The types of people being arrested and sentenced for 1/6

I wouldn't advise storing it in mason jars. Perhaps it wasn't gasoline.

After all, the guy is from Alabama and he's got mason jars full of a flammable liquid. Sounds like he's a moonshiner.
Why are you making excuses for a domestic terrorist? Pretty sure the FBI knows the difference between alcohol and gasoline.

Why are you making excuses for a domestic terrorist? Pretty sure the FBI knows the difference between alcohol and gasoline.

Would they care?

1. Both would potentially burn.

2. THey want to make cases.

This from NBC news

Apparently a man from Alabama drove a truck that had weapons and what police say were molotov-cocktails. He was arrested for a weapons violation once he returned to his truck to go home.

The man did not use any of those weapons during the protesting, and said he had had no plans to use them.

From the article:

The hearing in Washington was briefly derailed when he disputed that he had Molotov cocktails capable of exploding. He told the judge that the 11 mason jars found in the back of his truck contained gasoline that had been poured inside three years ago and that it had evaporated.

“I don’t think this plea can be accepted,” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said. “He indicated that these were not destructive devices.”

Coffman’s lawyer asked the judge to meet privately with his client. After a short break, Coffman admitted that he made the devices and that they could have been used as Molotov cocktails. But he said he had no plans of detonating them in Washington.

“The jars had been in my truck for some time,” he said. “I did not plan on blowing nothing up or nothing like that. I agree that they could have been used for that purpose, but I was not going to use them for that purpose.”

He also pleaded guilty to a federal count brought in Alabama related to 12 additional Molotov cocktails found in his home. The case was transferred to Washington last month.

So he is law enforcements worst nightmare, eh?

Those being arrested for attempted murder are treated better.

You're good though if you're antifa, burning buildings or blm, pillaging and looting.

This from NBC news

Apparently a man from Alabama drove a truck that had weapons and what police say were molotov-cocktails. He was arrested for a weapons violation once he returned to his truck to go home.

The man did not use any of those weapons during the protesting, and said he had had no plans to use them.

From the article:

The hearing in Washington was briefly derailed when he disputed that he had Molotov cocktails capable of exploding. He told the judge that the 11 mason jars found in the back of his truck contained gasoline that had been poured inside three years ago and that it had evaporated.

“I don’t think this plea can be accepted,” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said. “He indicated that these were not destructive devices.”

Coffman’s lawyer asked the judge to meet privately with his client. After a short break, Coffman admitted that he made the devices and that they could have been used as Molotov cocktails. But he said he had no plans of detonating them in Washington.

“The jars had been in my truck for some time,” he said. “I did not plan on blowing nothing up or nothing like that. I agree that they could have been used for that purpose, but I was not going to use them for that purpose.”

He also pleaded guilty to a federal count brought in Alabama related to 12 additional Molotov cocktails found in his home. The case was transferred to Washington last month.

They're PERSECUTING HIM lol

Do you even read your links?
he vehicle was parked in the heart of downtown Washington, just a couple of blocks from the Capitol.

fficers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.

When Coffman returned to the vehicle, he was also found to have two guns in his possession.

And he was allowed to plead it all out for only.....
Coffman pleaded guilty to two counts involving his possession of the Molotov cocktails and a 9 mm handgun. A sentencing date was set for April 1, 2022.

They're PERSECUTING HIM lol

Do you even read your links?
he vehicle was parked in the heart of downtown Washington, just a couple of blocks from the Capitol.

fficers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.
I can read just fine, but apparently you can't

He did not take any of it with him and had no intention of using it.

This from NBC news

From the article:

I know right, who ever leaves for a trip and does not pack Molotov cocktails and extra weapons...damn police are out of control.

I can read just fine, but apparently you can't

He did not take any of it with him and had no intention of using it.
Said the defendant that was found guilty.

well, I'm driving to SC this weekend, and I may bring my .38 emergency last ditch defense snubby. Molotov's are probably out though. LOL

How can people call this a free country when you cannot drive around with a trunk full of Molotov cocktails?

How can people call this a free country when you cannot drive around with a trunk full of Molotov cocktails?

He claims there were there for three years. If true they had nothing to do with 1/6. Indeed, they might not have been intended as weapons.

Why did hte man not believe that he could be found innocent in a trial?
hmmmm, could it possibly be because he was carrying two firearms on his person in Wash DC, and had a truck full of weapons like an AK and machete and molotov cocktails? I mean the feds could maybe have given him one or two CONSECUTIVE SENTENCES AND FCKED HIM FOR LIFE

He claims there were there for three years. If true they had nothing to do with 1/6. Indeed, they might not have been intended as weapons.

People claim a lot of things, does not make them true

Forum List

Back