The types of people being arrested and sentenced for 1/6

Well the law enforcement at the Capital shoots first and asks questions later and could care less if you are unarmed or even just a woman.

Then their names are kept out of the press with no investigations and declared a hero.

Yea, this guy will probably get the death penalty
That woman was criminal & given plenty of warnings... She was the head of mob and within a few yards of her intended target..

hey, who doesn't have smoke bombs in DC at a riot. Ammo. 4-5 guns. stun gun.

He did not take them to the riot. Did you not realize that, or did you feel the needed false information to bolster your point?

Or take it to downtown DC at a trump inspired march on the capital to overturn an election. Apparantly you think that's normal.

He did not take it to the march. And it is unlikely he shared your view on it's intent. Soooo, why are you building your "case" on untruths and your views of events, instead of his?

You shoulda said that from the start, instead of having to crawfish.
I never really said it did matter.

I just laughed at the idea that the accused assertion he wasn't going to use them as anything anyone would ever take seriously.

Sorta like a druggie telling the cops those aren't his drugs.

I never really said it did matter.

I just laughed at the idea that the accused assertion he wasn't going to use them as anything anyone would ever take seriously.

Sorta like a druggie telling the cops those aren't his drugs.
You brought it up and I corrected you. Now, you're trying to crawfish your way out of being wrong...lol

This from NBC news

Apparently a man from Alabama drove a truck that had weapons and what police say were molotov-cocktails. He was arrested for a weapons violation once he returned to his truck to go home.

The man did not use any of those weapons during the protesting, and said he had had no plans to use them.

From the article:

The hearing in Washington was briefly derailed when he disputed that he had Molotov cocktails capable of exploding. He told the judge that the 11 mason jars found in the back of his truck contained gasoline that had been poured inside three years ago and that it had evaporated.

“I don’t think this plea can be accepted,” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said. “He indicated that these were not destructive devices.”

Coffman’s lawyer asked the judge to meet privately with his client. After a short break, Coffman admitted that he made the devices and that they could have been used as Molotov cocktails. But he said he had no plans of detonating them in Washington.

“The jars had been in my truck for some time,” he said. “I did not plan on blowing nothing up or nothing like that. I agree that they could have been used for that purpose, but I was not going to use them for that purpose.”

He also pleaded guilty to a federal count brought in Alabama related to 12 additional Molotov cocktails found in his home. The case was transferred to Washington last month.

So he is law enforcements worst nightmare, eh?

Those being arrested for attempted murder are treated better.
Most were school teachers, housewives, nurses and concerned citizens, who got caught up in the moment and had no intentions to do harm to anyone.

They are in prison without a hearing or bond, so that makes them political prisoners of The Left.

But you keep going on promoting DemNazi Propaganda for EmperorShitzHizPantz.

It's kinda pathetic if it weren't so funny watching you and your clowns do this daily like clockwork.

You brought it up and I corrected you. Now, you're trying to crawfish your way out of being wrong...lol
No, I didn't bring it up. I responded to the assertion by another poster that the accused didn't "intend" to use them with laughter.

You didn't correct anything since I didn't ever claim it mattered.

No, I didn't bring it up. I responded to the assertion by another poster that the accused didn't "intend" to use them with laughter.

You didn't correct anything since I didn't ever claim it mattered.
Keep crawfishin, pal....lol

Why are you making excuses for a domestic terrorist? Pretty sure the FBI knows the difference between alcohol and gasoline.
First of all, he's not a domestic terrorist, and I'm not making any excuses for anyone. So check your reading comprehension skills, you fucking moron.

I'm simply speculating that the guy may have been lying when he said it was gasoline. After all, gasoline is not illegal, moonshine is illegal. Gasoline is not typically stored in mason jars, moonshine is typically stored in mason jars.

I wouldn't advise storing it in mason jars. Perhaps it wasn't gasoline.

After all, the guy is from Alabama and he's got mason jars full of a flammable liquid. Sounds like he's a moonshiner.

Which might explain pleading to these charges, as illegally distilling spirits carries a heavier sentence of 10+ years in federal prison.

Forum List

Back