The truth about J6 is slowly being exposed.

LOL You retards want to carry guns into a Starbucks and yet on the day of the insurrection - when you wanted to intimidate legislatures - they did not carry any guns? Poor delusional retards. You will believe anything, won't you? :itsok:

You can prove your right by posting how many were charged with bringing a weapon into congress.
We will sit back and continue laughing at you while we wait for your proof.

46:30
These are better people than I could ever be. They Knew the government set them up to go to prison but refused to take a plea deal.

And all commie leftists on this board can do is "funny" the video.

This is how they create Trump supporters

46:30
These are better people than I could ever be. They Knew the government set them up to go to prison but refused to take a plea deal.

And all commie leftists on this board can do is "funny" the video.

This is how they create Trump supporters
Facing 10 to 20 hard time.
True patriots.....George Washington
is puking in heaven looking down at us.

Two things I didn't know. This man was caught up in the J6 persecution, and Clayton Morris was a decent conservative.

Two takeaways:
He said he knows the left had no boundaries when it comes to persecuting their enemies
He was devastated finding out the right (in Congress) didn't have his back while all this was going on.

I will send this video to my congressman (Tim Walberg) but I doubt he'll do a damn thing. Not even speak about it. He calls himself conservative, and he used to be a minister, but he's a do nothing man. Still, he's my representative and I don't know what more I can do.

I’m watching this very long winded video now.

At 14 minutes he claims no one can open the Columbus Doors because of locks. This is false. You push on the door from the inside and a few seconds later the doors will unlock. It’s fire code.

Already he’s spreading debunked bullshit by claiming no one knows who unlocked them. We know. The rioter who unlocked them is on security footage that’s been released.

At 14 minutes he claims no one can open the Columbus Doors because of locks. This is false. You push on the door from the inside and a few seconds later the doors will unlock. It’s fire code.

Already he’s spreading debunked bullshit by claiming no one knows who unlocked them. We know. The rioter who unlocked them is on security footage that’s been released.
Are you okay with the way this man was treated?
Do you think THIS is justice, or persecution?

FBI asset Ray Epps even admitted that he was an orchestrator. He did much more than this guy did, no charges ever brought against Epps.

Ray Epps instigating crowd to go INSIDE Capitol, crowd calling him "FED, FED!"

That dude is anti America
They don't care about real justice. They want their enemies destroyed.

Can't say I blame them. I wish the same on them, but not if it means political persecution.

What the Biden administration did to these people is exactly the same as Communist China. And he's right. The fact that "our" side won't look into this and allow this is shameful and they are complicit

I'm new here, getting to know the posters. I wonder if you are able to discuss issues and subjects without discussing or interjecting personalities?

Besides being off topic, WTF does Trump have to do with Covid or the clot shots?
Sure. Try me. Ask a question that isn't dumb and you will get a straight answer.

On the other hand, if you bring up crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, I will know that you are a retard and address you as such. Deal?

They were going to hang Pence. They brought a real gallows and everything!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Hanging the VP is funny to you? Well, you are a nazi retard...

Sure. Try me. Ask a question that isn't dumb and you will get a straight answer.

On the other hand, if you bring up crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, I will know that you are a retard and address you as such. Deal?
In other words, I won’t answer if you don’t agree with me

FBI asset Ray Epps even admitted that he was an orchestrator. He did much more than this guy did, no charges ever brought against Epps.
You’re delusional. Epps isn’t an FBI asset.

This guy is on video at the Capitol screaming at the mob to force their way in and screaming at the mob to steal a riot shield from an officer. That’s way more than Epps did.

I mean, he broke the law. That’s not my fault. He should have thought about the consequences before he acted.
He broke no law. You clearly have no problem with your government treating a citizen like this as long as he's no longer on your team

I mean, he broke the law. That’s not my fault. He should have thought about the consequences before he acted.
He didn’t break the law. You don’t know how to comprehend the spoken word

Forum List

Back