The truth about Truman’s bombing Japan

The best American value is that many Americans didn't die in the invasion of Japan.
Yeah...mass murder civilians of a defenseless nation ready to surrender, based on inaccurate information.

Ike said don’t drop those bombs. Admiral Leahy said don’t drop those bombs.

Ike did not even KNOW about the bombs....

That’s not what he said.

Oh, I see. Ike said not to drop the bombs that he didn't know about.

According to his own account, he did know.

BTW, Curtis Lemay killed more Japanese civilians with incendiary raids than were killed by atomic bombs. That is a historical fact that anyone can google.

The best American value is that many Americans didn't die in the invasion of Japan.
Yeah...mass murder civilians of a defenseless nation ready to surrender, based on inaccurate information.

That’s not what he said.

False. Even Truman, who was Vice president, didn't know that the bombs existed until after be was sworn in as president.

It's a fact than conventional bombing killed many times more people in Japan than the nuclear bombs.

However, conventional bombing didn't have the correct amount of shock value to force a Japanese surrender.

That’s not what he said.

False. Even Truman, who was Vice president, didn't know that the bombs existed until after be was sworn in as president.

That’s not what HE said.

Stalin knew about the bombs.

Thanks to American liberals.

It's estimated that the invasion, optimistically, would have cost the lives of a millions American soldiers. .....

Millions, huh? Just how stupid are you?
Clearly I said a million. The "s" was obviously an unnoticed mistake.

The lives of a million American soldiers. "a" is singular.

If I meant millions, it would have read, the lives of millions of American soldiers.

So it's OK. You can calm down now. Unclench your panties. The time for a wad has passed.

Well, at least she didn't call the Russian Ambassador into the Oval Office and hand over classified material.

You would have to be really stupid or a traitor to do that.

The worst American value was using a weapon of mass destruction on a defenseless nation, ready to surrender.
Almost as low as a country that pulls a surprise attack without a state of war.
This is the opinion of the typical ignorant American. Mass murder hundreds of thousands of defenseless women and children who had no input in the affairs of their government, because their tyrannical government attacked a US MILITARY BASE, killing a fraction of those civilians murdered by US bombing.

Thanks to his stooge in the White House, who made sure to fill his administration with Soviet spies.

This is the opinion of the typical ignorant American. Mass murder hundreds of thousands of defenseless women and children who had no input in the affairs of their government, because their tyrannical government attacked a US MILITARY BASE, killing a fraction of those civilians murdered by US bombing.

You get how war works, right? I mean, you did go to school? You were given a history book? You browsed through the pictures?

You get how war works, right? I mean, you did go to school? You were given a history book? You browsed through the pictures?
I get how many Americans believe mass mudering civilians is fine and dandy, because it’s war. Total war is something Americans have been trained to accept. Sadly.

Japan would have surrendered in 1944, had Stalin’s Stooge not imposed unconstitutional surrender terms.

I get how many Americans believe mass mudering civilians is fine and dandy, because it’s war. Total war is something Americans have been trained to accept. Sadly.

Japan would have surrendered in 1944, had Stalin’s Stooge not imposed unconstitutional surrender terms.

Is it nice where you live? Do you get out much?

Go away if you are going to be stupid.

Go away if you are going to be stupid.

You started it with your comic book version of history.

Forum List

Back