The Truth About Political Polling

It was so obvious the left manipulated the polls to give voters hope or gang mentality, otherwise why would they have cheated in debate questions, vote swaps, illegal votes, after close ballots, dead voters, prewriten out mail in ballots, colluding with Mexico to bring SA and Mexican voters over the border to vote, count irregularities etc etc.
If a poll is true and your lead assures your win then why risk jail to cheat?
Polls are manipulated by both sides. Often how the questions are written and the order they are put together will have a big effect on how people answer.
But the major reason why they lack accuracy is certain groups might be less likely to trust or take them while others more inclined to tell you their 2cents and more.

Fake polls follow fake news as a damage-assessment. It's not real, they never called anybody I know, and it's based on the bandwagon theory of human behavior ie "everybody else thinks this so I should too". Any questions? :eusa_eh:

06EGAV7OgzrJoK6gXZ2L0cF-11.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1569487807.jpg

The polls were dead on in 2012 and 2018. 2016 was the exception because voters hated both candidates. 25% voted against the other candidate. Trump was the devil we didn't know. That is why a majority of that 25% voted for Trump. In 2020, Trump is the devil we know. That is why they will vote against Trump.

Wow the idiots have spoken...

Polls were accurate in 2016 the interpretation wasn't...

Hillary was about 3% in the polls and she won the popular poll by 2%...

The looser of the popular vote Trump claimed Massive Voter fraud and has to date presented no evidence. He is President and indirectly in charge of the DOJ... How did 3 million felons go unpunished...
I have posted my times how the left cheats, lies and steals elections. Like in Broward County how the stupid black bitch had to recount over and over, and find empty ballots in the back of her car, in a schools locker room, out of her smelly black ass. Problem for you, is you just dont care, because as a moron, it is all about your party(who fucks you over) must stay in power, because they control what you think...

Broward County FL The Epicenter Of Election Fraud

Corrupt Republicans have used methods like signature matching to disenfranchise voters. In Broward, they tried to confirm whether a vote was valid. No Election Fraud.

Forum List

Back