The Trumps continue to bury the intolerant left-wing fascists

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The Trump family is rapidly becoming my favorite family in the world. Not only does their mere existence cause the left-wing hatriots to expose themselves for the facist, intolerant animals that they are, but when they do show their true colors - the Trump family puts them down like the mangy animals that they are.

Here is idiot Chelsea Handler not only illustrating the typical left-wing ignorance of science (hilariously believing that genes are only passed on to males and apparently females receive no DNA from their parents) but also illustrating the typical left-wing illiteracy by spelling genes as "jeans". As in, those pants made from denim. :laugh:

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

Liberal comedian Chelsea Handler mocked Eric Trump’s pregnant wife — now Don Jr. is hitting back

The Trump family is rapidly becoming my favorite family in the world. Not only does their mere existence cause the left-wing hatriots to expose themselves for the facist, intolerant animals that they are, but when they do show their true colors - the Trump family puts them down like the mangy animals that they are.

Here is idiot Chelsea Handler not only illustrating the typical left-wing ignorance of science (hilariously believing that genes are only passed on to males and apparently females receive no DNA from their parents) but also illustrating the typical left-wing illiteracy by spelling genes as "jeans". As in, those pants made from denim. :laugh:

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

Liberal comedian Chelsea Handler mocked Eric Trump’s pregnant wife — now Don Jr. is hitting back
F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

GORSUCH To Be The Next Supreme............:disbelief:

My congrats to the oligarchs and their little oligarch.

They'll have that little spawn engaging in the long-time family tradition of stealing from the middle class and poor in just no time at all.

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

Donald Jr absolutely needs to run for office.

It was actually very, very entertaining to watch those very, very old Democrap heads like Leahy and Feinstein actually attempt to put a coherent sentence together today in order to question Gorsuch.................funny is the word.........:lmao:.......,...

It was actually very, very entertaining to watch those very, very old Democrap heads like Leahy and Feinstein actually attempt to put a coherent sentence together today in order to question Gorsuch.................funny is the word.........:lmao:.......,...
I guess you won't talk about Trump being under Federal investigation any longer. I would change the subject also

I guess you won't talk about Trump being under Federal investigation any longer. I would change the subject also

Hell, Leahy needed an oxygen tank to get a thought across..........keep those 'paddleboards' nearby............

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

You have the audacity to critique someone's spelling when your orange orangutan can't spell the three letter word tap.
Laffen at u.

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

That gene pool will die politically when the Liar in Chief is either forced to step down, impeached or the 25th amendment in invoked.

Looks like the liberals are getting into the habit of going after someone's family when their hate gets virulent enough. It's no longer enough just to hate, smear, and try to destroy Donald J. Trump.

They have to attack, not only Trump's son, but even his unborn grandson.

And these sick, malevolent people could have been in power, but for enough normal Americans kicking them out.

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

GORSUCH To Be The Next Supreme............:disbelief:

GORSUCH To Be The Next Supreme Failure

View attachment 117810

View attachment 117811

That gene pool will die politically when the Liar in Chief is either forced to step down, impeached or the 25th amendment in invoked.
Jr could be a very successful politician with or without his father.

I would pay to see him destroy any hopes of Chelsea Clinton being politically viable in a New York race or something.

Looks like the liberals are getting into the habit of going after someone's family when their hate gets virulent enough. It's no longer enough just to hate, smear, and try to destroy Donald J. Trump.

And these sick, malevolent people could have been in power, but for enough normal Americans kicking them out.

Those "sick, malevolent people" ARE in power.

Hey asshole, how long did you attack the president and his ENTIRE family?

You have the audacity to critique someone's spelling when your orange orangutan can't spell the three letter word tap.
Uh....hey Unreasonable? Spelling "genes" as "jeans" isn't a misspelling. That's a typical ignorant, uneducated, left-winger who spent their life - in typical left-wing fashion - focused more on trivial, superficial issues like fashion and partying rather than on education and matters of substance.

It's the same reason you ignorant lefties know more about the Kardashians than you do about the U.S. Constitution.

Uh....hey Unreasonable? Spelling "genes" as "jeans" isn't a misspelling. That's a typical ignorant, uneducated, left-winger who spent their life - in typical left-wing fashion - focused more on trivial, superficial issues like fashion and partying rather than on education and matters of substance.

It's the same reason you ignorant lefties know more about the Kardashians than you do about the U.S. Constitution.

Great.What does it mean when you misspell tap as tapp, or leightweight chocker. Of course it was his honer to be in a debate. When he's surprised he's always shoked. Your orange twitter twit isn't much of a speller either. What you got to say about that?

What does it mean when you misspell tap as tapp, or leightweight chocker. Of course it was his honer to be in a debate. When he's surprised he's always shoked. Your orange twitter twit isn't much of a speller either. What you got to say about that?
Those are misspellings. An extra letter. Spelling "genes" as "jeans" is an inconceivable level of ignorance that we have come to expect from the left (especially the "celebrities").

Forum List

Back