The truth about J6 is slowly being exposed.

So you got nothing? Yeah, that's the usual case with you, retards. Thanks for letting us know. :itsok:
Who opened the door? It had to opened from the inside with a code? Seems like he should be on trial for insurrection, if he was a Trumper. He would be in jail, why Don't you answer me that?

No mention of weapons charges to back up your claim it was an armed insurrection.
Everyone is laughing at you.

When you have literally THOUSANDS of insurrectionists with blunt weapons and chemical spray versus a small police force, who needs guns?

Retards.

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

A Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed a chemical irritant at about 15 police officers — and later bragged about it in a video interview — was sentenced Wednesday to 68 months in prison. This is one of the stiffest Jan. 6 sentences handed down to date.

Daniel Caldwell, a 51-year-old Marine Corps veteran, delivered a tearful apology in court to the officers he sprayed, expressing remorse for his actions that day and pleading with U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly for mercy.

Except for that Earl guy that was telling people to go in, or whoever from the inside that open the door that took a code to open. Never found out who that was. Seems like we should know.

January 6 rioter who helped kick open door to Capitol sentenced to nearly 4 years

Jerod Wade Hughes pleaded guilty in August to obstructing an official proceeding. According to his plea agreement, Hughes was the eighth rioter to enter the Capitol, climbing in through a broken window. He then helped another rioter kick open the Senate wing door, his plea agreement says, allowing more of the mob to enter and marking the first major breach of the building.

Now you know. You're welcome.

January 6 rioter who helped kick open door to Capitol sentenced to nearly 4 years

Jerod Wade Hughes pleaded guilty in August to obstructing an official proceeding. According to his plea agreement, Hughes was the eighth rioter to enter the Capitol, climbing in through a broken window. He then helped another rioter kick open the Senate wing door, his plea agreement says, allowing more of the mob to enter and marking the first major breach of the building.

Now you know. You're welcome.

The door I'm talking about couldn't be kicked in. Try again.

One kook.
Hahahhahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahahahahahhaahaha!

When you have literally THOUSANDS of insurrectionists with blunt weapons and chemical spray versus a small police force, who needs guns?

Retards.

Don’t forget the selfie sticks and Tywraps. Hahahahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahhahhahaahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahhahahaahhha.

Weren't you just whining about people posting off topic?
received_983012886155689.gif

Yes, I know the meaning and obligations of Habeas Corpus, but it appears you do not.
LOL. That is your response? That you know the meaning of the term?

How about you back up your assertions that the perps were denied their due process?

Here's a tip, kiddo. If you want respect, you got to earn it. And one way you earn it is to back up your assertions with links from reliable sources. You just don't throw something out and expect me to agree. Prove it.

Get it? Now, git. Go do your homework and come back here. Or not. Your choice. But then don't expect to be treated with respect. Buh-bye.

Last edited:
Who opened the door? It had to opened from the inside with a code? Seems like he should be on trial for insurrection, if he was a Trumper. He would be in jail, why Don't you answer me that?
Are you asking me? That's not how it works, retard. Bring me your sources. Let's see what you got. Go.

Nope. You push on the door for a few seconds it’ll open up.

It’s a part of the fire code. You can’t have doors that don’t open from the inside.
The door isn't a fire door look it up, it weighs several tons. Don't let the facts hurt you.

Are you asking me? That's not how it works, retard. Bring me your sources. Let's see what you got. Go.
The fact is, the door weighs several thousand pounds. Only someone could open it from the inside, with a code. Who is the person? If it was a Trump supporter we would know by now.

Yeah. Just because they tried to overthrow the government, invaded the Capitol, and tried to murder the VP... that's no reason to punish them.

What next? Throw Trump in jail because he was corrupt? Ye Gads.

Who knows? But my question still remains. Was Covid a fake or the Vaccine a fake?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?

Sure. Now, back to my question...

Was Covid a fake or the Vaccine a fake?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your the orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?

No guns? Next, you will tell me that they were all tourists. Right?

LOL You retards want to carry guns into a Starbucks and yet on the day of the insurrection - when you wanted to intimidate legislatures - they did not carry any guns? Poor delusional retards. You will believe anything, won't you? :itsok:

Sure. Try me. Ask a question that isn't dumb and you will get a straight answer.

On the other hand, if you bring up crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, I will know that you are a retard and address you as such. Deal?

Hanging the VP is funny to you? Well, you are a nazi retard...

Poor Ray Epps. A former Marine, he devoted his life to Trump, only to see the Trump cult viciously turn on him.

Trump cultists, let this be a warning. If violent cults can't find enough scapegoats outside of the cult, they'll scapegoat their fellow cultists. The cult will probably turn on you as well, eventually. It's only a matter of when.

That would be the article, dumbass.

You have a very Stalinist view of how justice works. In your authoritarian mind, if someone is accused by TheParty, then they are assumed to be guilty, and must prove their innocence.

Needless to say, normal peope think it's up to you to prove the crazy stories you made up about Epps.

The one I linked to, dumbass. In the post you responded to. This isn't rocket science.

In other words, you are a retard? Yeah, I agree.

Sure, keep laughing as your compatriots are sent to jail. Heck, I will join you too... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Nothing.

Unless you count in the 978 people who were charged. 465 people pled guilty. 335 people who have been sentenced.

Do you see why we are laughing? Come join us. Let's laugh together as your idiot friends go to prison. :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
It's always the same.

red howlers.jpg

Forum List

Back