Trump came out a few days ago and said the US would 'pay for the wall'. Huh? Another lie? He was adamant and absolute for a year that Mexico would 'pay for the wall', and now reality has caught up with him after Mexico told Trump to suck the pipe.

You know when Trump is lying when he says "trust me". Trust you? You lie with every breath you take and you change the position you take at the beginning of a sentence by the end of the sentence.

Trump = Lying.

In defense of tRump, if he didn't lie and wasn't a pig and instead behaved like class act and honest Republican John Kasich the hell bound Satanists would reject his like they did with Kasich a classy guy who told the truth and stuck with the issues. Kasich was a throwback to a time when Republican were not evil.

Why CONS Rejected John Kasich and Went For Trump | Bigger
Fatter ...

Had false Christian Dr Ben Crazy Carson been White he'd be the Republican nominee.

how-much-youve-been-lied-to-1024x1024.jpg

Says a lot about liberals when they accuse Trump of lying. Seriously, if you support Clinton in any manner, then you should be embarrassed your judgement and conscious lean to worthless, don't you agree?

Nobody has ever said Trump doesn't lie, he's just not on Clinton's level. Not by a long shot. One of Trump's characteristics is being blatantly honest. This is why liberals hate him, because they're taught to be dishonest and disingenuous.

You think you learned a new word? LOL!! Disingenuous means dishonest. I would tell you to repent but Satan and his agents are irredeemable.

CjzPLJ-VEAAxhi2.jpg

Funny how Trump was never a liar, a rapist, a tax cheat, a groper, etc, until he ran against the vagina whore.

Sorry, but Trump has been a liar all his miserable satanic life.

1. Donald Trump: “I am the least racist person that you will ever meet.” [Washington Post, 3/21/16]
  2. Donald Trump: “I don’t have a racist bone in my body.” [ET, 7/1/15]
  3. Donald Trump: “I’m going to be fantastic on women’s health issues.” [Donald Trump interview, Newsday editorial board, 4/15/16]
  4. Donald Trump: “I’ve always been good to women.” [CNN’s New Day, 8/12/15]
  5. Donald Trump: “Nobody respects women more than I do.” [Donald Trump rally in Keene, NH, 9/30/15]
  6. Donald Trump: I was 25 years ahead of my time with women.” [Donald Trump campaign rally, San Diego, 5/27/16]
  7. Donald Trump: “I’m honored all the time by women’s groups.” [Donald Trump interview, Newsday editorial board, 4/15/16]
  8. Donald Trump: “I will take care of women like nobody else can.” [CNN’s New Day, 8/12/15]
  9. Donald Trump: “All are impressed with how nicely I have treated women!” [Donald Trump tweet, 5/15/16]
  10. Donald Trump: “Frankly, [Hillary Clinton] doesn’t do very well with women.[CNN’sNew Day, 5/2/16]

11. Donald Trump: “I did my [financial disclosure] filings. Everyone said, ‘Wow, it’s much bigger and much better than we even thought.’” [Fox News, 7/27/15]
:badgrin::laugh::laugh2::lol:
Those are not lies. You just parrot the media scum like all of shill scum do. You can't prove anything, just as the media scum you worship cannot. You just smoke blow and deflect and lie over and over and over and over.

When you are in hell riding Satan's pitch fork try telling that lie.

SEP

An Archive Of Trump's Lies
Trump lies more than any other politician in history and it is tough for the fact checkers to document all his lies. Someone has taken on the Herculean task of documenting all of his lies so far.

Click on the red and white lie categories and it takes you to Trump's Tower Of Lies where you can see a list of Trump's lies! Trump is a liar!

Now that is a Trump Tower.

When Jesus come back, His angels will drop Trump's severed head from Trump Tower before toppling it. The evidence is clear, Trump is the anti-Christ.

Donald John Drumpf in American ASCII computer code is 666.

The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon) and excess (greed).

Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.

Christianity Today was founded by Billy Graham. In a recent article its executive editor, Andy Crouch, wrote: "That Trump has been, his whole adult life, an idolater" and "a singularly unrepentant one, should have been clear to everyone." Crouch's article concludes about Trump: "He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn. He is, in short, the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool." Yes, and not a nice jolly fool, but a very nasty fool. And what about the hypocrisy factor? Conservative Christians were ready to impeach Bill Clinton for having consensual sex with Monica Lewinsky, who flashed her thong at him and invited his advances. Will they now vote for a man who gropes women without their consent, and barges into dressing rooms full of underage girls, then brags about his "privileges" to Howard Stern? As Stern himself has pointed out, no one should be surprised about these latest revelations. This is who Trump really is. This is what he does. We wouldn't let Trump anywhere near our teenage daughters. Will we make him president and put their fates in his slimy hands? How can the party of "Christian values" support the antithesis of Jesus Christ?

Says a lot about liberals when they accuse Trump of lying. Seriously, if you support Clinton in any manner, then you should be embarrassed your judgement and conscious lean to worthless, don't you agree?

Nobody has ever said Trump doesn't lie, he's just not on Clinton's level. Not by a long shot. One of Trump's characteristics is being blatantly honest. This is why liberals hate him, because they're taught to be dishonest and disingenuous.

You think you learned a new word? LOL!! Disingenuous means dishonest. I would tell you to repent but Satan and his agents are irredeemable.

ILMAO @ your disingenuous means dishonest. My formal education goes into the 4th grade. What's your excuse?

ILMAO @ your disingenuous means dishonest. My formal education goes into the 4th grade. What's your excuse?

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
  1. not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
    synonyms: insincere, dishonest, untruthful, false, deceitful, duplicitous, lying, mendacious;
    hypocritical
Take your pick Satan.

Forum List

Back