crash and we would lose jobs if Trump won. F the "experts". I no longer believe anyone in the MSM and I certainly don't believe any of these idiots on the cable news networks.

Which experts?

Second question - who do DO you believe? Trump? :21:

Party over country.

Are we expecting anything different at this time?

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thanks for pointing out your lack of values, Stormy Mac.

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.
Trump was never considered a racist till he ran as a Republican.

I would consider refusing to rent to black people makes one a racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
When he was a Democrat, it didn't matter. Thanks for proving my point.

It has always mattered to me, but if you use party to determine such things that is up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

a day trader's actions vs someone in it for the long term....

Trump's like a day trader

most other Presidents look at the long term investment for our Nation before making moves.

Trump's way, is immediate satisfaction, regardless of what harm may come in the future from it....

imo

Party over country.

So you are okay with Trump's racism, misogyny and homophobia as long as your stock portfolio is flush?

Thing is, Trump's racism, etc. is wrong if the Dow is at 24K and it's wrong if it drops to 10K in the next recession.

A sad commentary on us that we are okay with it because times are good for SOME people.

Racist. Lol. Libs favorite go to word that means nothing and nobody cares.

This is not about their dumb pathetic voters who are still and will always be in shell shock from election night in 2016. This is their absolute worst nightmare.

These scumbags actually admitted it. They want America to suffer (middle class America,) they want the economy to tank all so they can say we told you so.

They are worthy of a traitors death. All of them are worse than most of you thought. They are exactly what I have been saying this whole time.

Now, they are in a pure fucking panic. Desperately trying to spin this to make Trump look bad. Oh, they will. They already are, and their demented sheep are of course following right along.

In less than two years isis is gone, no longer part of the globalist TPP scam, economy booming, jobs coming back to America, the 70 year armistice is over, and NK has given up their nuclear aspirations.

IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS.

Now, lets all have a nice hardy disrespectful laugh at the left and their feeble fucking weak attempts at spinning this.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Hey lefties. You are all fucking losers. There is nothing you can say that will convince us otherwise.

BTW, I told you all the left tanked the economy on purpose when they took over power in 2007. Do you believe me now?

ISIS is gone? Well, not quite. But it wasn't Trump who defeated them. For every bomb the US dropped, Russia dropped ten. The US has something like 2,000 troops in Syria. You don't defeat ISIS with 2,000 troops.

The economy is booming and it would be booming no matter who were in the White House. Credit where credit is not due, again.

North Korea has NOT given up nuclear aspirations. But enjoy the panto.

So, three things. One hasn't happened, two weren't Trump.

That's all you have to show for Trump.

Wow, Trump's done...... you forgot the one thing he did do, the tax cut.

If history has anything to say about it, I'd say a lot of people will get fucked over by it, except his rich buddies.

I thought Trump did OK in his negotiations with N Korea. Too early to take a victory lap but it was a good start

Contrast to his meeting with G 7 where he came off as an orange buffoon with our allies. His childishness and name calling did nothing for his international reputation

I thought Trump did OK in his negotiations with N Korea. Too early to take a victory lap but it was a good start.
Contrast to his meeting with G 7 where he came off as an orange buffoon with our allies. His childishness and name calling did nothing for his international reputation

As if Obama's "gentile" persuasions worked. PLEASE!
As much as you folks love to point to Obama's gentle approach and bowing to foreign leaders, he accomplish little or nothing. In fact, he set the US back more than anything.

You fail to understand the art of negotiation.
Trump is simply using their own tactic against them. He is a skilled negotiator. Period.
For decades the US has been held to a higher standard and dealt with the child like behavior of nations looking for large subsidies and trade advantages over us.

Sometimes to deal with unruly children. you must lower yourself to their level temporarily, to get the message across.

That said, I still hold ALL politicians as potential enemies of The People. While Trump seems to be doing many good things for America, I still believe he is beholden to the PTB, like all Presidents and Congress Critters.

Sounds like the Democratic Party and their corrupt media.
I guess rubbing elbows with Hollywood elitists has detached them from reality.

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.
The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists, and we know now that leftist don't believe in being honest.
As a matter of fact Obama said specifically that lying is a great political tool in their arsenal.

Another thing we've discovered......leftists have a problem with playing by the rules.
They cheat at everything, and if they still lose, they accuse you of cheating.
This is because they know their goals would be very unpopular, even disastrous, to the voters.
So what they do is trick us into going along with them.
Take for example politifact, given a least biased rating:
"In review, Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines. All information is well sourced to credible media and or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked. This may be due to bias or the fact that Republicans currently control all branches of government and hence there is more to check. Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category."

mediabiasfactcheck does a good job at classifying media sources, such as appropriately placing sites such as salon, daily kos, addictinginfo, etc on the left.
Factchecking sites were set by the Open Borders Foundation to give Democrats some legitacy.
The trick is maintaining a fine line. How do they appear to be non-biased while pushing an open borders agenda?
Simple. Appear to criticize a leftist every once in a blue moon while second-guessing everything conservatives do.
Then feed leftist bloggers what they need to sell their liberal talking-points.

"Look, Snopes says the sky isn't blue. I tend to believe them over some deplorable Trump supporter."
You have any evidence for your claims?

In the politifact case, this was setup by Tampa Bay times and is not run by Poynter Institute.
So you don't believe George Soros organizations had anything to do with setting up fact checking sites?
No?

Oh, FYI.....
The Tampa Bay Times may not be run directly by the Poynter Institute in the past, but they run it now. Also, the Poynter Institute owns the Tampa Bay Times.

PolitiFact - Wikipedia

I thought Trump did OK in his negotiations with N Korea. Too early to take a victory lap but it was a good start

Actually, I think our allies were acting like spoiled brats and Trump spanked their asses.

Bullshit. When Bernie started playing fast and loose with single payer costs his bullshit got shot down by lefty economists and media within days.

No equvalency here.

Fact checkers are respected on the left, on the right they get called liars with a leftwing agenda.
The problem with fact checkers is they're all leftist journalists, and we know now that leftist don't believe in being honest.
As a matter of fact Obama said specifically that lying is a great political tool in their arsenal.

Another thing we've discovered......leftists have a problem with playing by the rules.
This is because they know their goals would be very unpopular, even disastrous, to the voters.
"In review, Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines. All information is well sourced to credible media and or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked. This may be due to bias or the fact that Republicans currently control all branches of government and hence there is more to check. Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category."

mediabiasfactcheck does a good job at classifying media sources, such as appropriately placing sites such as salon, daily kos, addictinginfo, etc on the left.
Factchecking sites were set by the Open Borders Foundation to give Democrats some legitacy.
The trick is maintaining a fine line. How do they appear to be non-biased while pushing an open borders agenda?
Simple. Appear to criticize a leftist every once in a blue moon while second-guessing everything conservatives do.

"Look, Snopes says the sky isn't blue. I tend to believe them over some deplorable Trump supporter."

In the politifact case, this was setup by Tampa Bay times and is not run by Poynter Institute.
So you don't believe George Soros organizations had anything to do with setting up fact checking sites?
No?

Oh, FYI.....
The Tampa Bay Times may not be run directly by the Poynter Institute in the past, but they run it now. Also, the Poynter Institute owns the Tampa Bay Times.

PolitiFact - Wikipedia

Aside from unsubstantiated claims of bias, what makes you think that George Soros should be against good fact checking?

Party over country.

You have to paint Trump as a "racist, misogynistic, homophobe because you can't attack him on whether his policies are working, Joey and you on the left have nothing to offer the American people except the politics of division.

One by one...Trump is steadily checking off campaign promises and it's got you progressives soiling yourselves because none of your dire predictions have come true.

You're not winning back the House or the Senate, Joey because you liberals have lost your way. You don't want the same things as the majority of Americans want but you're all wearing political blinders and can't see it.
When is Mexico paying for that wall?

Actually, I think our allies were acting like spoiled brats and Trump spanked their asses.
Trump was the one who stormed off in a huff

I thought Trump did OK in his negotiations with N Korea. Too early to take a victory lap but it was a good start.

As much as you folks love to point to Obama's gentle approach and bowing to foreign leaders, he accomplish little or nothing. In fact, he set the US back more than anything.

Trump is simply using their own tactic against them. He is a skilled negotiator. Period.
For decades the US has been held to a higher standard and dealt with the child like behavior of nations looking for large subsidies and trade advantages over us.

Sometimes to deal with unruly children. you must lower yourself to their level temporarily, to get the message across.

That said, I still hold ALL politicians as potential enemies of The People. While Trump seems to be doing many good things for America, I still believe he is beholden to the PTB, like all Presidents and Congress Critters.
Obama worked out trade deals, Paris climate accord, Iran nuclear deal, TPP, NATO military strikes

Name a single case of Trump working out an international agreement

No?

Oh, FYI.....

PolitiFact - Wikipedia

Aside from unsubstantiated claims of bias, what makes you think that George Soros should be against good fact checking?

Because Soros has an agenda?

Obama worked out trade deals, Paris climate accord, Iran nuclear deal, TPP, NATO military strikes

Name a single case of Trump working out an international agreement

And for some reason you feel a crap deal is better than no deal.

No?

Oh, FYI.....

PolitiFact - Wikipedia

Because Soros has an agenda?

So? What makes you think that part of that agenda is NOT good fact checking?

Politifact pinned lie of the year on Obama - why would true partisans do THAT?

No?

Oh, FYI.....

PolitiFact - Wikipedia

Um, he loved working with the Nazis and he's a total sociopath

Forum List

Back