The truth about J6 is slowly being exposed.

Haven’t found anything to back up your lie.
Weak and pathetic.
In other words, you don't know how to do a search? Talk about weak and pathetic. Well, now you know why you are a retard. :itsok:

HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE CHARGED

978. According to a Department of Justice database, there have been about 978 people charged and arrested with multiple crimes related to the attack. The median age of the defendants is 39, with over 86% identifying as male and the majority coming from Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York and California, according to George Washington University's Project on Extremism.

HOW MANY HAVE PLEADED GUILTY

465. About 465 rioters have pleaded guilty and entered into plea deals. The charges they’ve pleaded guilty to include assault on law enforcement and obstruction of a civil proceeding. John Schaffer, a lifetime founding member of the Oath Keepers, was the first to enter into a plea deal and faces up to 30 years in prison, according to the DOJ.

HOW MANY HAVE BEEN SENTENCED

335. According to the DOJ, about 335 people have received sentencing in relation to the January 6 attacks, and approximately 185 have been sentenced to time in prison. Florida resident Paul Hodgkins was the first person federally sentenced in relation to the attack. He received eight months in federal prison and two years of supervised release.

Last edited:
In other words, you don't know how to do a search? Talk about weak and pathetic. Well, now you know why you are a retard. :itsok:

HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE CHARGED

978. According to a Department of Justice database, there have been about 978 people charged and arrested with multiple crimes related to the attack. The median age of the defendants is 39, with over 86% identifying as male and the majority coming from Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York and California, according to George Washington University's Project on Extremism.

HOW MANY HAVE PLEADED GUILTY

465. About 465 rioters have pleaded guilty and entered into plea deals. The charges they’ve pleaded guilty to include assault on law enforcement and obstruction of a civil proceeding. John Schaffer, a lifetime founding member of the Oath Keepers, was the first to enter into a plea deal and faces up to 30 years in prison, according to the DOJ.

HOW MANY HAVE BEEN SENTENCED

335. According to the DOJ, about 335 people have received sentencing in relation to the January 6 attacks, and approximately 185 have been sentenced to time in prison. Florida resident Paul Hodgkins was the first person federally sentenced in relation to the attack. He received eight months in federal prison and two years of supervised release.

No mention of weapons charges to back up your claim it was an armed insurrection.
Everyone is laughing at you.

No mention of weapons charges to back up your claim it was an armed insurrection.
Everyone is laughing at you.
Talking about pathetic and people laughing...

At least 13 people arrested, 5 weapons recovered amid Capitol chaos​

Thirteen people have been arrested and five weapons recovered so far amid the chaos on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, authorities said.

Keep proving you are a retard. I am enjoying this. :itsok:

I don't believe unarmed people can do an insurrection, you do. Bless your ♥.
Another day...another retard doesn't believe people were armed on J6...

Thirteen people have been arrested and five weapons recovered so far amid the chaos on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, authorities said.

Let me guess, what your response would be. NY Post is a lib rag? :auiqs.jpg:

Another day...another retard doesn't believe people were armed on J6...

Let me guess, what your response would be. NY Post is a lib rag? :auiqs.jpg:
There were antifa there.

There were antifa there.
Sure there were. And the tourists. Don't forget them.

Heck, we even had the Taliban, PLO, the Contras... everyone except the trumptards!!!! LOL

Gad, now you know why I love to engage with you retards. You are so funny as you try to squirm out of facing the truth. Poor trumptards. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Talking about pathetic and people laughing...

Keep proving you are a retard. I am enjoying this. :itsok:
So more than a third of the people who actually were searched had guns.

No surprise

Yep, with hundreds if not thousands being arrested, charged and sent to prison. Your side fucked up that day and that is a fact.

Sure there were. And the tourists. Don't forget them.

Heck, we even had the Taliban, PLO, the Contras... everyone except the trumptards!!!! LOL

Gad, now you know why I love to engage with you retards. You are so funny as you try to squirm out of facing the truth. Poor trumptards. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
Lol, yes there were Trump supporters, Trump haters, fbi agents, and antifa all in the mix. But it all started about 45 minutes before Trump's speech ended, and about a 30 min walk to the Capitol. Don't let facts interfere with your lies.

Lol, yes there were Trump supporters, Trump haters, fbi agents, and antifa all in the mix. But it all started about 45 minutes before Trump's speech ended, and about a 30 min walk to the Capitol. Don't let facts interfere with your lies.
Sure it did. LOL

Let's all ignore the fact that every single one who has confessed/incarcerated happens to be your orange douchebag supporter.

But then, what else have you retards got except to deny, deny, deny? Unfortunately for you retards, none of your claims stand up in court. Hence - the number of people charged and sentenced.

Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Sure it did. LOL

Let's all ignore the fact that every single one who has confessed/incarcerated happens to be your orange douchebag supporter.

But then, what else have you retards got except to deny, deny, deny? Unfortunately for you retards, none of your claims stand up in court. Hence - the number of people charged and sentenced.

Thanks for playing. :itsok:
Except for that Earl guy that was telling people to go in, or whoever from the inside that open the door that took a code to open. Never found out who that was. Seems like we should know.

Except for that Earl guy that was telling people to go in, or whoever from the inside that open the door that took a code to open. Never found out who that was. Seems like we should know.
So you got nothing? Yeah, that's the usual case with you, retards. Thanks for letting us know. :itsok:

Sure. Try me. Ask a question that isn't dumb and you will get a straight answer.

On the other hand, if you bring up crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, I will know that you are a retard and address you as such. Deal?
Fair enough. How is exercising the right to petition the government for redress of grievances, without pitchforks or firearms, possibly construed as insurrection?

#2, how can Habeas Corpus be denied by the criminal justice system when the doors to the Capitol were basically opened by the police?

Fair enough. How is exercising the right to petition the government for redress of grievances, without pitchforks or firearms, possibly construed as insurrection?

#2, how can Habeas Corpus be denied by the criminal justice system when the doors to the Capitol were basically opened by the police?
#1 - You guys actually used weapons. Stormed the Capitol and even tried to hang the VP. That's hardly a peaceful petition. Go look at the court transcripts.

#2 - Do you know the meaning of Habeas Corpus? A lot of the defendants charged have had their day in court. Others are still awaiting their day in court. Some of them confessed and some of them did not. Many got sentenced for their participation. Some were found innocent (or at least not guilty of a major crime) and were released.

That is hardly a denial of their rights. But hey, feel free to prove your point. Go.

Last edited:
#1 - You guys actually used weapons. Stormed the Capitol and even tried to hang the VP. That's hardly a peaceful petition. Go look at the court transcripts.

#2 - Do you know the meaning of Habeas Corpus? A lot of the defendants charged have had their day in court. Others are still awaiting their day in court. Some of them confessed and some of them did not. Many got sentenced for their participation. Some were found innocent (or at least not guilty of a major crime) and were released.

That is hardly a denial of their habeas corpus. But hey, feel free to prove your point. Go.
Yes, I know the meaning and obligations of Habeas Corpus, but it appears you do not.

Marener

Have you ever actually watched some of the videos? Nobody has seen the "secret" videos, but the "public" ones we were allowed to view clearly show the police opening the doors.

Have you ever actually watched some of the videos? Nobody has seen the "secret" videos, but the "public" ones we were allowed to view clearly show the police opening the doors.
If you have one of these videos, I’d be happy to see it. Perhaps you aren’t remembering it as perfectly as you think.

I’ve watched tons of videos from the riot. Every single time, it’s a rioter who opens the doors.

If you have one of these videos, I’d be happy to see it. Perhaps you aren’t remembering it as perfectly as you think.

I’ve watched tons of videos from the riot. Every single time, it’s a rioter who opens the doors.
To be completely honest, I've watched those videos on TV, not the internet. As I've mentioned before to Herr Magnus, I've read much about it in the writings of Julie Kelly.

Forum List

Back