...the Trump Sedition "Truthers".....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I saw a post (#44, by Colfax) in that nearby "The truth comes out...." thread that nailed exactly the zeitgeist that has now developed amongst those who exist out beyond the Right Field warning track, i.e., the emergence of a new flavor of "Truthers".

The RightFielders have gone whole-body surfing on the "ANTIFA Did It" Fantasia Tour.
I love it.
It gives aware & rationale folks a great comparative on who's cuckoo and who's not.
Think of it as sort of a litmus test.

Despite multiple pleas on this message board for the Sedition Truthers to offer reliable vetted sourcing on their harum-scarum over ANTIFA, well, they don't. They dodge, deflect, deny, dismiss, and deceive about what exactly is their proof about anyone other than the MAGA-Cult and associated Jackass Militia Patriots (JMP's?)

There is tons of stuff on the MAGA-Nuts & the JMP's social media communication, pictures, videos, planning, and even admitting. Not to mention a few apologies being offered up with the hope of a lighter sentence.

Yeah, there's tons of stuff showing the Cultistss and the JMP's hands were all over the show on January 6th. Tons.
ANTIFA? BLM? .........not so much.
In fact, if not zero, next to zero.

Which if other flavors of Truthers from the past are an indicator (Kenyan President, 9/11, DeadPeople Voting, etc.).....well, the fact that no verifiable evidence of ANTIFA has appeared simply confirms to the Truthers just how clever and insidious ANTIFA was.....they hid all their tracks.

Or as the RightFielder's T-Shirts say: "No Evidence, No Problem"

I saw a post (#44, by Colfax) in that nearby "The truth comes out...." thread that nailed exactly the zeitgeist that has now developed amongst those who exist out beyond the Right Field warning track, i.e., the emergence of a new flavor of "Truthers".

The RightFielders have gone whole-body surfing on the "ANTIFA Did It" Fantasia Tour.
I love it.
It gives aware & rationale folks a great comparative on who's cuckoo and who's not.

Despite multiple pleas on this message board for the Sedition Truthers to offer reliable vetted sourcing on their harum-scarum over ANTIFA, well, they don't. They dodge, deflect, deny, dismiss, and deceive about what exactly is their proof about anyone other than the MAGA-Cult and associated Jackass Militia Patriots (JMP's?)

There is tons of stuff on the MAGA-Nuts & the JMP's social media communication, pictures, videos, planning, and even admitting. Not to mention a few apologies being offered up with the hope of a lighter sentence.

Yeah, there's tons of stuff showing the Cultistss and the JMP's hands were all over the show on January 6th. Tons.

Which if other flavors of Truthers from the past (Kenyan President, 9/11, DeadPeople Voting, etc.).....well, the fact that no verifiable evidence of ANTIFA has appeared simply confirms to the Truthers just how clever and insidious ANTIFA was.....they hid all their tracks.

Another lying shit stain gone...

Nancy should have no problem turning over all her correspondence with the Capitol Police to demonstrate the steps she took to secure the Capitol, right?
If Pelosi was the only one yet Mitch McConnel is in the same boat as Pelosi since the Senate chamber was breached also. Why do you leave that part out?

There were some that were venting their frustration at the Capitol but it was not an insurrection. It has happened before with other groups and will certainly happen again.

Why do I say that people will continue to express their dislike of Congress? Because the approval rating of Congress has hovered at some 20% for decades, long before Trump. Congress needs to reform by way of term limits, outlawing insider trading and accountability. Politicians from all parties have the reputation of scum sucking bottom feeders and they've earned it.

Last edited:
mars hotel 1.jpg

Last edited:

I love it.

Which if other flavors of Truthers from the past are an indicator (Kenyan President, 9/11, DeadPeople Voting, etc.).....well, the fact that no verifiable evidence of ANTIFA has appeared simply confirms to the Truthers just how clever and insidious ANTIFA was.....they hid all their tracks.

While President Trump was speaking the left was already breaking into the Capitol. How was it when AOC knew that the attack was coming and was warned 6 days in advance not to be there? Yeah, you can keep your head up your ass, when the full on Communists start showing their ugly ass faces, you head my be separated from your body...

I love it.

While President Trump was speaking the left was already breaking into the Capitol. How was it when AOC knew that the attack was coming and was warned 6 days in advance not to be there? Yeah, you can keep your head up your ass, when the full on Communists start showing their ugly ass faces, you head my be separated from your body...

All the rioters who broke into the Capital were rabid Trump fans.. Many have been arrested.. Stop lying. Either take pride in Trump's sedition or don't, but stop trying to blame others. Trump's crazies own this one.

There were some that were venting their frustration at the Capitol but it was not an insurrection. It has happened before with other groups and will certainly happen again.

Why do I say that people will continue to express their dislike of Congress? Because the approval rating of Congress has hovered at some 20% for decades, long before Trump. Congress needs to reform by way of term limits, outlawing insider trading and accountability. Politicians from all parties have the reputation of scum sucking bottom feeders and they've earned it.

Well insider trading is already illegal it's just that you and I will go to jail for it and they will not .

Well insider trading is already illegal it's just that you and I will go to jail for it and they will not .

Lots of Trump insiders sold their stocks before the covid threat was announced to the public.

I had one USMB nut try to convince me that the Q Shamin (who lost his job, was evicted and now lives in Mom's basement) was undercover FBI :lol:

apologists-for-trumps-mob-have-tried-to-falsely-b-2-759-1610138736-14_dblbig.jpg

How was it when AOC knew that the attack was coming.....

Everybody knew the attack was coming when Trump posted to his boogaloo 3%ter proud boy base to come to Washington on Jan.6, the same day congress was to count the electoral votes by law..... for a wild time.

Lots of Trump insiders sold their stocks before the covid threat was announced to the public.
I am sure that is just a scratch on the surface of how people helped themselves during that time period. I doubt any one will be held accountable. I am getting to the point where I don't care anymore. Does not seem as the regular guy or gal can effect the future. Might as well just do what makes ya happy and not worry about the rest. Makes it difficult to respect laws when they are applied so differently amongst the population. I get the frustration of the Trumpster but doubling down on the policies that enable those in power continue to take a far larger slice of the pie than is even remotely deserved is insane.

How was it when AOC knew that the attack was coming.....

Everybody knew the attack was coming when Trump posted to his boogaloo 3%ter proud boy base to come to Washington on Jan.6, the same day congress was to count the electoral votes by law..... for a wild time.
Then why did Nancy Pelosi deny the Capitol Police the reinforcements that they called for?
Why was Capitol police chief’s request for National Guard denied ahead of riot? Republicans ask Nancy Pelosi — RT USA News

Forum List

Back