The United States of America has the worst justice system in the world.

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
I am not making a claim that our system is awful. You will not move me by detailing flaws in our system without showing me another system that is worse. I am looking for a comparison between our system and another you can present as being superior. Do this well, I am looking forward.

you'll have to 1.) demonstrate a system that actually exists in the world that can scale up as much as ours that 2.) you'd rather be tried under than the U.S. system. I believe that the United States justice system offers no rights to the accused than many other, and I'd rather stand trial somewhere than in America.
We have the highest prison population of any country by a huge margin, and I don't agree that many of the "crimes" that contribute to that statistic should be crimes, and this is an issue of justice, but that's not what many participants want to discuss here.
Two-Tiered-Justice-System.jpg

You bet asshole. There are no less than 220 civil rights watchdog groups in the US. Our corpus of law is up to somewhere around 22,000 laws protecting individual liberties. Name a country that is anywhere close to the US when it comes to the protection of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back