The Truth About Bidenomics

Bidenomics is where you mutter inane sentences while babbling business buzzwords but you are protected by your partisan party no matter what you do.

Is the Bidenomics, or is that just the Life of Biden?

There is no economic meaning of Bidenomics because there is no economic policies behind it

Correct. There is no coherent economic plan. Its just a hodgepodge of extremist Leftwing policies on green energy and faux global warming and all that

Bidenflation is not going away

From another thread:

Reported on October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics . . . . .

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the utter stupidity of Mac1958.

Who can tell me what is wrong with his post? Anyone?

First of all, we remember back in the Obama years that for year after year all he added to the job market were part-time crap jobs, jobs that could not support a single person let alone a family. Did those jobs help the millions of hurting American families? Not in the slightest. And since people did not earn enough to pay taxes they did absolutely nothing for revenues either.

Second, does his post address in anyway the rotting economy, soaring gas and food prices, BidenFlation, old Americans not being able to retire, and all the other terrible things? No, it does not. All his post addresses are rigged unemployment numbers that mean nothing.

Third: The Democrats purposely destroyed millions and millions of jobs near the end of 2020 with their Covid madness policies. Does bringing back a handful of them mean that they get praise for "creating" jobs? No, it does not.

Crack1958 likes to come off as knowledgeable, but in fact he is dumb as fucking dirt

1696698205198.png

From another thread:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the utter stupidity of Mac1958.

Who can tell me what is wrong with his post? Anyone?

First of all, we remember back in the Obama years that for year after year all he added to the job market were part-time crap jobs, jobs that could not support a single person let alone a family. Did those jobs help the millions of hurting American families? Not in the slightest. And since people did not earn enough to pay taxes they did absolutely nothing for revenues either.

Second, does his post address in anyway the rotting economy, soaring gas and food prices, BidenFlation, old Americans not being able to retire, and all the other terrible things? No, it does not. All his post addresses are rigged unemployment numbers that mean nothing.

Third: The Democrats purposely destroyed millions and millions of jobs near the end of 2020 with their Covid madness policies. Does bringing back a handful of them mean that they get praise for "creating" jobs? No, it does not.

Crack1958 likes to come off as knowledgeable, but in fact he is dumb as fucking dirt

View attachment 839855
You sure are emotional.

What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?

You sure are emotional.

What an absolutely stupid response.

What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?

My education is, I just served your punk ass with the facts and made you look like the complete idiot you are. Thats my education. Now fucking what.

Fuck you and your snotty bitch question. My eduation is not the issue here.

See folks? See how these punkass democrats act? When they are totally smashed by a response to their dumb ramblings all they can do is try to smear and belittle the people who get the better of them in an argument.

You got served bitch,. Shut up and take it.

For those who missed it, see posts #9 and #10. You might want to even bookmark number ten. It is surely the greatest response here in a long time.

EDIT: Hahahahaha Mac deleted his pathetic post and put something else there. Mac is the official forum BITCH

What an absolutely stupid response.

My education is, I just served your punk ass with the facts and made you look like the complete idiot you are. Thats my education. Now fucking what.

Fuck you and your snotty bitch question. My eduation is not the issue here.

See folks? See how these punkass democrats act? When they are totally smashed by a response to their dumb ramblings all they can do is try to smear and belittle the people who get the better of them in an argument.

You got served bitch,. Shut up and take it.

For those who missed it, see posts #9 and #10. You might want to even bookmark number ten. It is surely the greatest response here in a long time.

EDIT: Hahahahaha Mac deleted his pathetic post and put something else there. Mac is the official forum BITCH
An adult of even AVERAGE intelligence would possess the temperamental capacity to know not to attack the opinions of someone who knows much, much more about a subject than they do.

You'll notice I don't insult YOU about whatever it is YOU do for living.

Hell, there must be a THOUSAND ways to clean a Slurpee machine.

An adult of even AVERAGE intelligence would possess the temperamental capacity to know not to attack the opinions of someone who knows much, much more about a subject than they do

What does that have to do with you? You obviously don't know shit. I destroyed your post with facts and you are not man enough to man-up to it.

And you don't have the first clue what my education is. Like the assfuck you are you make assumptions.

I don't bow down to ignorant pieces of shit with a piece of paper. I just showed you what your paper is worth: SHIT

Now go lick your wounds and STFU. You crying like a bitch all over my threads in embarrassing

MEDIA FAIL: New Poll Shows Majority of Swing-State Voters Say Economy ‘Better Off’ Under Trump​

American voters continue to repudiate the media’s seemingly never-ending attempts to slap lipstick on the grotesque pig that is Bidenomics.

Morning Consult and Bloomberg News released their latest survey Oct. 19 of 5,023 registered voters from seven crucial swing states which showed former President Donald Trump trouncing President Joe Biden when it came to the economy. When voters were asked under which president was the country’s economy "better off," 51 percent of respondents picked Trump over Biden, who got an embarrassing 35 percent. That’s a sixteen percentage point disparity. But it gets worse for Biden.

Forum List

Back