The Truth About Political Polling

I'm waiting....been waiting for 3 years. If I get a polling call I'll do my russian voice...it's KILLER. I'll tell them we got Trump elected and will do it 3 more times...12 years in the WH and then threaten to kill their entire family if they ever call me again.

Wow the idiots have spoken...

Polls were accurate in 2016 the interpretation wasn't...

Hillary was about 3% in the polls and she won the popular poll by 2%...

The looser of the popular vote Trump claimed Massive Voter fraud and has to date presented no evidence. He is President and indirectly in charge of the DOJ... How did 3 million felons go unpunished...
I have posted my times how the left cheats, lies and steals elections. Like in Broward County how the stupid black bitch had to recount over and over, and find empty ballots in the back of her car, in a schools locker room, out of her smelly black ass. Problem for you, is you just dont care, because as a moron, it is all about your party(who fucks you over) must stay in power, because they control what you think...

Broward County FL The Epicenter Of Election Fraud

So why do Trumpsters jump online with any poll that suits them?

Okay, I'm just kidding, I know why.

You don't know your ass from up....stop lying. There...you can save this post to use against me in your little fantasy world.

So why do Trumpsters jump online with any poll that suits them?

Okay, I'm just kidding, I know why.

You don't know your ass from up....stop lying. There...you can save this post to use against me in your little fantasy world.
What am I lying about?

Are you saying Trumpsters don't post polls? Really?

Fake polls follow fake news as a damage-assessment. It's not real, they never called anybody I know, and it's based on the bandwagon theory of human behavior ie "everybody else thinks this so I should too". Any questions? :eusa_eh:

06EGAV7OgzrJoK6gXZ2L0cF-11.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1569487807.jpg

I'm posting this for those who have taken higher levels of math, and you (likely) never got through Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication.

The thing about polls is that they heavily depend on being able to take a random sample. The population of the united states is far from homogeneous. Also, lots of people simply don't answer their phones to strange numbers or answer pollster's questions. If the rates at which different demographics of the population are willing to answer the poll questions are different, this will also screw with the poll results.

I'm waiting....been waiting for 3 years. If I get a polling call I'll do my russian voice...it's KILLER. I'll tell them we got Trump elected and will do it 3 more times...12 years in the WH and then threaten to kill their entire family if they ever call me again.

You're not only dumb, you are one very sick puppy. Find a good therapist, you need one now.

The looser of the popular vote Trump claimed Massive Voter fraud and has to date presented no evidence. He is President and indirectly in charge of the DOJ... How did 3 million felons go unpunished...

First off, there ain't no cowboys named "Ted"...it's a sissy name....a real cowboy would go by "Theodore" who was a rough riding motherfucker. Second, you're dumber than a bag of sod. Oh and knock off the double-spacing single sentences, fool.

Yeah.....
Well, Little Idiotic Cowboy Ted spoke!

Bullshit. Nobody has ever asked me to participate in a poll.

I was called once and they hung up when I told them I was a conservative.

At that moment what my college professor told me about manipulation became fact
I WAS called one time for a political poll about a year and half, two years ago. The person who did the poll didn't seem too happy when I told her, "Of COURSE, I'm a smart conservative!" She DID do the whole set of questions with me, but hung up without saying, "Thank you". One has to believe she was MOST LIKELY a Dim Dem.

It was so obvious the left manipulated the polls to give voters hope or gang mentality, otherwise why would they have cheated in debate questions, vote swaps, illegal votes, after close ballots, dead voters, prewriten out mail in ballots, colluding with Mexico to bring SA and Mexican voters over the border to vote, count irregularities etc etc.
If a poll is true and your lead assures your win then why risk jail to cheat?

It was so obvious the left manipulated the polls to give voters hope or gang mentality, otherwise why would they have cheated in debate questions, vote swaps, illegal votes, after close ballots, dead voters, prewriten out mail in ballots, colluding with Mexico to bring SA and Mexican voters over the border to vote, count irregularities etc etc.
If a poll is true and your lead assures your win then why risk jail to cheat?
Polls are manipulated by both sides. Often how the questions are written and the order they are put together will have a big effect on how people answer.

You're not only dumb, you are one very sick puppy. Find a good therapist, you need one now.

Perhaps you could recommend yours.

:happy-1:
Little Trumpsters sure love the polls when they go their way, every single time. FACT!
Hey, little kiwiman, how are enjoying things in your non-assimilating Muslim haven? It must be wonderful dealing with those miscreants............

It’s pretty sad that where I live is rated one of the top places to live by multiple sources from raising a family, best educated, to quality of life, business environment, best healthcare, life longevity to healthiest: etc. And there’s where you live, just your avarage state with nothing to brag about.
And you’re bashing where I live?

First off, there ain't no cowboys named "Ted"...it's a sissy name....a real cowboy would go by "Theodore" who was a rough riding motherfucker. Second, you're dumber than a bag of sod. Oh and knock off the double-spacing single sentences, fool.

You're right Ted wasn't a cowboy...

Forum List

Back