Breaking: Impending Sex Scandal Involving Hillary Coming (Drudge To Expose It)

• Banned
Your threads are always Rubbish...Piss Off and GET A LIFE MONKEY MAN

I hereby grant you permission to ignore any facts of your choosing, even those from Drudge or Brietbart.

tumblr_n28dw8wrrq1r8exu0o1_250.gif

I hereby grant you permission to ignore any facts of your choosing, even those from Drudge or Brietbart.

View attachment 94009
Thank you Yeller.......Can I also IGNORE the Pantomime you call an Election......with the two combatants...one A COURT JESTER the other A VILLAGE IDIOT(Take Your Pick)LOL

Really is this the Best America can do!!!!!!!!???????steve

Looks like tomorrow is going to be a devastating day for the Clinton campaign. O'Keefe has a tape he's going to release and now this. Remember Drudge broke the Lewinski Scandal.

Drudge Warns: Impending Hillary Sex Scandal - Breitbart
My threads are truthful and patriotic. More are coming. Hillary will be exposed.
LOL Steve......but you have NO RIGHT to me seeing Hillary Clinton EXPOSED...........It may put me off Sex for Life...steve

Looks like tomorrow is going to be a devastating day for the Clinton campaign. O'Keefe has a tape he's going to release and now this. Remember Drudge broke the Lewinski Scandal.

My threads are truthful and patriotic. More are coming. Hillary will be exposed.

Your threads are batshit insane. That's why I carry a piece of one in my sigline. It's like yellow "caution" tape.

I am still wondering what happened to the Bill Clinton sex tape with a thirteen year old gal....................Are they still in post production with it?

So, the rumor is Drudge has images of Hillary having sex....

So the warning is: Don't go to Drudge.com, it has images of Hillary having sex....

Who wants to see that?
Would be interesting to see Trump slip his hand up Clintons skirt during the next round 3

So the warning is: Don't go to Drudge.com, it has images of Hillary having sex....

Who wants to see that?
Would be interesting to see Trump slip his hand up Clintons skirt during the next round 3
Please don't make me puke....

Who wants to see that?
Anything can happen,just giving you the Thumbs(or is that Fingers) Up

Who wants to see that?
Anything can happen,just giving you the Thumbs(or is that Fingers) Up
Only if Don is wanting a little yogurt to lick...

Who wants to see that?
No it wouldn't. What happens if the skirt gets to high? I could suffer irreparable harm!

I am still wondering what happened to the Bill Clinton sex tape with a thirteen year old gal....................Are they still in post production with it?
Apparently the Don has it,He reckons it gives him Stimulation
I bet he has to use crutches...
Could do......Moonglow the current joke going around Ausland is.....What is the difference between Hillary Clinton and a Ten Pin bowling ball ?

You can only get 3 fingers in a ten pin bowling ball

Forum List

Back