The Truth About Political Polling

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Fake polls follow fake news as a damage-assessment. It's not real, they never called anybody I know, and it's based on the bandwagon theory of human behavior ie "everybody else thinks this so I should too". Any questions? :eusa_eh:

06EGAV7OgzrJoK6gXZ2L0cF-11.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1569487807.jpg

Fake polls follow fake news as a damage-assessment.

The Drive-by media are the biggest fake news out. Most of those polls always seem to be the same - large percentages against anyone they despise - which happens to be Trump. But remember how Hillary was leading in the polls around this time back in 2016. Who won the 2016 Presidential Election? :auiqs.jpg:

1590517877714.png

Fake polls follow fake news as a damage-assessment. It's not real, they never called anybody I know, and it's based on the bandwagon theory of human behavior ie "everybody else thinks this so I should too". Any questions? :eusa_eh:

06EGAV7OgzrJoK6gXZ2L0cF-11.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1569487807.jpg

I'm posting this for those who have taken higher levels of math, and you (likely) never got through Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication.

As if anybody other than total morons will tell some stranger on the phone what their heartfelt beliefs are. When I was coming up if you asked somebody who they voted for they'd get a real surprised look on their face and say: "it's none of your business young Will"....and my Mom would apologize for my rudeness and chew me out in front of them.

Wow the idiots have spoken...

Polls were accurate in 2016 the interpretation wasn't...

Hillary was about 3% in the polls and she won the popular poll by 2%...

The looser of the popular vote Trump claimed Massive Voter fraud and has to date presented no evidence. He is President and indirectly in charge of the DOJ... How did 3 million felons go unpunished...

The looser of the popular vote Trump claimed Massive Voter fraud and has to date presented no evidence. He is President and indirectly in charge of the DOJ... How did 3 million felons go unpunished...

First off, there ain't no cowboys named "Ted"...it's a sissy name....a real cowboy would go by "Theodore" who was a rough riding motherfucker. Second, you're dumber than a bag of sod. Oh and knock off the double-spacing single sentences, fool.

First off, there ain't no cowboys named "Ted"...it's a sissy name....a real cowboy would go by "Theodore" who was a rough riding motherfucker. Second, you're dumber than a bag of sod. Oh and knock off the double-spacing single sentences, fool.

Yeah.....

Forum List

Back