The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires all passengers boarding an international flight to the United States to provide ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This order is still in effect through March 2026. Seems it originated in 2021. It may have been moribund for a while, but reporting says the Biden administration may be seeking to enforce it.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires all passengers boarding an international flight to the United States to provide their contact information within 72 hours before their flight departs.
Form OMB Control No.: 0920-1354 Expiration date: 03/31/2026

This order is still in effect through March 2026. Seems it originated in 2021. It may have been moribund for a while, but reporting says the Biden administration may be seeking to enforce it.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires all passengers boarding an international flight to the United States to provide their contact information within 72 hours before their flight departs.
Form OMB Control No.: 0920-1354 Expiration date: 03/31/2026

If so, the problem with that, is what, exactly?

Govern me harder daddy Biden

Don't you demonrats ever get tired of licking boots and asses?
I thought you were already in the country. If not, what country are you in, and why should I care if you have to provide contact information. I will say, the US government has sent me to a few countries, always knew where I was, or some part did, even if not telling you or other American citizens or even being totally clear with other branches, for that matter.

I thought you were already in the country. If not, what country are you in, and why should I care if you have to provide contact information. I will say, the US government has sent me to a few countries, always knew where I was, or some part did, even if not telling you or other American citizens or even being totally clear with other branches, for that matter.
Wtf is this rambling bs

So we citizens have to tell the government everyone we've contacted but the illegals coming over the border nah they're fine

Who I've had contact with is none of their fucking business.

They are not demanding that illegal aliens do this.

WTF is wrong with you, ass kissing bootlicker?
You say you are in North Coast of USA. Nobody cares where you travel in the US. I certainly do not mind if the US Government wants to be able to track people coming into the US. Hell, its a step up from this administration's usual known policy of open borders. If your friends abroad are going to be tracked coming into the US, tough shit. Let them stay in their own country if you or they don't like it.

Forum List

Back