The Ugly Downside of "Democracy"

No, and you know why? Because Canada is not even interesting enough to comment on, that is unless you like talking about how cold it is, or the absolute Keystone nature of their system...Me? I'll pass.

Nobody cares what you pass on. You wanted to see Americans commenting on Canadian politics and I showed it to you.

Your response at least in part was to also provide commentary on Canadian politics. Weird.

How many times have Americans tried to change Canadian policies? The USA wanted our public healthcare system dismantled under NAFTA because they said our government funded system was a "unfair subsidy for employers".

You destroyed the Great Lakes as well as air quality in Ontario, until we came to agreements to make you stop.;

As a citizen you may know NOTHING about Canada, but your government has been trying to undermine OUR way of life for as long as I can remember.

I have little patience for fools like you who can't see past your own front porch. You don't care about Canada because you're selfish, short sighted and stupid. The world is YOUR business too. Stupid, uncaring and conservative is no way to go through life, Mac.
LOL....Who's triggered now Dragonbreath?

You Canuks can't even make your own citizens do what you want, what makes you think you had ANY effect at all on US policy...We defend you, we support you, and without us, you'd be set back 50 years in tech....You should be greatful, but instead you're like children that always think their parents are big ol meanies, until they mature....So grow the fuck up...

Nobody cares what you pass on. You wanted to see Americans commenting on Canadian politics and I showed it to you.

Your response at least in part was to also provide commentary on Canadian politics. Weird.
LOL, no you didn't....Now starts you lying eh? I don't comment on Canadian politics because I couldn't care any less about what the Canidians do to their country....So, if now is when you start lying about what I say, we can stop right there....

You have absolutely NO say in this thread what so ever....Grab your broom, and fly away...
That is an open board, you twat, and everyone has the right to post here. Want only Americans to take part in discussions? Start a closed group somewhere on Facebook and enjoy your time there. And yes, I am not an American either, so my words are irrelevant also.

I think they have America envy....They know they will never be as successful, strong, or self sufficant as we are....Jealousy is a monster for sure...

Au contraire oh foolish one. We are more successful than you are. We are the best place in the world to live. Despite our climate. That's why you're not building a wall to keep Canadians out. Nobody's trying to sneak into the USA from Canada. We're all better off here.

The USA didn't even make the top 10. I've had numerous opportunities to live in the USA. I turned them all down because Canada is so much better.

Last but not least, the Republican Party needs to know that the rest of the world is watching them destroying American democracy. The authoritarianism Republicans are promoting since the advent of Trump is very dangerous for the rest of the world. The idea of a fascist dictatorship 30 miles from my front door, is frightening indeed.

You're on a dangerous and deadly path right now.

That is an open board, you twat, and everyone has the right to post here. Want only Americans to take part in discussions? Start a closed group somewhere on Facebook and enjoy your time there. And yes, I am not an American either, so my words are irrelevant also.
Well, at least you know your place....

But, I believe I'll post what the hell I want to buddy, whether you like it or not...And if you don't like it, then don't stick your head up there buddy.

Au contraire oh foolish one. We are more successful than you are. We are the best place in the world to live. Despite our climate. That's why you're not building a wall to keep Canadians out. Nobody's trying to sneak into the USA from Canada. We're all better off here.

The USA didn't even make the top 10. I've had numerous opportunities to live in the USA. I turned them all down because Canada is so much better.

Last but not least, the Republican Party needs to know that the rest of the world is watching them destroying American democracy. The authoritarianism Republicans are promoting since the advent of Trump is very dangerous for the rest of the world. The idea of a fascist dictatorship 30 miles from my front door, is frightening indeed.

You're on a dangerous and deadly path right now.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11::no_text11::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In your progressive dreams woman....

LOL, no you didn't

I literally posted several threads with Americans commenting on Canadian politics.

....Now starts you lying eh? I don't comment on Canadian politics because I couldn't care any less about what the Canidians do to their country....So, if now is when you start lying about what I say, we can stop right there....

I don't care if you post on Canadian politics or not, nobody is pretending you don't have the right to.

I didn't lie about anything.

Well, at least you know your place....

But, I believe I'll post what the hell I want to buddy, whether you like it or not...And if you don't like it, then don't stick your head up there buddy.
My place here is on the same bench as yours, mate. You can post everything you want here as well other posters can do the same, without showing their credentials.

So difficult to now debate on this site, everything turns into a personal attack. Like it or not we are part of the world. Facts views opinion comments on what is happening have value, we hope that makes us think & look outside of our own limited view.

I literally posted several threads with Americans commenting on Canadian politics.

I don't care if you post on Canadian politics or not, nobody is pretending you don't have the right to.

I didn't lie about anything.
Good make sure you don’t…you obviously care otherwise you wouldn’t be carrying on like a child.

My place here is on the same bench as yours, mate. You can post everything you want here as well other posters can do the same, without showing their credentials.
Yep, and I can call bs, and tell them their opinion on our electoral process is meaningless too…mate.

So difficult to now debate on this site, everything turns into a personal attack. Like it or not we are part of the world. Facts views opinion comments on what is happening have value, we hope that makes us think & look outside of our own limited view.
You’re right, it’s all about attack…

Yep, and I can call bs, and tell them their opinion on our electoral process is meaningless too…mate.
But that is lame to call opinion meaningless basing on one's citizenship. If that is bullshit then that is bullshit, no matter who wrote it.

He seems like a decent human being with reasonable thoughts. Sadly, his nation has gone off the rails. I wrote them off entirely when they became egotistical nasty nags over Trump. I no longer care what happens to their nation. People say, oh those Canadians are really suffering they can't travel if not vaccinated etc. Me: Shrug. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or in their case. Put up with stupid policies, get stupid outcomes

He’s not even a Canadian. He doesn’t live here and knows nothing about life in Canada.

He posted a long diatribe about about horrors of our “nanny program” like he’d just learned about it before posting. This program has been around since my kids were babies and the oldest will turn 50. There have been abuses but not many. He posted like the whole program was a massive was a massive sex trafficking scheme.

But then there’s his posts about being terrorized and having his life ruined by CSIS. There is a loony guy who sits out in front of the supreme court of Ontario with a sandwich board who says somethings similar. No Canadian I have ever met, who was in their right mind has had their life ruined by CSIS for speaking out.

Last but not least is his whole contention that the government of Canada is screwing over the Americans royally and taking advantage of your generosity and kindness. I figure he’s some sort of Russian troll who’s trying to sell the idea that Canada is your enemy because he sure as hell isn’t a Canadian.

Forum List

Back