The types of people being arrested and sentenced for 1/6

hmmmm, could it possibly be because he was carrying two firearms on his person in Wash DC, and had a truck full of weapons like an AK and machete and molotov cocktails? I mean the feds could maybe have given him one or two CONSECUTIVE SENTENCES AND FCKED HIM FOR LIFE

Some people store a lot of shit in their cars. Doesn't mean they plan to use them. A machete? So what?

Want to bet what the guy's record is like? Think this is his 9th arrest? Or his first?

My point was, he clearly thought of them as NOT WEAPONS, to the point the judge rejected teh plea, so why was he under the impression that being found innocent at trial was NOT AN OPTION?

I can read just fine, but apparently you can't

The hearing in Washington was briefly derailed when he disputed that he had Molotov cocktails capable of exploding. He told the judge that the 11 mason jars found in the back of his truck contained gasoline that had been poured inside three years ago and that it had evaporated.

“I don’t think this plea can be accepted,” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said. “He indicated that these were not destructive devices.”

He did not take any of it with him and had no intention of using it.
Oh, the guy with the molotov cocktails said he didn't intend to use them.

And we should totally believe him and we should totally not prosecute him.

People claim a lot of things, does not make them true

If they were there for that long, it is likely that other people saw them at some point. An investigation, an ACTUAL investigation might have established whether or not that was true.

the ammunition, smoke bombs, stun gun ..... all coincidence. Poor man.

I know people who have accumulated shit like that, over time. Sometimes they take/took shit out in the woods to play with it. Others just sat there, as conversation pieces for decades until they got sold or junked.

Some people store a lot of shit in their cars. Doesn't mean they plan to use them. A machete? So what?

Want to bet what the guy's record is like? Think this is his 9th arrest? Or his first?

My point was, he clearly thought of them as NOT WEAPONS, to the point the judge rejected teh plea, so why was he under the impression that being found innocent at trial was NOT AN OPTION?
hey, who doesn't have smoke bombs in DC at a riot. Ammo. 4-5 guns. stun gun.

I know people who have accumulated shit like that, over time. Sometimes they take/took shit out in the woods to play with it. Others just sat there, as conversation pieces for decades until they got sold or junked.
Or take it to downtown DC at a trump inspired march on the capital to overturn an election. Apparantly you think that's normal.

I can read just fine, but apparently you can't

The hearing in Washington was briefly derailed when he disputed that he had Molotov cocktails capable of exploding. He told the judge that the 11 mason jars found in the back of his truck contained gasoline that had been poured inside three years ago and that it had evaporated.

“I don’t think this plea can be accepted,” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said. “He indicated that these were not destructive devices.”

He did not take any of it with him and had no intention of using it.
Which part of pleading guilty to you not get.....

He had a lawyer beside him and he chose to plead guilty...

So he poured gas in some jars three years ago that had evaporated for the purpose of using them at the Capital?

You must work for the FBI. I say Putin made him do it.

If he was a muslim, this guy's defenders would wonder why he wasn't executed on the street....

HE had weapons to start a war at a deadly riot... What you think is going to happen?

Since he didnt take the jars with him, and they werent actually rigged to explode, even if they could have been easily , I think the most they could get a conviction for would be the illegal containment and transport of explosive materials, which CAN be a felony in some cases, but he also reported had several illegal weapons an illegal types of ammo. One report said he had hallow point and armor peircing rounds, and that would be a felony as well.

There WERE several people who did take weapons to the capital, and several reports have numerous people leaving the rally early, before Trump called for the march to the capital building, and returning to rejoin with weapons, which supports the theory that the attack was preplanned, by at least SOME of those involved. More than one person who attended the rally attempted to plant IED's, and were charged with terrorism.
Gasoline isn't an explosive material. Its a flammable liquid.

So he poured gas in some jars three years ago that has evaporated for the purpose of using them at the Capital?

And we believe him that the gasoline was poured three years ago and had evaporated?
It's not like he has any interest in lying, right?

I don't believe him. The police say there was gasoline in the jars. They had a hole punched in the top stuffed with a golf tee. He had matches/lighters and rags in his truck.

Maybe you're a gullible sucker, but that's not an accident.

So he poured gas in some jars three years ago that has evaporated for the purpose of using them at the Capital?

Our law enforcement aren't that gullible....

But saying that, there is a lot of gullible still falling for the Election Fraud con...

If he was a muslim, this guy's defenders would wonder why he wasn't executed on the street....

HE had weapons to start a war at a deadly riot... What you think is going to happen?

Our law enforcement aren't that gullible....

But saying that, there is a lot of gullible still falling for the Election Fraud con...
Well the law enforcement at the Capital shoots first and asks questions later and could care less if you are unarmed or even just a woman.

Then their names are kept out of the press with no investigations and declared a hero.

Yea, this guy will probably get the death penalty

Can you prove intent? What you believe don't mean shit.
Intent????

Are Molotovs against the law?

As incendiary devices, Molotov cocktails are illegal to manufacture or possess in many regions. In the United States, Molotov cocktails are considered "destructive devices" under the National Firearms Act and are regulated by the ATF.

Intent????

As incendiary devices, Molotov cocktails are illegal to manufacture or possess in many regions. In the United States, Molotov cocktails are considered "destructive devices" under the National Firearms Act and are regulated by the ATF.
Colfax was referring to intent.

Intent????

Just from the one sentence I heard him speak, he does not sound all that bright.

More than likely, they tripped him up on words or the press and FBI are misreporting the truth like they told General Flynn he was not really under investigation and all his comments were off the record

LOL.

Forum List

Back